[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

CWM by Dazzozo isn't backward compatible with other roms that are minor than 4.3

The recovery is specially made for compatibility with 4.3+ roms. Or else you will encounter issues

We should request Dazzozo to make it able to flash every other roms. :(

yes: Google b199 kernel and flash it by twrp after wiping only dalvik cache and cache.

@tillaz. is there a way to have .wma files read by the system?

Hi Chavo11, googling I can't find a kernel b199 file to flash (I just found the b199 stock rom, 600MB), can you please give me that file or a link to download it? Thanks

Edited by -0000-

Guest mihaidenis

Can someone help me? In this rom the dialler is not working properly during a call.Example: if i dial to a number and said that i should press 1 to continue i press 1 on dialpad,it shows but is not activate no sound,nothing and calls end saying i didn't press any key.Tillaz can u fix it please.Or switch to huawei dialer please,that one works flawless.Thanks.

i don't know if it's a problem of this rom but my phone doesn't get connected in 3g mode ... it worked on the b7 rom but on now that i have the b8 it doesn't ... can you help me?

ok i resolved by using an app that creates apn since i didn't have any apn

Edited by m2293

Can someone help me? In this rom the dialler is not working properly during a call.Example: if i dial to a number and said that i should press 1 to continue i press 1 on dialpad,it shows but is not activate no sound,nothing and calls end saying i didn't press any key.Tillaz can u fix it please.Or switch to huawei dialer please,that one works flawless.Thanks.

AOSP dialler works flawless for me,

when i top up with t-mobile i have to press 1 a good few times, then enter the amount i want to topup, then the last 4 digits of my card and then the security code.

most problems people have that i don't are normally from adding extras to the rom, have you tried on a fresh install, no custom kernel or backups restored etc? 

and what language is your phone set to ?

i don't know if it's a problem of this rom but my phone doesn't get connected in 3g mode ... it worked on the b7 rom but on now that i have the b8 it doesn't ... can you help me?

ok i resolved by using an app that creates apn since i didn't have any apn

add your apn settings, next version will include them.

Guest rederik75

Installed with cwm and no problems...

It had all the default sounds (ring, notification, etc) set to silent, so the phone didn't ring....

Also, looking at system apps with System Tuner I've seen a double entry of FusionX, with two version numbers, take a look at the screenshot...

post-1029145-0-32526300-1385646918_thumb

Anyway: good work! Keep on going!

Guest agha_jo0n

does any one have problem with viber on beta 7?

i installed the last versions of viber

my messages and voice calls have no problem on viber

but when i dial or recieve any call from regular(gsm)

after a few minutes or second my voice does not go for other line(he could not hear my voice)

what should i do?

thank you

Guest mockingbird

In the B8 does the dialer stay in memory all the time like it does on B7 ? It's kinda annoying because it uses ~20mb of ram and the processes are some bluetooth stuff and debugging. rhk5jq.png

Edited by mockingbird

Guest mihaidenis

AOSP dialler works flawless for me,

when i top up with t-mobile i have to press 1 a good few times, then enter the amount i want to topup, then the last 4 digits of my card and then the security code.

most problems people have that i don't are normally from adding extras to the rom, have you tried on a fresh install, no custom kernel or backups restored etc? 

and what language is your phone set to ?

It's fresh install no custom kernel no backups only thing i'we done was a factory restore afther installing rom.

Guest mihaidenis

Language is english and also i try dialers from market and still no chance.It's a mess up with aosp dialer as it dial through huawei phone and there something is missing.Reverting to stock as i need to top up.

Guest ehsan_zt

tillaz could you maybe provide an interface for setting up zRam like what we see in CM roms(or better maybe) ? cause we have your great rom and cextel kernel,it would be great to use its zram :D

In the B8 does the dialer stay in memory all the time like it does on B7 ? It's kinda annoying because it uses ~20mb of ram and the processes are some bluetooth stuff and debugging.

this is normal, look up how android uses ram, and what its used for in general, should clear things up for you  

It's a mess up with aosp dialer as it dial through huawei phone and there something is missing.Reverting to stock as i need to top up.

it works perfectly fine for me, as i topped up a few days ago, anyone else have this problem?

tillaz could you maybe provide an interface for setting up zRam like what we see in CM roms(or better maybe) ? cause we have your great rom and cextel kernel,it would be great to use its zram :D

will look into merging it into my FusionX_Main (FusionX settings) source code in the future 

it works perfectly fine for me, as i topped up a few days ago, anyone else have this problem?

I haven't this problem, i use it every day to call my provider and tap number 1 and 2 to know my traffic

Guest mockingbird

this is normal, look up how android uses ram, and what its used for in general, should clear things up for you

I know how android ram works but I don't get why phone services stays at running apps all the time , never goes to cache like it does in CM...

I know how android ram works but I don't get why phone services stays at running apps all the time , never goes to cache like it does in CM...

don't let it bother you the ram is fine,

its probably just because the phone.apk is part off what is giving you a data connection and signal which is constant (disable it and you will see)

anyway the phone.apk is untouched by me but heavily modified by huawei so i guess its the same in every stock rom 

"service wapPushmanager is in use" that's the main process keeping it in use.

/**
* The WapPushManager service is implemented to process incoming
* WAP Push messages and to maintain the Receiver Application/Application
* ID mapping. The WapPushManager runs as a system service, and only the
* WapPushManager can update the WAP Push message and Receiver Application
* mapping (Application ID Table). When the device receives an SMS WAP Push
* message, the WapPushManager looks up the Receiver Application name in
* Application ID Table. If an application is found, the application is
* launched using its full component name instead of broadcasting an implicit
* Intent. If a Receiver Application is not found in the Application ID
* Table or the WapPushManager returns a process-further value, the
* telephony stack will process the message using existing message processing
* flow, and broadcast an implicit Intent.
*/

Guest agha_jo0n

have you tried it on the stock rom

yes

i tried the older verson of viber on stock rom but it has an other problem

that whole of my voice disconnected and nobody whether in viber or gsm could not hear my sound

ut in this rom i have this problem and another one is the speaker that it automatically get of in gsm calls