[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

thanks tillaz everything is ok now in beta3 but there is still a problem exist i need full screen caller id because of my job.as i said before full screen caller id of xposed framework doesn't work for me i enable it from settings/fusion x/status bar/full screen caller photo but nothing changes.

i searched for it in many forums they don't have my problem as you see here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2294419 everything should be ok but i don't know where the problem is. can you add this feature in the next build?

He sold his phone on ebay,so no more new build anymore,bro.

Sorry

Guest jackosterman

Great performance and battery, I must say. Just curious about something, though -- I'm getting an absurd amount of kernel wakelocks. As they don't seem to be affecting deep sleep/battery, it doesn't really matter, but some of the counts are racking up to the 65 000+ range. (See KeyEvents at the bottom of the first screenshot.) Is this normal?

post-1018638-13774937976595_thumb.jpg

post-1018638-13774938194774_thumb.jpg

Edited by jackosterman

Great performance and battery, I must say. Just curious about something, though -- I'm getting an absurd amount of kernel wakelocks. As they don't seem to be affecting deep sleep/battery, it doesn't really matter, but some of the counts are racking up to the 65 000+ range. (See KeyEvents at the bottom of the first screenshot.) Is this normal?

The counts don't look to be a problem, but the fact that adsp, main and audio_pcm have been running for 20+ minutes doesn't seem normal. I'd say theres a bug somewhere.

Guest jackosterman

The counts don't look to be a problem, but the fact that adsp, main and audio_pcm have been running for 20+ minutes doesn't seem normal. I'd say theres a bug somewhere.

Hm. Glad to know about the five digit count wakelocks, thanks. As for audio_pcm and adsp, I've recreated similar results by playing music, so hopefully that solves that.

Edit: Can I assume that the "main" kernel wakelock is merely me actively using the device?

Edited by jackosterman

Guest taio.doio

Nice Rom!

I've got just one problem with the camera default storage..

It's set to Internal SD with 1gb free..and i can't modify it!

How can i change and move to microSD?

It's possible?

Nice Rom!

I've got just one problem with the camera default storage..

It's set to Internal SD with 1gb free..and i can't modify it!

How can i change and move to microSD?

It's possible?

That's strange :S

My photos are still been saved in the micro sd by default

Edited by pdvye

Guest taio.doio

That's strange :S

My fotos are still been saved in the micro sd by default

Also bluetooth files are send directly into internal Storage..

It's very strange...

The internal storage appear as primary..

Guest tillaz

Also bluetooth files are send directly into internal Storage..

It's very strange...

The internal storage appear as primary..

if your default storage it set to internal you should install the ROM manually with a full wipe (TWRP > advanced wipe > select everything but internal / external storage) this will fix your problem.

Hm. Glad to know about the five digit count wakelocks, thanks. As for audio_pcm and adsp, I've recreated similar results by playing music, so hopefully that solves that.

Edit: Can I assume that the "main" kernel wakelock is merely me actively using the device?

It could be. I'm not 100% since I don't have the phone, else I'd check against the stock ROM using the stock kernel.

Zola has responded to tillaz so there might be one more update, but it would be untested by tillaz.

Guest Laximus

It could be. I'm not 100% since I don't have the phone, else I'd check against the stock ROM using the stock kernel.

Where are you frm? Is it available Y300-0100 in your country?

If yes, how much is it?

Where are you frm? Is it available Y300-0100 in your country?

If yes, how much is it?

I'm in the UK, but I don't have plans to buy this phone. I've been looking into this ROM and helping out where I can as a friend of mine in Canada has the 0151 version.

Guest jackosterman

Odd issue, although I doubt it has anything to do with this ROM. After setting things up a couple of days ago, I sent myself (from this phone) a test MMS message. Now, every time I boot I will receive that same MMS, although I'm not able to successfully download it (an image, if it matters).

I'm also seeing an MMS PushReceiver wakelock (9 counts/10 mins over the last 9 hours, despite not having texted all day). Obviously not a big deal, just wondering if anyone's encountered this before. At any rate, hopefully the repeated post-boot messages will disappear after the MMS expires in a couple of days, though I'm curious if the wakelock is expected behavior?

Edited by jackosterman

Tillaz wasn't able to check it as he didn't have credit at the time, but it could very well be a bug in the messaging app. He'd need others to confirm if MMS sending isn't working correctly.

