Need Help About ICS and GB

Guest zunair

Guest zunair

Hi,

I'm using Huawei Ascend G300 with stock B895 !

I upgraded it to ICS for some applications and games which are likely to be played on ICS only but i found ICS is kinda laggy in performance for me so i went back to GB stock B895 ! Kindly tell me that is this possible to run apps and games which requires 4.0+ on GB stock B895 ???

And secondly tell me about some great launchers for GB ! I've used ADW launcher but games seems to be laggy in it !

Waiting for your replies !

Thanks.

Guest bladebuddy
Hi,

I'm using Huawei Ascend G300 with stock B895 !

I upgraded it to ICS for some applications and games which are likely to be played on ICS only but i found ICS is kinda laggy in performance for me so i went back to GB stock B895 ! Kindly tell me that is this possible to run apps and games which requires 4.0+ on GB stock B895 ???

And secondly tell me about some great launchers for GB ! I've used ADW launcher but games seems to be laggy in it !

Waiting for your replies !

Thanks.

Launchers and games are two different things no launcher will improve game play and games made for the ICS platform will not work on GB unless you know how to redevelop the app and can get a hold of the code.

Best to email the dev of the game and see if that helps.

You can also install chainfire 3d and the plugins this can help make more games run and run better on GB. Just got my g300 back and after using my blade on GB have decided to go with atomic mod , and I am quite happy with it apart from some apps not working on this platform.

Guest zunair

Launchers and games are two different things no launcher will improve game play and games made for the ICS platform will not work on GB unless you know how to redevelop the app and can get a hold of the code.

Best to email the dev of the game and see if that helps.

You can also install chainfire 3d and the plugins this can help make more games run and run better on GB. Just got my g300 back and after using my blade on GB have decided to go with atomic mod , and I am quite happy with it apart from some apps not working on this platform.

Ok but i don't want to root my phone as you said about chainfire 3D ! which launcher you would recommend on performance basis for GB?

Guest bladebuddy

I only use launcher pro which is very light and quick but has very few bells and whistles its all down to what you want from you're launcher just go to the play store and see which one suits you're needs all the best J.

Guest bladebuddy

It is possible to spoof you're build prop so more games work. I personally have only used this for none market games. Do some research and Googling and you will find what you're looking for but you will have to root you're phone before you can do this.