[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Hi, I installed fusion b04 and I want to change softkey brightness.

I checked /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/brightness the value is "51", still too bright.

It work when I manually change the value to "0". But I want it change automatic every reboot.

I tried using init.d to set the max-brightness to "0" but not working, But it was working on beta03.

That button light very disturbing and waste of battery for me.

How? Thank you.

Guest partyzant_x

Hi!

I have a problem with installation B04 on G510 - Install Failed. B03 working perfect but i can't install B04.

Sorry for my bad English.

Edited by partyzant_x

Hi, I installed fusion b04 and I want to change softkey brightness.

I checked /sys/class/leds/button-backlight/brightness the value is "51", still too bright.

It work when I manually change the value to "0". But I want it change automatic every reboot.

I tried using init.d to set the max-brightness to "0" but not working, But it was working on beta03.

That button light very disturbing and waste of battery for me.

How? Thank you.

from the build.prop try editing

ro.button.backlight=20

this can turn them off or can dim them,

or you will need to edit the framework-res.apk, and change the arrays.xml for button_backlight

Guest jackosterman

I haven't tested either, but I believe ro.button.backlight=20 is the one you want. ro.lcd.backlight=67 should change the maximum brightness for the actual display.

Guest Romagnolo1973

Mr. tillaz 2 questions if possible:

There is a possibility for a Force-Kill Apps With the Back Button long-press? Is a feature that I have in my SonyEricsson X10 Mini with CyanogenMod. In fact in CM under Settings > Applications > Development, there’s an option called “Stop app via long-press”, which, when checked, allows you to force-kill the current foreground application by long-pressing the back button. Useful if you frequently use an app that’s freezing or is freezing your smartphone. IMHO would be a good feauture if added.

Is possible use this trick that enable volume to wakeup the phone and save the on\off button use? In the HTCMania SymAnd rom I think is added and is working

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=581646

My doubt is if this trick interfere with the setting volume press to skip tracks included in your great rom that I use alot and is realy usefull (yes I'm a music addicted).

Thanks

I haven't tested either, but I believe ro.button.backlight=20 is the one you want. ro.lcd.backlight=67 should change the maximum brightness for the actual display.

yep, that's correct, i just skimmed the build.prop for "backlight" just realised i posed the wrong one :ph34r:

however i don't think that will disable them, even if set to =0

for that you need to edit the framework-res.apk which is quite easy

Guest arsalan11

how can i edit system apk apps(like phone.apk)? i extract it with winrar then add it to eclipse sdk but it can't parse manifest.xml i know my job is not correct but i wanna know is there otherways to customize an app without source file?

Guest george109

how can i edit system apk apps(like phone.apk)? i extract it with winrar then add it to eclipse sdk but it can't parse manifest.xml i know my job is not correct but i wanna know is there otherways to customize an app without source file?

You have to extract with APKMulti-tool! You cannot extract APKs with WinRAR. It just doesn't work like that..

Then import into eclipse

Google APK multitool to find out more about it, and for a tutorial

Edited by george109

search Google for apk manager, that's what i use.

APK and JAR need decompiled to edit, then recompiled when finished,

Guest arsalan11

You have to extract with APKMulti-tool! You cannot extract APKs with WinRAR. It just doesn't work like that..

Then import into eclipse

Google APK multitool to find out more about it, and for a tutorial

search Google for apk manager, that's what i use.

APK and JAR need decompiled to edit, then recompiled when finished,

thank you guys:)

Guest painteramit

For me no.. and if i activate it when i call screen doesnt go off

the full screen caller working perfectly fine with Lewa OS for G510. which works perfectly fine with Y300 -0100

Edited by painteramit

Guest arsalan11

Hi Guys,

is the fullscreen caller thing working?

It was not with B03.

thanks

unfortunately no,the most annoying thing of this ROM for me is this problem i couldn't find any solution for that.i replaced it with CM10.1 but as Tillaz said it's framework related problem,now i'm trying to edit it.

that enable volume to wakeup the phone and save the on\off button use?

I wouldn't want to see that feature in the ROM. I hate volume keys waking up phones as they're easily pressed on accident which wastes battery. I agree with the other tweaks though as having a force kill option and long pressing the volume key to skip tracks is useful.

Guys,

Few things i notice in bo3... just want to compare whether it's fixed in bo4

1) Google white search bar is non-useable? I try to press it.... nothing comes out.. or it just a no function white line in home screen? :wacko:

2) Insert Headset notification doesn't appear...

3) Unread Gmail notification doesn't appear... tried to look gmail settings around... couldn't find

4) Call ringtone + vibrate = vibrate not functioning...

Hope anybody can give feedback... thanks! ;)

Guest Romagnolo1973

Guys,

Few things i notice in bo3... just want to compare whether it's fixed in bo4

1) Google white search bar is non-useable? I try to press it.... nothing comes out.. or it just a no function white line in home screen? :wacko:

2) Insert Headset notification doesn't appear...

3) Unread Gmail notification doesn't appear... tried to look gmail settings around... couldn't find

4) Call ringtone + vibrate = vibrate not functioning...

Hope anybody can give feedback... thanks! ;)

1) It need google search (google voice is a part of this app) and is not in the rom so you need to download via playstore (I don't use it but I read previous this problem here)

2) this is not a bug, tell me why have this icon? I think you know if you plug or unplug the headset, is only ram used for nothing (beta 4 have not this useless icon)

3) I don't use GMail so I don't know, sorry

4) Tillaz told me how to solve this issue some page back, you have to open the dialer (not in aeromode) as you are calling a contact, press menu button and there are some settings, one is the right for you, it get vibration + ringtone working together

Edited by Romagnolo1973

I just played with brand new G510-0100 that come with B195 firmware & 189 kernel revision it's mtel BiH build. It actually looks like step back from B194 - phone did behave somehow slow compared to my Y300... I didn't had time to test it seriously & I did tweaked my rom bat still it appeared slow. To remove possibility of auto suggestion I asked me friend that's the owner of G510 the same thing & hi concluded the same thing. When & if I get the chance I will do some tests ...

I wouldn't want to see that feature in the ROM. I hate volume keys waking up phones as they're easily pressed on accident which wastes battery. I agree with the other tweaks though as having a force kill option and long pressing the volume key to skip tracks is useful.

Agree

I don't like the "wake up with volume buttons" too

could someone do me favour and round up all the bugs / requests into one post,

i have not really been keeping track of this thread and with me now working on my Xiaocai X9 time will be even limited for Y300

but i have a few hours free later on today so will try and get the update started, and test tomorrow.