[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

well this is the last firmware (B199) and there are not problems, this Fusion is perfect 

So why a v2?

Because it can always be better,thats why.Rom is great,everything works well,but I suppose there is always room for improvement.

Edited by Kama86

hey anyone call tell me how to get dsp manager like on cm ROMs please? this is the only problem i got with this ROM

only problem? DSP Manager is included lol

hey i got using fusionX from a week and i have DSP Manager built in installed with Rom but if you want i attacked a zip with apk,,,,extract it and install the apk file like a normal app!!!

with the apk alone it wont work... you need the libs and config files as well, but all my roms included DSP manager so no need for that here

Guest Rocktip

If you look to the original .apk of the stock rom, see the "FAQ" at page 1, there is a link with ALL stuff deleted from the stock ;)

I fail to see that link. Where is it?

Guest little pea

Great rom smooth n fast it is even better when nova is installed and does anyone know wer i can find stock radio and music apk

edit: dos this rom have high ram usage because mine is always over 310mb used and I havnt installed any other apps

Edited by little pea

Hi, I have a question for you. 

Does this ROM support perfectly Feedly? Now I am on CM10 but with stock rom I had problems with this app.

I think someone with FusionX uses Feedly... tell me if it works well :) thanks.

Up... Nobody uses this app?  :o

Guest Romagnolo1973

Great rom smooth n fast it is even better when nova is installed and does anyone know wer i can find stock radio and music apk

edit: dos this rom have high ram usage because mine is always over 310mb used and I havnt installed any other apps

lokk at my previous post there is a link with a zip file with almost all huawei apps missed in fusion, radio is there, torch, email ... music i think not becaus imho there are better alternatives on playstore (noozy for example)

Greeting Tillaz, what can I do to stop status bar and wallpaper disapear for 5 min. after heavy game? Saw somewhere here in posts response but I can not find it now.I know this is not conected whit this rom coz same hapen with my stock b182.Sory for bad english .EDIT: I found my answer on page 104.

Edited by Kama86

if this ROM is stock based,it means that i can install FM Radio or not? Yes, default huawei fm should work

is there any way for me to decrease vibration intensity? No, maybe in the future with modules on xposed framework

Guest domenico76

Hi Tilaz,

I tried instarlling Fusion X starting from TWRP 2.5.0.1 flash goes fine but then I get agin the staock(germany) 199?

Is it needed to update TWRP to latest? What I have to do more after fhashing to have Fusion X starting?

Sorry for the silly question, but the installed TWRP is working to me because I can install other zip from there.

Ciao

Guest CyberArtZ

I'm experiencing audio disortion/shuttery music playback when DSP Manager Turned on. Has anyone got the same issue??

Edited by CyberArtZ

Guest Romagnolo1973

if this ROM is stock based,it means that i can install FM Radio or not?is there any way for me to decrease vibration intensity?

yes Huawei FM radio works perfectly, in the previous page there is my link with some huawei stock apps that are working with fusion x and FM radio is present, simply grab it.

Guest Romagnolo1973

I'm experiencing audio disortion/shuttery music playback when DSP Manager Turned on. Has anyone got the same issue??

it dipends how you set DSP manager, if it is all to maximum could be a bad sound. Change your setting or use Nozzy from playstore that use is own EQ bypassing DSP manager, sound is great with no distortion at all.

PS; noozy is free so you can try it

Edited by Romagnolo1973