[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest marcosinus

I experienced the same trouble with LP4.1, that's why I switched to Fusion X ....

Now, I have voice in both my bluetooth headset and car speaker.

Guest Romagnolo1973

try swaping the mount points like on the G300 (i had the same problem with fifa 14 on my Xaiocai x9)

in system / etc

swap the names of external_sd.fstab & internal_sd.fstab

or flash this attachicon.gifSwap_Mount_Point.zip

Yes your zip is working perfectly. Many thanks tillaz you are the best !!!

can I get the all stock apk ..?? like contacts and dialer.. thanks a lot..

sorry, i no longer have any off the stuff for the Y300 as i have stopped working on it 

Guest Romagnolo1973

How to update Gravity Box ?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-0100-beta-7-161013/?p=2167966

this is the zip file with Gravitybox new version that solve the 3 vibro on calling

For future GravityBox update I think we can put new apk instead of the older inside the zip and it will work (I hope)

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest Romagnolo1973

How i can activate the mass storage?

disable Debug from developer options on settings and the smartphone will be view as a mass storage from your pc, if you have the drive installed

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest hippychops

First off cracking work on this rom :) I'm a wee bit of a noob (this my first custom rom) and wondering how to get the screenshot button back onto my dropbar if this is possible? Or can anyone reccomend an .apk that will do the job? Cheers folks.

First off cracking work on this rom :) I'm a wee bit of a noob (this my first custom rom) and wondering how to get the screenshot button back onto my dropbar if this is possible? Or can anyone reccomend an .apk that will do the job? Cheers folks.

press and hold the "power button" and "volume down" at the same time

can I get stock Mount point.zip..

will upload it soon

There is a way to change lockscreen wallpaper?

The Profiles are enabled?

Sorry for a lot of questions :c

take a look at the lockscreen settings in fusionX / miscellaneous 

Guest hippychops

I know someone posted the link to the stock camera before but I can't download due to the blooming adverts on that link, and the stock app list link has adverts embedded in the apk... So if anyone can post a new link it would be muchos appreciated as 5 seconds to take a picture from press is a wee bit slow like. Cheers once more.

Guest jackosterman

That's where AdAway comes in handy.

Jump into overview mode. See the two ads? There's a charcoal download button wedged in between. If you feel tempted to buy something, muster the courage. I believe in you!

I don't recall any delay issues using the included camera. But you're also free to try this one, which is essentially the same as the stock camera. That's the one I use, without complaint.

Guest hippychops

Must resist the temptation... lol cheers, forgot about ad away, rookie mistake, that will stop my over subscribing to erectile dysfunction aids much to the wifes displeasure ;-)

Back to topic, will try that camera tomorrow hopefully will take away the lag from the shutter speed.

Thanks

Guest Tonny73

Hi Tillaz :-)
First of all thank you for the great work!

I am testing almost every ROMs out there and at the end I'm always back to FusionX.

It is very sad that you stopped the development, I wish to see the FusionX with the latest update (B197). I think this will be the perfect ROM.
P.S. Settings in fusionX / miscellaneous triggers the GravityBox in which I can't find anything about lockscreen.

Guest ehsan_zt

Thank you tillaz for this great rom :D  I have tested every rom on this forum and other forums,yours perform much faster and has no bugs :D

I have 2 problems with b7 on y300:

1) when I try to under clock the cpu frequency to lower than 1200,after reboot it changes back to 1200 !!(I have tried with both checked and unchecked "set on boot" )
2) when I try to change swappiness (under VM settings) to 40,after reboot it changes back to 20 (I have tried with both checked and unchecked "set on boot" )

also I would like to ask if its possible to implement zRam in FusionX ? ^_^