[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

I need some help. I cant play some videos from SD card, i get error "Video problem-cant play this video"
All videos are .avi format. And have same size. Its stargate atlantis season 5.

Guest Richard Hepburn

try changing the governor from ondemand, if this does not help it could be kernel related if you are using a custom one,

and remember those other roms are built from source with different kernels to stock, you could try using trickster mod to turn off the feq lock option     

also underclocking on a device like this at such a low frequency will probably use more battery, as it will take longer to complete tasks and struggle more

thanks mate the governor made no difference but trickster mod did the trick. and in my expierience with this phone with it being dual core 480mhz works amazing for battery and performance i get over double the battery life with no dent in performance. i use my fone constantly so finding out ur rom is the best one for battery life out of all the y300 roms has been a massive help.

Guest danny19901

Unrelated but I got a message from huawei there not planning on updating Y300 but someone told me they may update G510 which could mean port it to Y300 if it happens

Unrelated but I got a message from huawei there not planning on updating Y300 but someone told me they may update G510 which could mean port it to Y300 if it happens

update to 4.2 or simple updates like fixes etc?

Guest d0wnl0rd

I made a quick try with this rom but had to roll back to 4.3 due to a nasty bluetooth bug:

When making a call with a bluetooth device paired (Plantronics Headset as well as Car bluetooth [Audi MMI]) the call would be established but the bluetooth device remained mute.

(Tried on a Ascend G510 with Fusion X 1.0)

Has anyone encountered that issue and solved it successfully ?

(Seems to be THE major flaw of all roms i've encountered so far that they contained bluetooth bugs).

Edited by d0wnl0rd

Guest cshen94

i like this ROM very much, first time root first time flash, all learn from google  :D  :D

but seems i cant wipe and clear my data cleanly, how to do it ? i using TWRP recovery, and sorry for stupid question, a noob user here 

Guest marcosinus

I made a quick try with this rom but had to roll back to 4.3 due to a nasty bluetooth bug:

When making a call with a bluetooth device paired (Plantronics Headset as well as Car bluetooth [Audi MMI]) the call would be established but the bluetooth device remained mute.

(Tried on a Ascend G510 with Fusion X 1.0)

Has anyone encountered that issue and solved it successfully ?

(Seems to be THE major flaw of all roms i've encountered so far that they contained bluetooth bugs).

I use this ROM with my headset and my car kit [both Plantronics] without any problem.

Guest jackosterman

@tillaz While I know Performance Control is built into the Fusion Settings package, any chance you've got a separate APK lying around? (There are a few floating around xda, of course, but they all seemed to be fairly modded, as opposed to your 'straight outta AOKP' approach.)

Edited by jackosterman

@tillaz While I know Performance Control is built into the Fusion Settings package, any chance you've got a separate APK lying around? (There are a few floating around xda, of course, but they all seemed to be fairly modded, as opposed to your 'straight outta AOKP' approach.)

not got an apk by its self but here is the source code  https://github.com/AOKP/packages_apps_PerformanceControl to build it as a stand alone app

edit:

actually i already built it ages ago and uploaded it on here http://www.modaco.com/topic/361878-app-aokp-performance-control-stock-cyanogen/

Guest coolvpraveen95

guys my display is consuming too much of battery.though I having only 40to 70% brightness.

and I m having a bug on this rom.

whenever I getting a incoming call the notification of incoming call stays in the notification bar.it doesn't disappear.I want to clear the data of phone app from setting in order to remove it from the notification bar.its quite annoying.plzzzz help me guys.

I'm waiting for your reply...

Guest coolvpraveen95

guys my display is consuming too much of battery.though I having only 40to 70% brightness.

whenever I getting a incoming call the notification of incoming call stays in the notification bar.it doesn't disappear.I want to clear the data of phone app from setting in order to remove it from the notification bar.its quite annoying.plzzzz help me guys.

Guest Market88

This rom is very bugless so i suggest you to reflash doing the proper wipes before , dalvik, data, system, cache and cust, after first boot reboot in recovery e wipe again but only dalvik and cache, let me know

Does anyone using this ROM know if the restart and recovery options are still in the menu? The changes made to android.policy.jar look to have been dropped since B199.

Also every APK and JAR you've modified (@Tillaz) isn't zipaligned. That can cause the ROM to waste RAM, battery life and cause slowdowns.

Edited by H3ROS

Does anyone using this ROM know if the restart and recovery options are still in the menu? The changes made to android.policy.jar look to have been dropped since B199.

Also every APK and JAR you've modified (@Tillaz) isn't zipaligned. That can cause the ROM to waste RAM, battery life and cause slowdowns.

How can we zipalign? there is an init.d script? i found some on xda but i dont know if it works

Guest jackosterman

The advanced power menu's no longer hard-coded into the ROM, at least on v1.0, but accessible if GravityBox/Xposed are kept on.

How can we zipalign? there is an init.d script? i found some on xda but i dont know if it works

It'd require you extract the zip and zip align every single APK to be on the safe side. Then you'd also need to rename framework.jar to framework.apk, align it and then rename it back to a .jar file. Next you'd rezip the ROM and flash it.

Here's a simple script I made to handle it for my ROM's: http://ubuntuone.com/67S7UGZpqcigiaNPsoTBsf

You place the files you want to align into the input folder, run "RUN ME" and then you'll find the aligned files in the output folder.

@ jackosterman

Thanks for that. Shame it's not pre-patched as I was going to remove Xposed for a friend of mine wanting to update.

Here's another question then. Is Xposed still linked into the settings menu through Fusion X?

Edited by H3ROS

Guest jackosterman

Assuming your friend's more interested in a simple AOSP experience (as the current iteration of GravityBox can provide most of the features of a CM/AOKP), perhaps an app like Rebooter will suffice for the amount they'd realistically reboot/go into recovery? Edit: Yeah, still there.

Edited by jackosterman

Well, that's one way to do it, but with a little work I could add the options back myself.

The reason for wanting Xposed to be gone is because it'll never be used and it causes some issues with some apps on the Y300. I was hoping that Tillaz had removed the settings shortcut for that reason. It'd also make it easier to uninstall Xposed (since it's now not a system app) without leaving a menu entry that'll cause a force close when clicked.

Edited by H3ROS

no longer working on this to be honest, haven't for a while.

sure i zipalinged the whole rom before signing, the last update was kind of rushed though