[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest djixon

i think they are part of the cust partition, unfortunately i have no idea how to get them back, i would recommend power toggles from the market

and install the power toggles. The thing is I also installed the patch you have in the second post and now I appear ppower toggles the toggles but I also see the opening of the original toggles but empty, and the power toggles below. How could I remove the gap that the only thing he does is eat screen?

thanks

Guest tillaz

Hi tillaz!

Great work! Big respect and big thanks for your efforts.

Will try to help as much as I can - only with feedback (I'm not a developer).

I've Installed it some hours ago, very impressive - smooth, fast and stable.

Only one issue to the moment - force close when try to open settings on Callendar aplication.

P.S. Can't find the FM Radio and Notes app.

Thanks, which calander has the settings force closing? the one the rom comes with is working for me

also see the FAQ for apps you can't find.

post-913969-0-66546200-1375022774_thumb.

Guest vladandrei51

Hey, nice work, thank you.

Just one question tho, why did you choose nova launcher to come by default with this rom? I mean is it just me or the homescreen animation are lagging like hell and so is the drawer.

Looking forward for your next updates :)

Guest tillaz

Hey, nice work, thank you.

Just one question tho, why did you choose nova launcher to come by default with this rom? I mean is it just me or the homescreen animation are lagging like hell and so is the drawer.

Looking forward for your next updates smile.png

because its the launcher i use, i also have no extensive lag with it,

make sure you have the latest patch installed and take a look at what's written under the download link

as that is more than likely what your experiencing.

including a launcher and everything else that suits everyone is impossible, so i just stick with my preferred setup

people can easily change most of the stuff to suit there needs from ether the FAQ or the market.

Guest ShadeStorm98

Guys, here's a stock launcher from the xda forums. It's what i use. Or download straight away. Have fun guys. Once again tillaz... your a boss. And with the V6 supercharger this rom is a keeper for sure.

Guest vladandrei51

because its the launcher i use, i also have no extensive lag with it,

make sure you have the latest patch installed and take a look at what's written under the download link

as that is more than likely what your experiencing.

including a launcher and everything else that suits everyone is impossible, so i just stick with my preferred setup

people can easily change most of the stuff to suit there needs from ether the FAQ or the market.

Yes I do have the latest patch installed and nova is lagging especially the 'Cube' effect (Homescreen) but dont worry, thats not rom's fault, nova is not even smooth while im on CM or at least not as smooth as my Nexus7 is.

I'm fine atm using Zeam Launcer

later edit: Go launcher + 3DCore option selected + High quality drawing and everything is supersmooth, just saying if any1 is not satisfied with Nova...

Edited by vladandrei51

Guest Laximus

later edit: Go launcher + 3DCore option selected + High quality drawing and everything is supersmooth, just saying if any1 is not satisfied with Nova...

Yes Go Launcher Ex is smooth like oil, with the STOCK ROM too with this settings. No lag at all, spectacular transitions! Woof! =D

Guest jackosterman

I'm trying to get my RAM usage as low as possible, and was thinking about freezing the System Tweaks apk, as the only setting I have ticked in its menu is for GPU Acceleration.

What I'm wondering-- is GPU Acceleration normally disabled by default in the stock ROM? Meaning, if I freeze System Tweaks, while I obviously won't be benefitting from its features, I won't be any worse off than if I was running stock JB, right?

Guest Ducsidu

not sure why that is happening, its working fine for me with the same toggles from the market

Video

excuse the low framerate of the screen recorder

I know that it's working for (almost) everyone, but I thought you (or someone else) could help. I returned to Lewa OS until a future update.

Guest tillaz

What is the correct lcd density for y300? Value 240 (default for this rom) makes my screen blury which I don't like.

240 is the default, its the same for all 800x480 displays, i have not changed this

Guest Frankish
Will there be a new version for this FusionX . I really like its smoothness..

Read the post above he says next version already so I guess so! Tillaz always supports his work unless he has reason to move on like a newer stable update to work on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Guest ZolaIII

Let's straightened thing's up about GPU acceleration because there are lot off plane stupid posts about it!

First of all the setting file is located in: root/system/lib/egl & it's called egl.cfg.

You can edit it manually it's simple!

