[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest bitanga

Please go trolling somewhere else, you're not even good at it. Yeah right, ARMv7 -> ARMv6 conversion hasn't been possible so far but I've come up with a super easy solution...

There is no such thing as CM10.3 and there never be! K is the 11th letter in alphabets so you figure out what the next CM version will be.

I'm not pissed, just frustrated because I've seen exactly that post hundred times already. Like it was some huge tragedy that you had to use stock ROM (because you should, and 99% of people do). You should be nothing but grateful for even having the option for anything else (let alone the latest and greatest Android iteration this device will never officially see). Am I supposed to feel sorry that I've done such a horrible job (for free, as a hobby, on my spare time) that it isn't suitable for your use, especially when I get absolutely nothing in return whether you use this ROM or not.

If you do something that you know doesn't work, locks up the device's audio system, and you exprience problems after that - who's it to blame? Would it be too much to ask to simply reboot the device before whining about it?

I don't use Viber, I don't use any other VoIP solution. That's why I've asked people to post logs instead. But no, that's just too difficult. People just expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter and everything to just somehow magically sort itself out. Heaven forbid if they ever have to do anything to contribute in any way...

I know expandable volume panel doesn't work properly but you can work around it by selecting expanded volume panel. This is not a device specific issue anyway. It's a CM issue affecting all devices. Who ever broke it can fix it as well. :P

KonstanT
Come on, stop begging donations
You are pathetic and whining like a dog
no one is forcing you to do ROMs. This is a public forum and registered members can appeal to their own way they want to and how many times they want
You're a conceited fool and roms you are doing just a phone call and stable only if you do not use alikacije
Shut up and work when you want, if not, no nonsense bribljaj
thanks

Guest robt77

KonstanT

no one is forcing you to do ROMs. This is a public forum and registered members can appeal to their own way they want to and how many times they want

You're a conceited fool and roms you are doing just a phone call and stable only if you do not use alikacije

thanks

I am sure KonstaT can speak for himself but what absolute s*** to post on a forum. It gets us nowhere. He is not begging for donations , just pointing out he does it for free!! The OP clearly states for advanced users only. If a bug needs reporting, post a log cat, it is not difficult. Yeah you can post what you want (conditions of posting aside) but it works both ways. If it wasn't for KonstaT there wouldn't be hardly any custom ROMs for our blade 3. I know I certainly couldn't have compiled what I have without all his device sources and help he has provided.

Guest bitanga

I am sure KonstaT can speak for himself but what absolute s*** to post on a forum. It gets us nowhere. He is not begging for donations , just pointing out he does it for free!! The OP clearly states for advanced users only. If a bug needs reporting, post a log cat, it is not difficult. Yeah you can post what you want (conditions of posting aside) but it works both ways. If it wasn't for KonstaT there wouldn't be hardly any custom ROMs for our blade 3. I know I certainly couldn't have compiled what I have without all his device sources and help he has provided.

this is not a forum KonstanT
This is MoDaCo ZTE Blade 3 Forums
rom for advanced users but commentary function and tips and help for all.
a KonstanT is not dealing the right lessons to some programs bullshit or not, it is the decision of each user separately
if he does not like something let it not read

Guest robt77

this is not a forum KonstanT

This is MoDaCo ZTE Blade 3 Forums

rom for advanced users but commentary function and tips and help for all.

a KonstanT is not dealing the right lessons to some programs bullshit or not, it is the decision of each user separately

if he does not like something let it not read

Yes, it is a Modaco forum, but if help is needed or issues need fixing, provide log cats or as it is all open sourced, have a go at fixing it yourself. Just saying so and so doesn't work with no log cat is not going to help get it fixed just clutter the thread. Yes you or others can post it just don't expect people not to comment on it, as you say people can post what they want.

Guest KonstaT

KonstanT

thanks
First of all, at least get my nickname right!

