[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Solarionis

Is there a problem with the provision of Root-rights application Root Uninstaller Pro. Rights are not given, although the program is trying to get them, it is evident from the constant pop-up messages.

Hi KonstaT, thanks again for great work on last update, just one thing, you might want to change MD5 info on first page to 1f51b5cc6370c1f45dc951109b6ce6ed for gapps.

Hah, sneaky bastards. :P They've changed the package at some point. Gapps package I have with the same date matches the md5sum that was in the first post. I doubt this happened on the same day. Iirc it was even day or two after it was released before added it to the OP.
# modified:   system/addon.d/70-gapps.sh
# modified:   system/app/GooglePlus.apk
# modified:   system/app/Phonesky.apk
# modified:   system/lib/libRSSupport.so
# modified:   system/lib/libplus_jni_v8.so
# modified:   system/lib/librsjni.so
# modified:   system/lib/libwebp_android.so

Thanks for that ROM. Works great. Only thing i can not use is "google search". Google play tells me my device is not compatible. Is it because of the armv6? Is there any way to get latest Version?

Blade III is ARMv7. Are you in a thread for the right device?

hi all

i have zte blade gen2 and have sys part 160. when i start tpt it says "sorry this feature is not yet supported for your current rom"

i use cm-10.1-20130724konstaKANG

how can i expand sys part 160 to 180?

thank alot

hi all

i have zte blade gen2 and have sys part 160. when i start tpt it says "sorry this feature is not yet supported for your current rom"

thank alot

YOU ARE ON ZTE BLADE III FORUM! YOU HAVE ZTE BLADE I GEN 2. Understood?
As KonstaT has said thousands of times, BLADE III AND BLADE I ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEVICES!

Why cant really you go to schoool and bother to read? I have 12 year old little brother, who can flash roms into his device, and the best: He can get himself to right xda-forum. So if you cant read, go to nursery then.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

YOU ARE ON ZTE BLADE III FORUM! YOU HAVE ZTE BLADE I GEN 2. Understood?

As KonstaT has said thousands of times, BLADE III AND BLADE I ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT DEVICES!

Why cant really you go to schoool and bother to read? I have 12 year old little brother, who can flash roms into his device, and the best: He can get himself to right xda-forum. So if you cant read, go to nursery then.

Aw c'mon peetu...

1) that's kinda rude

2) this isn't xda

3) he's only posted 7 times - and his 6th post was to the right forum some 20 minutes before he posted here... I'm sure a lot of noobs find themselves in this thread after a Google search, obviously none the wiser

I'm sure your little brother appreciates your knowledge (all 864 posts worth), but I'd guess this forum is all hdic has.

hi all

thank alot

Hey... There's only one way you can tell for certain if you're in the right forum, and its up the top of the page:

MoDaCo Device Specific - Android ZTE - ZTE Blade 3

You learn something new every time, here.

for "brunch atlas40" I got " no rule to make bacon".

This was because there was no makefile in $TOPDIR or scripts are broken.

function `m' does make -f build/core/main.mk but `mka' function does not have -f.

So I am doing "breakfast atlas40; m bacon -j16"..

BTW. in post #3, the gerrit patch reference can be removed because it has been merged.

for "brunch atlas40" I got " no rule to make bacon".

This was because there was no makefile in $TOPDIR or scripts are broken.

function `m' does make -f build/core/main.mk but `mka' function does not have -f.

So I am doing "breakfast atlas40; m bacon -j16"..

BTW. in post #3, the gerrit patch reference can be removed because it has been merged.

Repo should copy Makefile to project root when it finishes. If you don't have it, you can copy it manually from build/core/root.mk.
Edit. Properly fixed. Never had issues with this because I've always synced CyanogenMod repo before replacing any projects.

Well, there hasn't been a need for that gerrit patch and the system/core patch in a while anymore. I've changed local manifest to use custom build and system/core from legaCyMod. I'm still going to keep all FM related patches in the instructions in case someone wants to build projects other than CyanogenMod.

At least one little problem left, maybe I have not applied some of your patches not mentioned in the three first posts?

make: *** No rule to make target `/x/out/target/product/atlas40/obj/lib/liboncrpc.so', needed by `/x/out/target/product/atlas40/obj/EXECUTABLES/btmac_intermediates/LINKED/btmac'. Stop.

At least one little problem left, maybe I have not applied some of your patches not mentioned in the three first posts?

make: *** No rule to make target `/x/out/target/product/atlas40/obj/lib/liboncrpc.so', needed by `/x/out/target/product/atlas40/obj/EXECUTABLES/btmac_intermediates/LINKED/btmac'. Stop.

