[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest aRm1n

Am I able to update the Xposed framework and modules from the FusionX menu? When I'm trying to update, it says that there's a package with the same name and wrong signature already installed. And one more thing: wifi keeps disconnecting after a while, is there a solution for this? Thanks!

Guest Gliwusss

Am I able to update the Xposed framework and modules from the FusionX menu? When I'm trying to update, it says that there's a package with the same name and wrong signature already installed. And one more thing: wifi keeps disconnecting after a while, is there a solution for this? Thanks!

For Xposed just uniinstall it manually and install new version :)

Guest JobSup

Wanted to try this ROM on a friends Y300 but I have problems with the Xposed Framework. When I check the settings after first boot, there are updates for Xposed and the GravityBox module. Both can be downloaded but need to be deinstalled first for an update, otherwise there is an error during installation (package with different signature already exists).

What I tried:

- uninstall GravityBox module and Xposed from Settings -> Apps

- reboot phone

- reinstall Xposed framework (newest from xda)

After enabling and reboot, Telephone and SMS processes constantly crash after boot.

What is the correct process to update to the latest Xposed and modules?

Thanks

Guest thetonyxx

in the first 30-40 minuts after starting android, the MediaScannerService use a lot of cpu (100% of core 0) and battery, to kill process i need to go in applicazion setting and kill it

is possibile disable this process?

Guest Victod

in the first 30-40 minuts after starting android, the MediaScannerService use a lot of cpu (100% of core 0) and battery, to kill process i need to go in applicazion setting and kill it

is possibile disable this process?

Yep! use this script!  ;)

Flash from recovery...

Greetings!

03Kill-media-server.zip

Guest thetonyxx

Yep! use this script!  ;)

Flash from recovery...

Greetings!

thanks but i already solved, freezing sistem app Multimedia Library (libreria multimediale) manualy whit link2sd

Guest SH3H1

Xposed Led Control or New gravity box'x Led management seems not working on this ROM :(

Someone know any tweak to make the LED notification Blue? (The tweak tillaz provided is 'majanta' :huh: )

+I wouldn't like to use any apps that runs always in background so don't advice that :P

Thanks for your answers :)

Guest fonz93

Xposed Led Control or New gravity box'x Led management seems not working on this ROM :(

Someone know any tweak to make the LED notification Blue? (The tweak tillaz provided is 'majanta' :huh: )

+I wouldn't like to use any apps that runs always in background so don't advice that :P

Thanks for your answers :)

Xblast tools can control led properly with this rom

Guest aRm1n

Yes, I've used mobile data, but I always turn it on or off manually when I realy want to use it. 2G/3G depends on availability. I have Greenify installed, and cpu governor set to interactive. And, of course I'm not hanging on it all day :)

Guest TayoOnabule

@tillaz (since PMs aren't working)

i'm getting into a bit of development, and i was wondering if i could sort of take over FusionX. I've got a few ideas of things i'd like to do with it. These would really only be things like fly on mod, or updating apps and maybe tabbed settings. 

I realise this is a bit cheeky, but i thought i'd give it a shot. 

If you were to say yes, I'd make sure to give 99.9% of the credit to you  :)