[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Azeejutt

I'm having Error during flashing of B04. It says "Unable to open Zip File" :(

Do I have to backup my stock Huawei ROM in order to Flash this B04? I'm currently having B03 in my device and tried to flash B04 but it's continuously giving the same error even after Clearing Cache :/

Guest Waqar118

Hi Tillaz thanks for your great work. I tested your all versions and they were working well. Last one is also awesome.

I have 2 questions regarding latest version.

From where i can activate reboot button like soft reboot,screenshot etc.

And how can i activate recent Rom usage and clear buttion.

M sorry i tried to search but could not find

Center clock now works, but when i touch the status bar or pull down the notification panel the clock moves to the center of display instead of disappearing

used to happen on b01 too

Edited by pdvye

Hi, I'm italian so sorry for my poor english. I don't like Google translate so .. be patient with me.

I have decided to join modaco forum for thanks tillaz a lot for this great rom.

i was looking here since i have Y300 and so I dicede to sing in.

To retourn the favour to mr tillaz I have the apps backup and here my apps backup for everyone want some missed apps or other must have apps too

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0ut2cv

In an italian forum others test my backup and it is working 100%

Inside the zip you have:

Email by Huawei

Torch by Huawei

FM Radio by Huawei

Sound Recorder by Huawei

BatteryMod

3G OnOff (look at the widget it is really useful having just 1touch to get the data setting)

Toggle 2G

Toggle 2G Plugin

MX Player + Codec for our arm cpu

Hystory Eraser

ES File Explorer so far the best file manager for android that have all the backup function of Titanium if well sett

I hope this can help some users and so mr tillaz don't need lost time with missed apps

Don't istall zip via recovery or there are system apps with higt right, better put apps on sd and instal with ES File Explorer (downloaded in playstore because File manager is missed in this beta 4)

Update: so to confirm statusbar issue (sound, brightnes, 2g not working if pressed) and other issue is with Trebouchet when you try to manage number of page displayed it crash

Realy a great rom

Thanks

Thanks!

Guest wolf 00

thanks for this great rom Tillaz.

do you can put "Knock Knock" or "Knock On" feature available on LG G2 on next update? i heard there is a kernel for it so would you please have a look?

(Sorry bad English ;) )

Edited by wolf 00

Guest Romagnolo1973

Hi Tillaz thanks for your great work. I tested your all versions and they were working well. Last one is also awesome.

I have 2 questions regarding latest version.

From where i can activate reboot button like soft reboot,screenshot etc.

And how can i activate recent Rom usage and clear buttion.

M sorry i tried to search but could not find

the 2 are in Fusion X - Statusbar - tap on Miscellaneous and in the other Miscellaneous and voilà here we are the 2 setting you need

Hope this help

thanks for this great rom Tillaz.

do you can put "Knock Knock" or "Knock On" feature available on LG G2? i heard there is a kernel for it so would you please have a look?

(Sorry bad English ;) )

can you send me a link as i have no idea what you mean

What about the annoying notification pulldown error that was present in B2? If it is gone, than this should be a very fine rom.

its fixed, check the changelog on the first page to see what's new.

In MIUI like wetherBZ notification I've got an ugly white Mic background :-(

How can I take a screenshot to show you.

press the "power button" and "volume down" at the same time.

Guest Ducsidu

Same microphone background in notification using jetAudio music player.

I just wanted to report the same, but with Facebook app and Apollo music player.

can you send me a link as i have no idea what you mean

I think he meant that if you double tap the G2's screen it wakes it up.

Edited by Ducsidu

Guest Waqar118

the 2 are in Fusion X - Statusbar - tap on Miscellaneous and in the other Miscellaneous and voilà here we are the 2 setting you need

Hope this help

Yeah! Its really helped. Thanks:)

Guest internectual

Just installed B04 via TWRP, did a complete wipe before flashing.

I did a Remove of everything on the homescreens, moved the Settings icon to the bottom bar.

1. Pressed Menu button.

2. "Trebuchet settings"

3. "Homescreen"

4. "Homescreens: Number of screens on the homescreen"

5. Error: "Unfortunately, Trebuchet has stopped."

If it makes any difference (it shouldn't), I don't have my SIM card in right now because I wanted to make sure the initial setup didn't use my 3G instead of WiFi. I've always inserted my SIM after doing the intial setup and configuration and installing my apps.

Trebuchet, besides crashing, doesn't seem as good as Apex. Why did you choose it instead of Apex?

Guest internectual

1. Settings

2. Fusion X

3. Themes

4. "Action Needed - You need to click Install/Update in Xposed Installer and activate Icon Themer module in Module Tab"

5. Open Xposed Installer

6. Error: "Unfortunately, XThemeEngine has stopped."

Wasn't a problem in B03. All I've done besides installing my usual apps was replace SuperSU with clockworkmod Superuser (never been a problem), and ditch Trebuchet for Apex (which I moved to /system/app and renamed Launcher.apk).

Edited by internectual

1. Settings

2. Fusion X

3. Themes

4. "Action Needed - You need to click Install/Update in Xposed Installer and activate Icon Themer module in Module Tab"

5. Open Xposed Installer

6. Error: "Unfortunately, XThemeEngine has stopped."

Wasn't a problem in B03. All I've done besides installing my usual apps was replace SuperSU with clockworkmod Superuser (never been a problem), and ditch Trebuchet for Apex (which I moved to /system/app and renamed Launcher.apk).

your supposed to install the xposed framework before using those settings, like it says on the first post, that's why it force closed.

once its setup it wont happen.

"Instructions for Xposed framework

Once the ROM boots up for the first time go to settings / Fusion X / Xposed Framework

Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all 4 boxes (leave the Battery Mod if you want stock battery) and reboot.

Anything applied in the stausbar, Miscellaneous. and System Tweaks section require a reboot to take effect."

Guest Romagnolo1973

your supposed to install the xposed framework before using those settings, like it says on the first post, that's why it force closed.

once its setup it wont happen.

"Instructions for Xposed framework

Once the ROM boots up for the first time go to settings / Fusion X / Xposed Framework

Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all 4 boxes (leave the Battery Mod if you want stock battery) and reboot.

Anything applied in the stausbar, Miscellaneous. and System Tweaks section require a reboot to take effect."

No, I have set Xposed Framework as first thing when I flash your rom, but the problem is here even if Xposed is installed and all modules too

Other bug (for me important because I use it alot) is that vibration is not working even if in soud setting is choosed as add for your ringtone

Vibration only works if you push volume down untill reach de vibration choice but so when someone is calling you your Y300 is vibrating but ringphone is mute In conclusion

Ringtone alone is working

Vibration alone is working

vibration + ringtone are not working

Edited by Romagnolo1973