[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

Let me apologise in advance, because I am posting the same message on a few forums.

Basically I am struggling to get my Y300 back to stock, as it has developed a fault and needs to go in for repairs.

I have been able to install a stock b174, or so I think, but I still have TWRP on the phone.  So I fear that the repair centre might notice it and not fix the phone.

Please if someone could help me I would really appreciate it.  I have tried hard and looked far and wide so I am now resorting to desperate measures. 

I think we need to get a topic with a solution started for this.  Be sure, should I find a solution I will definitely post it.

if someone can upload the stock recovery.img i can help you flash it 

your bootloader must be unlocked or this wont work

extract this to your desktop http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0b49882884/ (Ignore the folder name & add the stock recovery.img to it)

press start on windows and type "cmd" and press enter 

in the box type >> cd

then a space, (don't press enter)

go to the folder you just extracted and copy the directory name and paste into the box after "cd" and press enter

Untitled.png

now paste this into the box >>> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at this point it should say waiting for device, put your phone in bootloader mode (volume up while powering on or from TWRP choose reboot bootloader)

then plug your phone into computer.

once the box says download complete you can boot into stock recovery to check.

Or just put recovery.img from firmware into empty shell zip like one on first page of this trade & flash it from recovery like anything else ...

feel free to do it,

i don't have the time to look up what block the recovery is to make the .zip, what i posted above was copied from a PM i sent to help a person with a similar problem

plus this will actually learn people something and a good thing to know if you don't have a custom recovery installed  ;)

Guest ZolaIII

feel free to do it,

i don't have the time to look up what block the recovery is to make the .zip, what i posted above was copied from a PM i sent to help a person with a similar problem

plus this will actually learn people something and a good thing to know if you don't have a custom recovery installed ;)

Well we all did it from adb shell with or without gui (bat) first time we installed costume recovery so i suggest for those that actually need this or just from curiosity to actually read the gui file & learn command shell comand ...:)

Guest Kronolynx

Hi , thanks for the rom . really like it but i got a problem, as soon as i'm not connected to a wifi my phone goes in to roaming.

i have been using it for around 4 days but didn't realize till today that if i leave my home i can receive calls nor use the 3g 'cause i have no network , only roaming.

is there any solution ?

thanks

Edited by Kronolynx

Guest TayoOnabule

Hi , thanks for the rom . really like it but i got a problem, as soon as i'm not connected to a wifi my phone goes in to roaming.

i have been using it for around 4 days but didn't realize till today that if i leave my home i can receive calls nor use the 3g 'cause of the roaming.

is there any solution ?

thanks

Probably sounds stupid.... But have you turned roaming off in settings?

I love v1! Battery life is noticeably better than previous version. Before I used to end the day with around 15% battery left and now its around 25-30%! Great work Tillaz!

Guest jorkens

I installed it on my device and now I know that it does not fix sim card recognition in y300-0000.

Anyone familliar with the issue?

Edited by jorkens

Guest Kronolynx

Probably sounds stupid.... But have you turned roaming off in settings?

actually i don't have roaming activated in settings so i have no idea why it's roaming when i'm not on wifi, also i wonder why when i'm connected to a wifi my network works fine, i can make an receive calls but as soon as i get disconnected from the wifi my phone loses signal and starts roaming. in the page 23 of this thread i found some guy pointing to a spanish forum where they offer a solution, but is for y300-0151 latin american version.

any suggestion ?

thanks

Edited by Kronolynx

Guest Romagnolo1973

When I try to download an app from Google play, I get error that it is not enough space. How can I fix this issue?

Hi can you try this file made by tillaz for me, it was working in beta 7 and i hope is working in v1 too

try swaping the mount points like on the G300 (i had the same problem with fifa 14 on my Xaiocai x9) 

in system / etc 

swap the names of external_sd.fstab & internal_sd.fstab 

or flash this

http://d-h.st/r0M

to revert back and use internal storage as primary use this file

http://d-h.st/Ki8

you need to install in recovery mode install as zip file

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest agha_jo0n

who use callrecorder on this rom ? is it working good?

hi

no

it record the other line very very slow

just if you use speaker it record quite good

Guest zloober

hi

no

it record the other line very very slow

just if you use speaker it record quite good

do you mean standart api option and audio sourse microphone ? thk

Guest agha_jo0n

do you mean standart api option and audio sourse microphone ? thk

yes

i try it many times but not working god for me

if you want record with good quality in tow lines you must put your call on speaker 

if someone can upload the stock recovery.img i can help you flash it 

your bootloader must be unlocked or this wont work

extract this to your desktop http://www.solidfiles.com/d/0b49882884/ (Ignore the folder name & add the stock recovery.img to it)

press start on windows and type "cmd" and press enter 

in the box type >> cd

then a space, (don't press enter)

go to the folder you just extracted and copy the directory name and paste into the box after "cd" and press enter

Untitled.png

now paste this into the box >>> fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

at this point it should say waiting for device, put your phone in bootloader mode (volume up while powering on or from TWRP choose reboot bootloader)

then plug your phone into computer.

once the box says download complete you can boot into stock recovery to check.

Thank you for your response, I just got round to having a look at it.  The download path does not exist, is it possible you could check this again for me.

EDIT:  Actually not to worry, I was able to use the recovery.zip file posted user Y300-0100.

Edited by maniv

Guest TheKisama

OK, I've been using FusionX for more than a week now. Gotta hand it to you tilaz ;)

Currently the best Y300 ROM you'll find! Although CM 11 is coming soon...I don't think it'll be as fast as this, unless, Dazzozo manages to make HWA possible :D.

Anyway. Thanks, tillaz.