[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

the only bug I have noticed is that brightness toggle always saying automatic even though the brightness is set to some other option.and the other bug is the notification button going out of screen but this bug is old and not exclusive to b05 unlike the brightness toggle one.I have attached a screenshot.I have lowest brightness setting enabled but the toggle still indicates that its automatic.

will look into these for next update.

Hi tillaz I'm getting soft reboot every time I try to change the volume on B05? Any ideas?

will look into this.

All stock based rom has the same bug with 3rd party launcher : the widgets on the main page gone with every reboot.

try locking the launcher in memory from the launchers settings (think apex has this option)

This toggle work on B05?

yes, every version i upload will.

I have an issue! I am currently using b04, but I can not install Huawei Backup. Everytime I try to install it says, app is not installed! How to install Huawei backup in this rom! Is there any other backup app available which can restore my backup created by Huawei backup??

you should use go backup from the FAQ (old version has all features unlocked), as it works with all roms on all phones. (future proof backups)

How the hell do i make the slide down notiforcation thing transparent, not the top thing with the clock and battery, the thing you slide down to get rid of notiforcations????

you need to edit systemUI.apk

com/android/systemui/statusbar/phone/PhoneStatusBar$FastColorDrawable.smali

line 49.

Flashing this has replaced my H sinal with 3G? How do i get back H? I didnt have this problem in B04

i will upload a patch when i get time, i forgot to change:

<bool name="config_hspa_data_distinguishable">false</bool>

to true.

Guest jackosterman
Flashing this has replaced my H sinal with 3G? How do i get back H? I didnt have this problem in B04
I'm a dinosaur, still on B03 (ugh busy week), but incidentally got the 3G tag for a few minutes earlier today, before it reverted back to the H. And then I bought socks. Edited by jackosterman

Guest Zly Dzik

Hi, I have a problem with b04(not sure in 100%). I installed nova launcher coz trebuchet was crappy for me and I changed some settings in in FusionX menu(mainly notification panel). Now I'm getting an error when playing videos saying "Interface was stopped". Can somebody help me?

EDIT.

Found solution for this problem. It turned out it was because of clock in notification bar. I turned it on and everything works great.

Edited by Zly Dzik

Guest taio.doio

I'm a dinosaur, still on B03 (ugh busy week), but incidentally got the 3G tag for a few minutes earlier today, before it reverted back to the H. And then I bought socks.

ahah..same for me..i'm still with the b03 :P

Guest SaurabhRCk

Xposed firmware is not working properly in B05. can not apply any xtheme. when I go to module and check customization and xtheme engine in says can not write, xposed firmware is not working. else everything is working great. Good job man! There is a cm10 available. You can try building fusion x on that karnel. Atleast we will get a stable 4.1.2! Thanx again for your great effort and great rom! After Using this B5 for over 8 hrs, I feel like b4 was better than b5! Hope the b6 will be be a great!

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest androholic

1.missing the old 'talk' app, it was better than 'hangout'.

2. the clear all task button missing at task manager.

3. it will better if a file manager include in the rom.

BETA B6

- Rebased on B196

- Bug fixes from B05

This is untested by me, and wont be until Saturday...

Please be clear that your are using B06 when reporting bugs, if any, to avoid confusion.

First post will be updated once some people have tested.

Download

and the other bug is the notification button going out of screen but this bug is old and not exclusive to b05.

try this and let me know if it fixes the problem, (flash in recovery)

clear_all_button_fix.zip

if using B06 let the rom boot up first and make sure there are no bugs before trying, to avoid confusion.

Guest masterdex

BETA B6

- Rebased on B196

- Bug fixes from B05

This is untested by me, and wont be until Saturday...

Please be clear that your are using B06 when reporting bugs, if any, to avoid confusion.

First post will be updated once some people have tested.

Download

try this and let me know if it fixes the problem, (flash in recovery)

clear_all_button_fix.zip

if using B06 let the rom boot up first and make sure there are no bugs before trying, to avoid confusion.

Proven version b6.

Did not find any malfunction, everything still works as smooth as olio.Non the call in full screen. I prefer the stock camera, shame about the radio crucial for me.

Thank you for your immense work.

Guest Romagnolo1973

shame about the radio crucial for me.

Look some pages back I create a dowload with Radio FM and with others missed Huawei apps

Radio is full working for me

Guest Romagnolo1973

Trying BETA 6

Mr tillaz simply a perfect job, is a great rom and no issue at the moment, toggles working perfectly and everything is smooth and really really fast.

I have just one little problem but I don't know if is related to your rom or not

Since i restore my data backup via twrp everytime I start my phone I have a message that android is uploading an app but there are 0 app to upload

Update found a little bug or better say a missed data: In telephone info Build Number is unknown and must be Fusion X beta 6 by tillaz

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest SaurabhRCk

So I just flashed it! Awesome build! Most perfect one ever found. soooooo smooth! Just minor 1 bug, OTA says update found b5 while I am running b6. Other than that great job!

Guest marnel1970

Hello I need a tutorial cuz I am a newbie.

Is there anyone could make it?

My device is Huawei y300-0100 B169.

Is it safe to flash since the title of the thread is for B196?

Hello I need a tutorial cuz I am a newbie.

Is there anyone could make it?

My device is Huawei y300-0100 B169.

Is it safe to flash since the title of the thread is for B196?

This is not for B196, but made with B196.

Guest TangerineTractor

Xposed framework still causes problems for me, especially in ShareKM app, which I use heavily. I'm happier removing it... but

If I remove xposed framework, apps all work fine... but the show battery percent build.prop tweak has no effect, and there is no kill all tasks button. If

Hello I Successfully flash it.

But I don`t have a File manager I can`t install my Apps.

And the Data Switch is not working. Any Solutions?

TY

Data Switch works...Add your APN

Data switch doesnt work.

Same for you..Add your APN

So I just flashed it! Awesome build! Most perfect one ever found. soooooo smooth! Just minor 1 bug, OTA says update found b5 while I am running b6. Other than that great job!

Same for me

Edited by fonz93

Guest Clarkiieh

Tillaz did you fix the 3G to H systemui line? In did a speed check and it affected my download speed as my provider (3) doesn't use 3G well rarely, there masts are super fast HSDPA or how ever its abvriated :)

with ver.05 and 06 using the mxplayer to see a video I get this error ..... application UI system locked in an unusual way ... why?

anyway great job and sorry for my english

Guest Clarkiieh

@Tillaz

Is there any way you can put the huawei clear all paint brush or make a zip for me? I don't like the other one :/

Edit: sod it downloading now :) tillaz please make me a flashable zip for stock huawei clear all button??

Edited by Clarkiieh