[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

on asanfile.com there is a new firmware b196 for northeast europe available to download.

here is a free one...

https://docs.google....HZIMko2UFU/edit

no flashable zip

inside the zip there is the update.app

i found it here, page 124 in the last post (1240) at the moment...

http://www.androidia...d-y300-124.html

Edited by Laximus

Guest Clarkiieh

Just been notified on my phone there is a update available? I just re flash this !!!! Someone check it out and tell me how it is? Not spending another 2 hours re configuring everything

Guest CrimsonCrap

Been using b05 for almost 3 hours now.lots of previous bugs are gone.the only bug I have noticed is that brightness toggle always saying automatic even though the brightness is set to some other option.and the other bug is the notification button going out of screen but this bug is old and not exclusive to b05 unlike the brightness toggle one.I have attached a screenshot.I have lowest brightness setting enabled but the toggle still indicates that its automatic.

P.S the microphone image in music players etc in status bar is fixed.

Guest CrimsonCrap

Been using b05 for almost 3 hours now.lots of previous bugs are gone.the only bug I have noticed is that brightness toggle always saying automatic even though the brightness is set to some other option.and the other bug is the notification button going out of screen but this bug is old and not exclusive to b05 unlike the brightness toggle one.I have attached a screenshot.I have lowest brightness setting enabled but the toggle still indicates that its automatic.

Guest CrimsonCrap

post-1022336-0-75806700-1379318382_thumb

Guest SaurabhRCk

I have an issue! I am currently using b04, but I can not install Huawei Backup. Everytime I try to install it says, app is not installed! How to install Huawei backup in this rom! Is there any other backup app available which can restore my backup created by Huawei backup??

Guest Clarkiieh
I have an issue! I am currently using b04, but I can not install Huawei Backup. Everytime I try to install it says, app is not installed! How to install Huawei backup in this rom! Is there any other backup app available which can restore my backup created by Huawei backup??

+1 I want huawei MMS app!

Guest Clarkiieh

How the hell do i make the slide down notiforcation thing transparent, not the top thing with the clock and battery, the thing you slide down to get rid of notiforcations????