[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest mockingbird

I flashed it (wiped system,data,cache and cust) everything runs like Speedy Gonzales on Steroids :) , but I didn't get the Fusion X bootanimation , got the default android one, also I saw that in /system/media there is no bootanimation.zip :(.It can be that I wiped the cust partition?

Guest Silencer96

Could you please add support for overclocking? Even a single 1.2Ghz step in the performance tab would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Guest khasscorpio

Back to this rom again after testing all many others in last 3 weeks. This is the one best i must say. 

Just one thing i would ask if there is any possibility of getting volume rocker wake up? Gravity box currently the one associated with this Beta 7 does not include this.

Can I just thank tillaz for this ROM. Jumped straight in at B7 and must say this works flawlessly on my G510-100 and a lot better than the poo that Huawei gave us.

Is there a simple way of adding NFC or  would that mean re-writing the ROM from scratch?

I know this is now no longer being developed but once again, thanks tillaz mate :)

Guest Hassams

Just one thing i would ask if there is any possibility of getting volume rocker wake up? Gravity box currently the one associated with this Beta 7 does not include this.

If the updated gravity box has this feature then uninstall the outdated gravity box and download the new updated version, install it and enable it in xposed framware, reboot

Guest Hassams

I flashed it (wiped system,data,cache and cust) everything runs like Speedy Gonzales on Steroids :) , but I didn't get the Fusion X bootanimation , got the default android one, also I saw that in /system/media there is no bootanimation.zip :(.It can be that I wiped the cust partition?

Custom boot animation is not included in this build.

Guest khasscorpio

If the updated gravity box has this feature then uninstall the outdated gravity box and download the new updated version, install it and enable it in xposed framware, reboot

I have tried to do the same but the installation of updated apk fails everytime as gravitybox is a systemapp i guess.

Guest jackosterman
I have tried to do the same but the installation of updated apk fails everytime as gravitybox is a systemapp i guess.
Look for a flashable zip to update GravityBox 10 or so posts back. It won't enable volume wake, though. Edited by jackosterman

Guest mockingbird

Extract the apk from the flashable zip , rename it with the same name as the old one then use root explorer to paste over the old one in /system/app . For me it worked without a problem.

Guest Snakepit

What is Gravity Box used for and what happens if I don't install it? I haven't installed anything apart from "app_process" and "XposedBridge.jar" from the Framework menu, and Gravity Box + XThemeEngine (in the Modules menu) are unchecked and not installed. So far everything is working fine. What am I missing?

Edited by Snakepit

Guest Jelly Bean

thanks for camera app

I use it in another roms with titanium Backup

and I made a update zip with fusionX custom media_profiles: Link

just flash in recovery ;)

Edited by Jelly Bean

Can anyone please upload beta 6? Beta 7 isn't working out for me I could set my SD card as the default storage but I can't now...

Beta 6 (or any other) has no option to select storage ether, this is the way it is on AOSP, if you have an SDcard in it will default to it automatic

if not you need to do a full wipe including format system then flash the ROM, it will then defiantly be defaulted to SDcard.

Beta 6 (or any other) has no option to select storage ether, this is the way it is on AOSP, if you have an SDcard in it will default to it automatic

if not you need to do a full wipe including format system then flash the ROM, it will then defiantly be defaulted to SDcard.

Hi tillaz, i want to recompile the system UI of your rom for doing the transparent notification more transparent, can you tell me what file and string i have to modify?because guides on xda for stock roms doesnt work...it recompiles but no changes

Edited by fonz93

Guest Romagnolo1973

Some games (with big data stored) as real racing 3 I don't know why but are stored on internal memory with beta 7 

I don't tried with previous betas but with stock their data was stored on external sd and the game play well

I have tried several time with all possible wipe (system too) but is impossible use Fusion for gaming due to the storage issue

Hi tillaz, i want to recompile the system UI of your rom for doing the transparent notification more transparent, can you tell me what file and string i have to modify?because guides on xda for stock roms doesnt work...it recompiles but no changes

is not easer to just use the option for this from gravitybox settings?

Some games (with big data stored) as real racing 3 I don't know why but are stored on internal memory with beta 7 

I don't tried with previous betas but with stock their data was stored on external sd and the game play well

I have tried several time with all possible wipe (system too) but is impossible use Fusion for gaming due to the storage issue

try swaping the mount points like on the G300 (i had the same problem with fifa 14 on my Xaiocai x9)

in system / etc

swap the names of external_sd.fstab & internal_sd.fstab

or flash this Swap_Mount_Point.zip

Guest mmitchell0123

Hey guys (hey tillaz *cheers*)

does anyone have a tip / workaround to get bluetooth headsets working? I tried two different headsets, which both pair w/o any problems, but all calls are still running over the phone and not over the headset. This is the only downside of the rom for me, but I am driving 4-5h trips twice a week, so this is quite bad for me :(

Cheers and @tillaz, thanks for the wonderful rom :)