[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest MikeyPinhas

I'm getting an "Fusion Settings has stopped working" the first time I load the rom, and the home button is not working. I've formated all I could (caches, data, etc.). Any ideas?

Guest SH3H1

I'm getting an "Fusion Settings has stopped working" the first time I load the rom, and the home button is not working. I've formated all I could (caches, data, etc.). Any ideas?

You deleted Xposed or GravityBox?

Guest Picvajzmen

@ tayoOnabule - i think that tillaz maybe aint reading this thread any more. maybe you should try on the moto g section cause he is there now?

Guest Victod

@tillaz (since PMs aren't working)

i'm getting into a bit of development, and i was wondering if i could sort of take over FusionX. I've got a few ideas of things i'd like to do with it. These would really only be things like fly on mod, or updating apps and maybe tabbed settings. 

I realise this is a bit cheeky, but i thought i'd give it a shot. 

If you were to say yes, I'd make sure to give 99.9% of the credit to you  :)

Why don't you start from zero??

First you can start porting this ROM with B199 as based and of this way you don't need to wait for Tillaz's permission...

Regards,
Victod

Guest TayoOnabule

Why don't you start from zero??

First you can start porting this ROM with B199 as based and of this way you don't need to wait for Tillaz's permission...

Regards,

Victod

I totally agree, tbh I did start doing that, but I'm being a bit lazy I guess. I don't want to have to remove all the EMUI and port the settings.apk etc.

But I'll probably leave this project till after my exams, then I can really focus on it.

You know the kind of ROM that you wait for other's to make? That's the sort I wanna make :p

Guest Victod

I totally agree, tbh I did start doing that, but I'm being a bit lazy I guess. I don't want to have to remove all the EMUI and port the settings.apk etc.

But I'll probably leave this project till after my exams, then I can really focus on it.

You know the kind of ROM that you wait for other's to make? That's the sort I wanna make :P

I see... I hope to test your work cuz I'm thinking in to change this phone sooner or later ^_^

Guest CrimsonCrap

can someone provide me the stock sysui flashable zip from fusion x?

i flashed a custom system ui but it looks ugly and i want to revert to fusion x system ui without reflashing rom.

Thanks

Guest thetonyxx

hello bro...which is better in fusionX..stock kernel or the cextel kernel......and what is the differnce btween the two kernel......

cexstel is better

better performace and ram and no more consuption whit the 0.57

Guest squal

cexstel is better

better performace and ram and no more consuption whit the 0.57

cexstel 0.57 is compatible to fuasionx?? i flashed the 0.61...

Guest thetonyxx

cexstel 0.57 is compatible to fuasionx?? i flashed the 0.61...

yes, all version is compatible whit fusionx (sotck based)

remove 0.61 and flash 0.62, is a better for battery drain

Guest squal

yes, all version is compatible whit fusionx (sotck based)

remove 0.61 and flash 0.62, is a better for battery drain

do you have a link for that kernel.....

Guest asdfvcx

Hi everyone,

I never had a reason to post before, but this is a great ROM and a big thanks to everyone who contributed to it. 

There are now reports that Android 4.1.1 has a bad version of OpenSSL that has the HeartBleed bug: http://androidcommunity.com/heartbleed-only-an-issue-for-android-4-1-1-20140409/

Does anyone know for sure if FusionX has this problem? And if it does, how it might be fixed? I don't really know enough of how to check for this. 

Thanks.