Lol, I've been in this long enough (two and a half years) to know there's no money in ROM development. :D Do you really think I would have put in hundreds of work hours and would be still doing this if that was my source of motivation? I have a donate button because it was initially requested by people who wanted thank me for the hard work I had done (and there were already other people asking donations for the work I had done - seemed only fair). It is not expected from anyone and it most certainly is not necessary (even though I of course appreciate every donation I've received). No one owes me anything - I don't owe anyone anything!

Just because I've chosen to share my work publicly, doesn't mean you can act like I work for you! It doesn't mean I owe you to fix any issue you may have. It doesn't mean I owe you 24/7 technical support. It most certainly doesn't mean you can send me your questions privately and expect me to answer!

Issue with Viber was first reported on the second page of this thread (two months ago!). Ever since I've asked someone to post a log. Guess again how many logs I've seen so far?

Yes, it is a Modaco forum, but if help is needed or issues need fixing, provide log cats or as it is all open sourced, have a go at fixing it yourself. Just saying so and so doesn't work with no log cat is not going to help get it fixed just clutter the thread. Yes you or others can post it just don't expect people not to comment on it, as you say people can post what they want.

Couldn't have put it better myself. :)

<sarcasm>
Yeah, because I'm such a greedy bastard I've open sourced everything (and even wrote instructions) so that anyone could easily pick up and continue where I left off in case I have a nervous breakdown or something. :P
</sarcasm>

Guest peetu20

KonstanT

thanks

Yes, but users, especially you, should have general behaviours. That right that you can say whatever you want, but it doesnt mean that KonstaT should help you with your problems. Building roms for Blade 3 is his hobby, because his propably just intrested to make this piece of crap(Blade 3) working device.

Please, if you are just going to troll this forum, do not do it, it doesnt help anyone witj anything!

Guest peetu20

Yes, but users, especially you, should have general behaviours. Thats right that you can say whatever you want, but it doesnt mean that KonstaT should help you with your problems. Building roms for Blade 3 is his hobby, because his propably just intrested to make this piece of crap(Blade 3) working device.

Please, if you are just going to troll this forum, do not do it, it doesnt help anyone witj anything!

Guest kresimirn

ok now noobs, stop BSing

Can you ppl who have this rom installed go to play store and download smart tools app ?!....

And try to run sound test, I think it is linked  with sound recorded (crashing)

Guest YourDaddy

I have been reading this forum for couple of months now. Havent asked a thing or even registered till yesterday because I tought I have nothing to say that could help anybody (untill yesterday and I hope that my post had any contribution to this forum members)

If you read forum treaths carfully you can find answers to atleast 90% of your troubles, and there is no need to ask same questions over and over again.

In my line of work I had been may time asked stupid question and been naged by low inteligent people because they just wont listen or thay were to lazy to do the job themselfs, even the simplest of them and then it gets frustraiting. Then I got angry to any stupid question I've been asked.

Sorry for getting of topic, I just wanna say-try to do it yourself, you may suprise yourself what you can do, or you will atleast get some respect for work that others did.

One more thing... in my country, bitanga means beggar, suits you well...

Back to the topic...I also had problem that person from other side of the line at some point did not hear me, and it was allways when I was at plave with no background noise, but when I stand in place with lot of noise it never happens, so my guess is that it as something to do with noise camcelation miv on top of device...I will try to recreate that with that log cat if i figure it out

Edited by YourDaddy

Guest David Prasad

I have been reading this forum for couple of months now. Havent asked a thing or even registered till yesterday because I tought I have nothing to say that could help anybody (untill yesterday and I hope that my post had any contribution to this forum members)

If you read forum treaths carfully you can find answers to atleast 90% of your troubles, and there is no need to ask same questions over and over again.

In my line of work I had been may time asked stupid question and been naged by low inteligent people because they just wont listen or thay were to lazy to do the job themselfs, even the simplest of them and then it gets frustraiting. Then I got angry to any stupid question I've been asked.

Sorry for getting of topic, I just wanna say-try to do it yourself, you may suprise yourself what you can do, or you will atleast get some respect for work that others did.

One more thing... in my country, bitanga means beggar, suits you well...

