[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest jimbobvfr400

Just got a Y300 and tried a few ROMS and this is by far the best I've tried yet.

Just one question though it shows that there's an update to the Gravity Box module for the Xposed framework. If you try and apply the update it fails. It's currently showing version 2.6.2 with 2.6.9 which has a few features added I'd like.

The message I get is "application not installed, an existing package with the same name but a conflicting signature is already installed"

Any ideas on how to sort this, can I remove gravity box and then install the new version without breaking stuff

Just got a Y300 and tried a few ROMS and this is by far the best I've tried yet.

Just one question though it shows that there's an update to the Gravity Box module for the Xposed framework. If you try and apply the update it fails. It's currently showing version 2.6.2 with 2.6.9 which has a few features added I'd like.

The message I get is "application not installed, an existing package with the same name but a conflicting signature is already installed"

Any ideas on how to sort this, can I remove gravity box and then install the new version without breaking stuff

Yes you can.

Download latest Gravitybox and go to /system/apps and see what is the name of the gravitybox apk in there. Rename downloaded apk like that(strictly like that). Delete existing gravitybox.apk from /system/apps and copy new one to there( use built in mi file explorer with root privileage )

After doing this do a reboot.

You will get newest GBox.

Hope helped. :D :lol:

Guest Hassams

^

Or simply convert Gravity box to user app and install updated apk as a normal app, this is a one time hassle if you do this you can install future updates easily.

Guest jimbobvfr400

Cheers guys. I used TB to remove the system app, then reinstalled the latest version and it worked perfectly.

One final question if may, I've turned on the expandable volume mod and get what look like extra media volume controls below the normal controls I'd expect, I'm not sure if this is a ROM thing or a gravity box thing so apologies for asking here.

Guest Romagnolo1973

How i can set internal sd as primary?

look at my post in an Italian forum

http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showpost.php?p=40183866&postcount=855

first ilnk is for have External SD for sure as primary hd

the second is for revert back to stock state with internal memory as prefered hd

This 2 files are made by tillaz to solve my issue with some data games and it works perfectly, simply flash via TWRP

Guest DamnedMaruko

look at my post in an Italian forum

http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/showpost.php?p=40183866&postcount=855

first ilnk is for have External SD for sure as primary hd

the second is for revert back to stock state with internal memory as prefered hd

This 2 files are made by tillaz to solve my issue with some data games and it works perfectly, simply flash via TWRP

Thank you Man (i'm italian too) 

Guest Supun Sithmal

Hi, I install this rom on my Huawei g510-0200. All things works perfectly except 3G data connection. I found on this thread that about the  respaldo modem_st y300-0151.zip and i install it. it did not fix the data connection problem. and IMEI has changed. So i restore my stockrom. But the problem remains. Even restoring did not fix the problem. I only have EDGE connection and cannot connect 3G. Can someone send me g510-0200 modem partitions or tell me how to fix this. It would be great help.

thanks.

Edited by Supun Sithmal

Guest gergospy

Hi I'm using this rom for a couple of days now. I just noticed that calendar reminders don't show up. Other notifications work just fine but event reminders don't.

If I set a reminder to send me an email, I get the email but not the calendar notification that I used to get in other or stock rom.

Can someone help? Thanks.

Edited by gergospy

Hi I'm using this rom for a couple of days now. I just noticed that calendar reminders don't show up. Other notifications work just fine but event reminders don't.

Can someone help? Thanks.

try downloading the Google calendar, from the market then turning on sync for it from setting menu

Guest gergospy

try downloading the Google calendar, from the market then turning on sync for it from setting menu

Well sync is turned on in both Google calendar and in the android settings for calendar under my google account. 

Also when I make new events with my phone the reminder pops up in my PC (Thunderbird) but not in my phone.

Guest jimbobvfr400

Yep same for me, I'm not getting calendar reminders either. I hadn't actually noticed as I'd been getting them on my Nexus 7 anyway but can confirm the same behaviour here.

Guest gergospy

Yep same for me, I'm not getting calendar reminders either. I hadn't actually noticed as I'd been getting them on my Nexus 7 anyway but can confirm the same behaviour here.

Well good to hear it's not just me with this.

I tried to find something in this thread but couldn't. 
I read something about grey icons (wifi, network) which is present on my phone too. 

So if it's a FusionX specific issue then it's a no go for me.

I would like to ask everyone with this rom if you get calendar reminders on your phone. 

Guest danny19901

Off topic a sec but @tillaz Will be getting a Y300 soon when I get my new phone so he can support the Huawei Y300 and G510 more as I will be getting an S3 soon and maybe 1 day I may return with another Y300

Edited by danny19901

Guest huaweiy300

Hi Tillaz,

There is a problem with changing the sim card lock. Whenever I want to change it, the phone process crashes. Also, is there any chance you could add lock screen widgets? That would be awesome!

Guest danny19901

Hi Tillaz,

There is a problem with changing the sim card lock. Whenever I want to change it, the phone process crashes. Also, is there any chance you could add lock screen widgets? That would be awesome!

As this is based on stock firmware it would need to be updated to 4.2 + unless a mod is out