Show ur Screenshots

Guest Spacecaker

Guest Tomvl117

What's the status bar transparency percentage set in Lockscreen ? I can't find the perfect balance ( I looks like it cuts itself... )

Lockscreen: 55%

Launcher: 50% (unless you disable the "glow" at the edges with Novalauncher or something like that, then it's 100% of course)

Guest Spacecaker

Question ! How to enable tablet / phablet mode on my Acer? What is the module ( modules ) for Xposed I need to install ?

tablet module -_-

easy as said

its on xposed repo

Guest execpwd

Did anyone try XLocky Module for Xposed? Does it work?

BTW : TabletUI Trigger gives me half screen functionality. It's like the other half of my image is in air, not existent on the screen :D.

Edited by execpwd

Guest Tomvl117

Did anyone try XLocky Module for Xposed? Does it work?

BTW : TabletUI Trigger gives me half screen functionality. It's like the other half of my image is in air, not existent on the screen :D.

XLocky doesn't work for me..

Guest execpwd

xlocky worked for me

but i prefer the xlocky one inside xblasttools

For me XBlastTools doesn't work at all. don't know why ... Maybe because of GravityBox ? They have the same functionalities ... so maybe they do conflict ...

SOLVE : I disabled GravityBox module and now XBlast works ... Weird s**t going on ...

RESOLVED : First enable XBlast , reboot , Enable GBox , reboot. After every single modification in xBlast , reboot.

Edited by execpwd

Guest execpwd

Why did you install both if they have the same functionalities? Beats me...

Because GBox has those pie controls , and has instant changes ( no reboot needed ). XBlast has that XLockY and other stuff like carrier customization ;).

Overall they offer the same functionalities xD

Guest Tomvl117

Screenshot_2013_11_15_15_06_35.png

My current theme. I can't stand those ugly navbar buttons, and I can't use SoftKeyz X(. I am currently using PieControl from GBox.

Hahahaha "Get a life"

Lockscreen 

Home Screen:

Wallpaper: http://cl.ly/image/2d0y3F2H3a2n/o

Also using acer.shell=disabled :)

Edited by teniz

Sorry for the offtopic guys, but i want to try Cirrus rom because of the scripts and tweaks for performance as I am using stock fore months and seems sluggish now. Vache's site seems down again. Does anyone know anything about that...I also tried installing the scripts manually from xda, but i can't find the init.d folder with root explorer.

Sorry for the offtopic guys, but i want to try Cirrus rom because of the scripts and tweaks for performance as I am using stock fore months and seems sluggish now. Vache's site seems down again. Does anyone know anything about that...I also tried installing the scripts manually from xda, but i can't find the init.d folder with root explorer.

Maybe you should create a dedicated topic for that, don't you think? Instead of going offtopic on this one… Geez…

• 2 months later...
Guest graurul94

Hello everyone! I started today some little tweeks for my s500.

I have one question, how do you put those buttons for wifi/3g/bluetooth etc. in the notification panel? I managed to disable acer.shell and now I have a kitkat theme with a clean notification panel.

I know about quick toggles, toggler and other aps like this. But I wanted to know if there is any module for xposed that can do that.