[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dark Revenger

Thank you Tillaz for the B8 release, it works flawlessly. I actually don't get why so many people encounter problems that just don't exist in my phone (eg. dialer numpad, etc). It really should be a third-party related problem.

Keep up the good work!

try change settings in DSP Manager ;)

Thanks :D  but how to make the speaker as loud as CM rom without equalizer? Is it AudioFilter etc??

Basically I will remove any equalizer app because of memory consumption and is not effective for loud speaker.  :wacko:

Guest TangerineTractor

@Tillaz

Giving this another try. Not using xposed... no reboot on power button menu. Any way to change this? (Apologies if elsewhere in this thread)

@Tillaz

Giving this another try. Not using xposed... no reboot on power button menu. Any way to change this? (Apologies if elsewhere in this thread)

only if you recompile framework-res.apk, if you cant,you can do only with xposed

Guest soulhand

i agree, the battery life is incredible with FusionX b8!

Did you define an APN and so have mobile data/3G working? B8 as installed doesn't and that's one reason for the very long battery life.

When I defined an APN, the battery life halved, approximately.

Guest rederik75

Unplugged from charger this morning at 8AM, at 5PM it's still at 84%.

APN set and 3G working, WiFi on since half this morning, some calls, a bit of install/uninstall apps and playing with the settings...

With CM 10.2 I would be at 30%!

only if you recompile framework-res.apk, if you cant,you can do only with xposed

and android.policy.jar (with added code)

@Tillaz

i left it out to save time since its configurable from the xposed framework, when i get some spare time i will hard code it into an add-on.

Guest TangerineTractor

and android.policy.jar (with added code)

i left it out to save time since its configurable from the xposed framework, when i get some spare time i will hard code it into an add-on.

Cheers. What about a battery percentage icon for those who dont want to use xposed?

@Tillaz

Isn't that an Xposed mod called Advanced Power Menu?

Isn't that an Xposed mod called Advanced Power Menu?

no, the one in B7 was hard coded in to the framework by me, but since it was an option in gravitybox i left it out of B8 to save time.

Cheers. What about a battery percentage icon for those who dont want to use xposed?

since not everyone likes the same thing it would be easer for people to just use this and make there own http://uot.dakra.lt/

here is the hex color for the blue used in 4+ 

33b5e5

or this which will also work fine http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1434061

i can provide an empty zip to flash it

Guest jackosterman
Not at all trying to speak for Tillaz, but I'm not sure if that should happen. As long as it's packaged into the ROM, GravityBox relies on keeping things AOSP as possible. I imagine certain changes to SystemUI or whatnot would potentially break a few GB features (like status bar icon mods), leading to a slew of "bug reports" in the thread. I could stand corrected, of course. That said, as I'd hate to be a negative nancy, perhaps you could try via the UOT Kitchen? While I've only used it for Xposed modules, it was definitely quick and easy. Edit: I reply quickly and type slowly! Edited by jackosterman

Guest Picvajzmen

@ soulhand - i turned 3g off i must say, but nevertheless, i didnt use 3g on all other roms i tried and the battery life is far better. CM roms definitely feel a little bit smoother and faster but battery life cannot be compared with the B8.

Updated to v1.0

I'm going to leave this now for a while as i need to get my Christmas shopping done,

which could take me a long time as i have no idea what stuff to get my daughter :blink:  

Guest TayoOnabule

Updated to v1.0

I'm going to leave this now for a while as i need to get my Christmas shopping done,

which could take me a long time as i have no idea what stuff to get my daughter :blink:  

1D movie DVD?... No?

Guest TayoOnabule

Updated to v1.0

which could take me a long time as i have no idea what stuff to get my daughter

Maybe even Blu Ray :P

Updated to v1.0

Have you changed something on systemui.apk or framework-res.apk?can i use mine from fusionx b8?i modified something so i want to port to v1.0, can i without recompiling?

Guest TangerineTractor

since not everyone likes the same thing it would be easer for people to just use this and make there own http://uot.dakra.lt/

here is the hex color for the blue used in 4+

33b5e5

or this which will also work fine http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1434061

i can provide an empty zip to flash it

Don't I need xposed to use these though? I made a custom icon back at beta 1 but xposed kills other apps I need...

Guest Dark Revenger

Will the 1.0 version do the auto-wipe? Or can we simply update and keep apps and stuff?   Thank you!

EDIT: Nevermind, I just read on the automatic update notice that it will perform a full wipe.

Edited by Dark Revenger

Don't I need xposed to use these though? I made a custom icon back at beta 1 but xposed kills other apps I need...

no, not if you don't want to use that, you upload the SystemUI.apk