CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest andy/newbie

I think its the smoothist  rom about. oh i think i get you, its the lancher that comes with it, use nova set scrolling speed to relaxed and it should be a smooth as you like

Edited by andy/newbie

Guest nirmalbalaji

I think its the smoothist  rom about. oh i think i get you, its the lancher that comes with it, use nova set scrolling speed to relaxed and it should be a smooth as you like

Smoother than Stock B196?

Hey Kra1o5, thx for the rom, feels really smooth, hope it's going to be bug free soon. Great job!

re: FMTuner: I can't get it to work, the tuner from the stock rom won't install (I'm not suprised, was expecting it, although I'm still a n00b on android), and spiritfm won't play any sound. I can find the stations with it, RDS shows the station info all right, but the music won't play. I suspect it has something to do with ALSAMixer not working on the rom: I can install it from g.play, but the interface remains blank after installation.

Going to try CyanogenMod 10.1.Hope new update with fully working camera will come soon.have to send this phone to my Girlfriend :) But with stock 4.1.1 its not working perfect course looks to slow.Thank you for your great work!

Can't get it. Can you explain it bit more?

Only today has rebooted 5 times (I understand that the problem is the Bluetooth) (Bluetooth do not work 100%) and I get this problem with CPU-Z

post-1021219-0-67690600-1380221417_thumb

Guest TayoOnabule

For people looking for smoothness, i recommend lunatic pandora 4.1, if you're looking for cm, then this is most definitely your best bet. Don't mean to offend kra105, Great job on this rom, it's come a long way from where it started thanks to you and all the devs.

Guest nirmalbalaji

Only today has rebooted 5 times (I understand that the problem is the Bluetooth) (Bluetooth do not work 100%) and I get this problem with CPU-Z

Just 29% load and both the cores stopped working is weird. Is it solely caused by Bluetooth or you have used anything else at that time?

Edited by nirmalbalaji

Just 29% load and both the cores stopped working is weird. Is it solely caused by Bluetooth or you have used anything else at that time?

The core does not work with or without the turn on bluetooth.

After a few day testing the R9 i can say their are lots of bugs :(

- If i make a few Photos the Galerie and Cam is crashing - AutoReboot

- The display off function is not correctly working. They dont go off... i musst make a reboot if it works.

- Batterdrain is massivly too high... over Night only with WLAN active i have a drain from ~25%. On the B175-Stock i have only 5% and the battery hold 4-5Days. So i must Charge after 1 1/2 Days.

Guest CN_Seventh

a bug:

the wifi sopt cant close (the wifi sopt -characte need a long time to disappear from the status bar)

but when I open the WIFI first , second  I open the WIFI spot  then I close the   WIFI spot 

the wifi sopt -characte   disappear from the status bar soon

and when I reboot the phone (take down the battery) the bug can appear again .

I found some file in   system/wifl  

but the ROM haven‘t  

the file \system\wifi\wifi_mt_finish_2.1.sh

system\wifi\wifi_mt_finish_1.2.sh

system\wifi\wifi_mt_finish_1.2.sh

and others    

I dont know whethe the file cause

sorry for my english!

Guest nirmalbalaji

I have used this CM ROM for the last 3 days. Its a great work by Kra1o5 and it improved a lot from the previous builds.

What I have tested and completely worked:

• 2G Voice calls (Both making and receiving. There is no need to change the baseband.)
  • Network signal is good. (Sometimes it goes off and reconnecting after opening camera.)
  • WiFi works perfectly.
  • None of my apps are crashed or force closed.
  • Power button functioning is very good. No problem in locking and unlocking the device.
  • Overall sound output is louder than the Stock or any other ROM. But sometime the device is making noise effects at full volume (Playing MP3 files in music player).
  • Battery is somewhat better. But draining constantly even in deep sleep. Drained 12% over the night with WiFi and Data off.
  • Overall performance is better than Huawei's Stock ROM. Absolutely brilliant work by Kra1o5.
  • Better memory management. I think its identical to Stock ROM. Another great work by Kra1o5.
  • USB Mass Storage.

What is need to be fixed (Known bug) and other:

• Camera - Its the root cause of all the bugs I had. After taking 2 photos I can't open Gallery (force close) and it caused the System UI and Trebuchet Launcher to crash constantly. Only removing the battery and reboot can fix it. This camera bug makes the Calculator, Calender, Messages and most of the system apps to crash especially if you go their settings. (Known and some other odd bugs)
  • Pale whittish screen everywhere (referred as Milky Screen by the testers). Even on low brightness its looking brighter. (Known bug)
  • Battery still need a lot work to do - Draining unsually in deep sleep and idle. I played Temple Run Oz for 5 mins 20 secs - 24% battery drain (on Stock ROM 21% battery drain for 21 mins 17 secs), 35% drain on very low usage for 22 hours.
  • Screen is full of green lines when playing videos. Samething happens on YouTube videos (both app and browser). YouTube videos are very pixeled and stretched even on HQ. Those green lines makes the videos unwatchable. (Known bug)
  • Softkey brightness is too high.
  • Broken font on the apps name in multitasking screen.
  • Quick Settings Toggle icon goes out of screen.
  • Notification screen is too transparent. May be its because of Milky screen.

Device internal storage is untouched. Everything is saved in SD Card. There should be an option for default storage location.

My great and heartly appreciation to Kra1o5. Thanks for all the hard work you have did. Many thanks to josalaito and joestone.