Back to the topic...I also had problem that person from other side of the line at some point did not hear me, and it was allways when I was at plave with no background noise, but when I stand in place with lot of noise it never happens, so my guess is that it as something to do with noise camcelation miv on top of device...I will try to recreate that with that log cat if i figure it out

Thankyou

Guest MJonMoDaCo

KonstanT
thanks

Are you alright, are ya? You want to talk about conceitedness with a post like that? The truth of the matter might be a bit too raw to repeat here. The insolence. It's only so obvious you've gone and made this new screen-name up with the intention of behaving in a manner rudely. <expletive>, <longer expletive>, <hyperbole>!

Anyway,onto matters more useful, I do believe I've found the fix that I've been moaning about.

Jabra headset works like a champ. It doesn't work if I try using audio with it, but I don't believe it's supposed to. But I have to mention, there seems to be some kind of wake-lock on the telephony. I can't seem to wake it out of sleep mode without a bit of luck. It goes to sleep when I make a call (which is normal), but if I want to use the keypad for a in-call menu entry, I have to rely more on Lady Luck or Mr. Chance in order to get it to wake back up again. Most of the time I have to long-press (or short-press) the power button to summon it, but even that often doesn't work. Frustrating to say the least.

I added a line in the build.prop that forces phone mode view.

# Force Phone Mode

ro.screen.layout=normal

The phone now wakes up. Especially when there is an automated voice or menu. I've tried it with a proper person to person phone call too, and it goes to sleep after some seconds (good), and when I want to wake it up, a short press of the power button does the trick. I was up all night trying to make a zip and everything (with files from my stock ROM being used in the zip), but it wasn't necessary. That'd be <another expletive> right. I'd just need to ask a little advice as to whether that's actually a proper workaround, or whether it's bad for the phone in some way. I can't see any obvious drawbacks, but I'm amazed that fix was this simple.

But I am happy now. Well, happiER. If it wasn't for that <you get the point>, I'd be farting lollipops.

Guest tomikos

Hi!

I installed yesterday  CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3). It worked fine about 24h, Today i rebooted my phone and now there is no mobile network! I removed battery several times and so on. It's not asking pin-code!? I tried my sim to another phone, it's working properly. Any tips? Also reinstalling doesn't help. Should i make stock racovery and take phone back to shop as garantie?

Edited by tomikos

Guest enesemre

Hello KonstaT. i have a question for you.  I can't use my phone memory. When i scan my music folder with music player when they inside the phone memory it doesnt see music files. But when they inside the sd card music player can find it. What can i do for that ?

And phone memory doesnt appear in pc when i connect phone with usb.

Edited by enesemre

Guest Something Wierd

Hi!

I installed yesterday CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3). It worked fine about 24h, Today i rebooted my phone and now there is no mobile network! I removed battery several times and so on. It's not asking pin-code!? I tried my sim to another phone, it's working properly. Any tips? Also reinstalling doesn't help. Should i make stock racovery and take phone back to shop as garantie?

Security/Sim card lock uncheck it and re check it.Youll have network but youll have to do it everytime you reboot.

Guest tomikos

Security/Sim card lock uncheck it and re check it.Youll have network but youll have to do it everytime you reboot.

And how i can do that? in settings - protection - i can't find any point which is sim card lock or anything like that.

Guest peetu20

what does it mean ? i dont know bro

It means that you cannot use internal storage for saving files, and you will not see it on PC. Everything personal should be stored to sd-card.

Guest enesemre

It means that you cannot use internal storage for saving files, and you will not see it on PC. Everything personal should be stored to sd-card.

thanks man

Guest MJonMoDaCo

;)

Edited by MJonMoDaCo

Guest MJonMoDaCo

hello can anybody tell me if there is way to use mass storage instead of the current one? :)

If you mean instead of MTP mode (I detest it too), then go to Settings --> Storage --> menu button --> USB computer connection. There you just check Mass Storage mode. If your USB cable is connected then it will take you to USB mode screen. Pretty simple from there. Don't remove it without turning it off first! You'll risk your SD card playing up.