0 0 android

0 1 adreno200

A's you see it's divided in two line's of which first one is reserved for software rendering (CPU) & the second one is for GPU. First in line entry is for 2D (system apps), second one is for 3D (OGL)! If value is 0 it means do not use (automatically) if it's 1 it means force use!

The values can be combined depending what you want to achieve!

For instance setting the values to:

0 1 android

0 1 adreno200

Will force the usage of all (CPU+GPU) resources in OGL (games). Gains in frame rates are between 7~10%! This is really similar to the way the OGL works on PC.

The setting it to:

0 0 android

1 1 adreno200

Forces the GPU rendering in 2D... Bat there is no real reason for this on 4.1.1 because it can be applied from settings for developers in menu!

The second thing is it's not Huawei‘s foult that HWA (hardware acceleration) lib’s are not well optimized it's Google's & Cualcomm’s! All do from version 4.1++ they are working as it's supposed to (bat they can work a loot better - faster)!

Finally the real performance gains we can expect are from hard float (ALU) implementation (Linux kernel 3.6+) & development of freedreno drivers (GPU).

Guest zootzoot

I've just relized my phone says baseband unknown in settings/about that's never happened before.I have a UK y300 phone that is unlocked sim free

Should I install a European baseband

Thanks

Guest Laximus

Let's straightened thing's up about GPU acceleration because there are lot off plane stupid posts about it!

First of all the setting file is located in: root/system/lib/egl & it's called egl.cfg.

You can edit it manually it's simple!

0 0 android

0 1 adreno200

A's you see it's divided in two line's of which first one is reserved for software rendering (CPU) & the second one is for GPU. First in line entry is for 2D (system apps), second one is for 3D (OGL)! If value is 0 it means do not use (automatically) if it's 1 it means force use!

The values can be combined depending what you want to achieve!

For instance setting the values to:

0 1 android

0 1 adreno200

Will force the usage of all (CPU+GPU) resources in OGL (games). Gains in frame rates are between 7~10%! This is really similar to the way the OGL works on PC.

The setting it to:

0 0 android

1 1 adreno200

Forces the GPU rendering in 2D... Bat there is no real reason for this on 4.1.1 because it can be applied from settings for developers in menu!

The second thing is it's not Huawei‘s foult that HWA (hardware acceleration) lib’s are not well optimized it's Google's & Cualcomm’s! All do from version 4.1++ they are working as it's supposed to (bat they can work a loot better - faster)!

Finally the real performance gains we can expect are from hard float (ALU) implementation (Linux kernel 3.6+) & development of freedreno drivers (GPU).

Its a very good post! Thank you!

And what if I set:

1 1 android

0 1 adreno200

I dont know the codes, just asking, sorry if it is stupid question =)

Edited by Laximus

Guest ZolaIII

Its a very good post! Thank you!

And what if I set:

1 1 android

0 1 adreno200

I dont know the codes, just asking, sorry if it is stupid question =)

As i seed it will force software 2D rendering! I actually explained meaning of 0 & 1 values... ;-)

Guest TangerineTractor

Here's a simple battery mod for anyone who doesn't like the one in the ROM... extract the apk out of the zip and install it...it will appear as UOT-.... in teh Xposed Installer modules. Enable it and disable the other battery mod. (colour is same as the other icons when installed)

Horizontal-Batt-With-Percent.zip

post-236362-0-77857900-1375103694.png

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Pierreism

So the stock Trebuchet launcher isn't included as a fall-back if I disable Nova? Just looking for the most vanilla android experience possible :)

Guest AssaSsiNMiLeS

So the stock Trebuchet launcher isn't included as a fall-back if I disable Nova? Just looking for the most vanilla android experience possible :)

No, it isn't.

Guest TangerineTractor

If you want close to vanilla, flash stock 190, a launcher eg trebuchet/holo then uninstall the huawei bloat. Personally, I don;t see the difference between Nova and Trebuchet from a "close to stock" argument. Nova looks the same but has more configurable features. The purpose of this rom is to take a stock base and enhance it, not make it vanilla.

Guest Laximus

As i seed it will force software 2D rendering! I actually explained meaning of 0 & 1 values... ;-)

Thank you =)

Edited by Laximus