Your proprietaries are not up to date. How is that possible?

https://github.com/KonstaT/proprietary_vendor_zte/commit/d4455c778da9529bce76bd99c1bed87b9313fe35

your guess is as good as mine.. (maybe I ran some of those setup-makefiles.sh "accidentally")

but I got the cm-10.2 zip built ok now..

this was the fault:

diff --git a/atlas40/atlas40-vendor-blobs.mk b/atlas40/atlas40-vendor-blobs.mk
index 1f67fd3..adfd83d 100644
--- a/atlas40/atlas40-vendor-blobs.mk
+++ b/atlas40/atlas40-vendor-blobs.mk
@@ -14,11 +14,6 @@

# This file is generated by device/zte/atlas40/setup-makefiles.sh

-# Prebuilt libraries that are needed to build open-source libraries
-PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
-    vendor/zte/atlas40/proprietary/lib/liboncrpc.so:obj/lib/liboncrpc.so \
-    vendor/zte/atlas40/proprietary/lib/libnv.so:obj/lib/libnv.so
-
 PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \
     vendor/zte/atlas40/proprietary/etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw \
     vendor/zte/atlas40/proprietary/etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw \

ROM is good but vhere is an option in People/AdressBook Settings to filter only Contacts with number and not to show emails???

So now, my Contacts have 9xx ("numbers") and half of that are email adresses and a half are numbers.

Everything set/filtered properly: First name firs, Show Contacts from Goolge (My Contacts and Starred)...

Any help (even from developer)?

thx

hey bro... i have a problem with a voice recorder.. its not working... why? is my problem or rom's problem?? exist a fix for this problem? i use the app "smart voice recorder" but when i play the audio recorder he is low volume or disturb it .. . O_o and if i use the standard app for voice recorder.. he crash when i save the audio -_-

Edited by D4NY3L

Guest FollowWings

Hi KonstaT! I Using this rom for a week now, and wanted to tell you and to everybody, this is the most powerfull ROM on this site for ZTE Blade III!

Its so smooth, no freeze, no compatibility issues, has a lot of features!

PERFECT!!! :)

Guest MJonMoDaCo

hey bro... i have a problem with a voice recorder.. its not working... why? is my problem or rom's problem?? exist a fix for this problem? i use the app "smart voice recorder" but when i play the audio recorder he is low volume or disturb it .. . O_o and if i use the standard app for voice recorder.. he crash when i save the audio -_-

Yes, I have the same problem. I don't use another app as yet but it doesn't want to save, and a second attempt at it gives an 'internal application error'. which I'm assuming is the app itself having a fit.

Guest bamdad

Yes, I have the same problem. I don't use another app as yet but it doesn't want to save, and a second attempt at it gives an 'internal application error'. which I'm assuming is the app itself having a fit.

iirc i've had some luck with 'asr', give it a go, might work.. ^^

Guest eithelonnen

hi KonstaT, i have a problem with my ZTE blade 3, every 5-10 minutes my "SD card is  unexpectedly removed". I tried several flash cards, but still same problem. Can u help me?

THX

Edited by eithelonnen

Guest zorzgeo

The best working rom are stock rom or AB rom.

All of those roms have some quirks and hidden bugs.

My Blade 3 best working with stock or Aurora Borealis ROM.

I'll tried every rom posted here...

Guest MJonMoDaCo

iirc i've had some luck with 'asr', give it a go, might work.. ^^

I assume named 'advanced sound recorder'?

Thanks for the advice bamdad, although I reckon KonstaT needs to know about this one ;)

Edit: (only because it was included with original ROM/gapps) We should avoid third party apps where possible.

In a possibly related matter, my voice dialer seems to have a mind of it's own! After a looooong sleep (like overnight) my voice dialer has tried to make random commands. I would try and get a logacat for these things but I'm betting that the first problem is reproducible on anyone's current (up to date) cm build, and the second one could take dumb luck (it doesn't turn up every time).

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

hi KonstaT, i have a problem with my ZTE blade 3, every 5-10 minutes my "SD card is unexpectedly removed". I tried several flash cards, but still same problem. Can u help me?

THX

Hello Sir,

Had this problem a lot. You'll probably need to format one of your cards (*grimace *) using the format function in Settings --> storage. If that doesn't work I used the only partitioning app I could find on the play store: Aparted. In any case, backup that sdcard!

Guest boros2222

I don't know. I flashed this rom to play with it a bit. I installed only the packages in the first thread and I severely followed the instructions in the third thread. However I found so much bugs. I have random reboots, the phone shuts down when I lock the screen and othes small bugs. I think it's not good enough for daily using. I go back to 4.2.2.