[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest moukrea

Wow, glad to see that this ROM is on the road again! But I have an issue to download it, I don't know why but I'm not able to download from"ddirectdownloadlinks", can someone add a mirror please !? Thanks!

my favourite ROM so far, fast, without huawei crap and totally bugless, thanks a lot tillaz.

does anyone know hot to change the system font on this phone/rom? i tried with rom toolbox but all i get is bootloop :D

Guest jackosterman

I recall there were Instagram issues with a past build, which Tillaz corrected by adding 640x480 to media_profile.xml. Not sure if you're looking at the same issue, though.

Edited by jackosterman

@tillaz, pls write in the first post that is not possible to add fullscreen caller photo...every day i read someone that ask it... and this thing make me nervous, because NO ONE READ BEFORE POST

Guest Jelly Bean

@tillaz, pls write in the first post that is not possible to add fullscreen caller photo...every day i read someone that ask it... and this thing make me nervous, because NO ONE READ BEFORE POST

May he fix this bug or not?

I am using fusionX now and It is bad problem.

He knows this bug, you haven't to remember all the time, maybe he cant see some problem that some one have (and maybe more important than this) because you ask always for this "bug"...

and.. what a bad problem? flash cyanogenmod if it's your priority to have full screen picture, because when you bought this phone, this wasn't a feature of the phone, so i dont know why all ask for this thing when in the stock huawei you haven't it, tillaz arleady said that cant fix it because you need pure AOSP dialer to enable it, you are free to compile a pure AOSP dialer :)

Edited by fonz93

lol i totally agree, its even more annoying to see when you have actually already answered the question on the same page people are asking on

will add it to OP but if people don't even read the latest page before posting, i highly doubt the OP gets read ether  :(

its not a bug, huaweis custom phone.apk (EmotionUI) is not compatible with gravitybox, see the first post on this page