B02 should have no problem with MMS since it uses the Huawei messaging app. We're trying to avoid going back to that though.

As for the wakelock...

/com/android/mms/transaction/PushReceiver.java

@Override

public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {

if (intent.getAction().equals(WAP_PUSH_RECEIVED_ACTION)

&& ContentType.MMS_MESSAGE.equals(intent.getType())) {

if (LOCAL_LOGV) {

Log.v(TAG, "Received PUSH Intent: " + intent);

}

// Hold a wake lock for 5 seconds, enough to give any

// services we start time to take their own wake locks.

PowerManager pm = (PowerManager)context.getSystemService(Context.POWER_SERVICE);

PowerManager.WakeLock wl = pm.newWakeLock(PowerManager.PARTIAL_WAKE_LOCK,

"MMS PushReceiver");

wl.acquire(5000);

new ReceivePushTask(context).execute(intent);

}

}

If you download logcat from the Play Store and have it filter for "PushReceiver" you may get some info. For example, you'll get the intent and you may get any of these messages...

Invalid PUSH data

Skip downloading duplicate message:

Received unrecognized PDU.

Failed to save the data from PUSH: type=

Unexpected RuntimeException.

PUSH Intent processed.

@ Tillaz

Here's a thought, but did you change the few of the files in TelephonyProvider.apk too, right?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest aljovan1982

First, thank you for your time in making fusion x rom, the rom is smooth and very stable.. cheers...

May i/we request to include some features that in stock rom please.. the following are:

1. FM radio .. this is very useful for listening to new music and some breaking news or events...

2. MP3 as ring and alert tone. I can't set my mp3 as my ringtone or message tone..

In the second post theres a zip with removed apps. Download that and extract the FM radio from it as well as I think it's called Music2.apk. Place both of them into system/app/ on your phone and then reboot. You should have a working radio and if you're lucky the music app will allow you to set the current song as a ringtone.

Guest aljovan1982

I just installed poweramp and i was able to set my mp3 as ringtone. And about fm radio, i try to install it as system app.. thanks for tips h3ro

Guest jackosterman

I'll have to run logcat a little longer until I'm able to catch PushReceiver, but while there I happened to notice a few unrelated errors being repeated every couple seconds. For instance:

E/WifiHW  (459): wifi_send_command : SIGNAL_POLL ; interface index=0;

E/Sensors (459): sensors_poll_context

E/dalvikvm(6948): GC_CONCURRENT freed

I'll attach a log-- it only covers a few minutes, but includes the repeated errors. I'll also admit I have no idea what I'm talking about, so apologies if this is all rather mundane and tantamount to hypochondriacs reporting Wikipedia'd symptoms of various diseases to clinic doctors..

2013-08-27-05-11-36.txt

Edited by jackosterman

First, thank you for your time in making fusion x rom, the rom is smooth and very stable.. cheers...

May i/we request to include some features that in stock rom please.. the following are:

1. FM radio .. this is very useful for listening to new music and some breaking news or events...

2. MP3 as ring and alert tone. I can't set my mp3 as my ringtone or message tone..

Those 2 issues are really easy to fix

Isn't needed to include it the rom

So, for:

1. Simply you can find the .apk file of the radio inside any rom .zip based on stock

2. You can put any mp3 file in system root (system/media/audio) and then you can use as a ringtone or whatever you want

:)

Edited by pdvye

I'll have to run logcat a little longer until I'm able to catch PushReceiver, but while there I happened to notice a few unrelated errors being repeated every couple seconds. For instance:

E/WifiHW (459): wifi_send_command : SIGNAL_POLL ; interface index=0;

E/Sensors (459): sensors_poll_context

E/dalvikvm(6948): GC_CONCURRENT freed

I'll attach a log-- it only covers a few minutes, but includes the repeated errors. I'll also admit I have no idea what I'm talking about, so apologies if this is all rather mundane and tantamount to hypochondriacs reporting Wikipedia'd symptoms of various diseases to clinic doctors..

I may be wrong, but there appears to be a memory leak with app ID 6948 and 992 as the heap is full. 6948 even causes an error at the end of the log.

If you download terminal emulator and use the command "ps" then you can find out the process the ID belongs to. Also if you have debugging enabled on your phone then you can also use ADB from your PC. You'd just open up command prompt and enter "adb shell ps".

Edited by H3ROS