[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest ZolaIII

what features does v1 have than beta 7 ?

does is performance faster?

how should i update from beta 7 to v1 ?

thank you

Actually just flash 1.0 over 0.7 i am not certain bat it should work even without wiping bat make a copy (backup) of important data & apps just to be safe.

Guest jackosterman
Although init.d is included in the features, it doesn't seem it works ... pimp my rom reports it as not working, and also a manual check confirmed it... is there a way to make it work?
Download and run this APK to enable init.d. Here's the corresponding xda thread, in case you need help. You can also make a script that'll easily restart SystemUI, in the event it keeps getting killed: http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-v10-b199-full-hwa/#entry2176454 Edited by jackosterman

Guest rederik75

WTF! wifi it's quiet, but since this morning background data sync keeps turning off every now and then, without apparent cause...  :blink:

err... so... ok, I'll confess: I forgot that I enabled a battery saver function that turns off sync whith display off, and it takes a while to get it back when awaking...

Sorry for the false alarm!  :unsure:

Guest xxirioxx

To solve the black screen problem see the solution I posted 3-4 pages back.

If you don't want Android kills an app (e.g. music player) use the xposed module called App settings and enable "resident in memory" ;)

Guest ZolaIII

err... so... ok, I'll confess: I forgot that I enabled a battery saver function that turns off sync whith display off, and it takes a while to get it back when awaking...

Sorry for the false alarm! :unsure:

How about that joke about Windows phone you feel now?

Guest rederik75
How about that joke about Windows phone you feel now?
:-P by the way, it's behaving strange anyway ... not so often as it seemed before, but sometimes sync turns off while using the phone, as now... PS for what it may concern, I wasn't thinking of you while joking about a winbug phone... :-) Edited by rederik75

Guest Romagnolo1973

There's a way to use the internal memory as default storage, instead of sd card??

look at my post in this page

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-v10-b199-full-hwa/?p=2179253

there are 2 zip file (use recovery to install): first is for External SD as primary storage, second is for internal memory as primary.

They was created by tillaz for beta 7 but works in v.1 too

Guest e.cayazzo

http://www.modaco.com/topic/363879-rom-fusionx-huawei-y300-v10-b199-full-hwa/?p=2179253

there are 2 zip file (use recovery to install): first is for External SD as primary storage, second is for internal memory as primary.

Sir, I have to say that I'm very grateful with you. It really worked! <3

Although, the flashing didn't work out for me. I had to swap the file names :P

Once again, thank you very much :3

tillaz suggested goo backup and I'm using that app

too. it's better than titanium because you don't need to buy it to have silent install. and trust me installing 100+ app manually is awful

Guest mobico.be/rlin

+1

and sometimes the phone disconnect from wifi and cannot connect again because is out of range but i have the router 50 cm from the phone...luckily it's sufficient to turn off and on again the wifi to make it work properly

I guess this is an old error. I had exactly the same situation with Stock B194. Used many month. 3 or 4 times WiFi abborted and dont connect again.

How can I make swap work?

Edited by mobico.be/rlin

Guest agha_jo0n

hi tillaz

can you fix this bug on beta 7 ? 

Delay in showing in-call screen when making / receiving calls

this is very important

and what is the fastest launcher on beta 7 ?

thank you

????????????

Guest rederik75

What happens if you apply the change in a non-empty system? Will I loose the apps? Or everything proceed as usual but it affects only new installed apps?

Guest agha_jo0n

Actually just flash 1.0 over 0.7 i am not certain bat it should work even without wiping bat make a copy (backup) of important data & apps just to be safe.

thank you

does any one test it?

installing v1 over beta 7 without any wipe ?

my contacts and messages will be delete?