CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Trapezio

Lol in app settings switc to comparable (by country - area) FM frequency range!

Yes but the max frequency is 108 MHz.

Edited by Trapezio

Guest Romagnolo1973

eheh Trapezio due to your user name i think you are Italian, but I'm not sure so I tell you in my spaghetti-english so others can understand (almost)

Radio FM universally is used in a range from 87 to 108 mhz, this is radio fm band in the world (and Italy too obviously)

Up and down this range there are others thing, for example a jet transmit in the frequency 136mhz and fireguard in italy at 70mhz

Is illegal in every country, and really dangerous sniff this, so is impossible made what you want, at least is illegal.

If in your contry is legit and legal you can buy a scanner, that is a complete different thing.

I hope this clarify

Guest Trapezio

eheh Trapezio due to your user name i think you are Italian

Yes... I hate Italia!

Listen the jet's frequencies isn't illegal and after there's the radioamateur's band (144/146 MHz)

Guest ZolaIII

Thanks but i haven't a internet connection at home.

Is possible have the source code of radio app?

Its in a Joastones (the other CM10.1) got!

Are you a radio amateur?

Guest Trapezio

Thanks! I tried to build the radio app after changing the parameters (only step for Japan regional band, from 100 kHz to 5 kHz), but Eclipse gives over 100 errors.

I doubt that Kra1o5 modifies the app just for me.

Edited by Trapezio

Guest SalvoY300

thanks Kra1o5 for your release.. i flashed the cm 10.1 R20 and its really smooth, without bugs.. hope u will update and support this project for long time.. thanks man ;)

Too bad this ROM could play videos perfectly :(

MxPlayer froze when trying to play a video even with it's custom codec :wacko:

Otherwise too good ROM :wub:

And a little bit more juice will make it even sweet :)

Guest fricy81

Too bad this ROM could play videos perfectly :(

MxPlayer froze when trying to play a video even with it's custom codec :wacko:

Otherwise too good ROM :wub:

And a little bit more juice will make it even sweet :)

Try cleaning the cache or something, MX player works for me in this ROM with hw+.

Guest mockingbird

Did you try HD videos? (720P or something?)

That's what not working :P

How do you want to play 720p videos when our screen resolution is 480x800 = 480p.....

How do you want to play 720p videos when our screen resolution is 480x800 = 480p.....

But we can play any video from Mxplayer no matter what quality it is <3

:P :lol:

yes, are pixelated

I say one more time. All Youtube version 5.x are pixelated. Really not is problem of my rom because other stream video works without pixelation so is youtube related & youtube not is open source so cant i do much (Maybe change from frameworks/av).

Guest coavasic96

I say one more time. All Youtube version 5.x are pixelated. Really not is problem of my rom because other stream video works without pixelation so is youtube related & youtube not is open source so cant i do much (Maybe change from frameworks/av).

Can you make overclock kernel for y300? That would be great. :)

i know, i didnt say anything, i only answered... this problem is present also on other devices with official cyanogenmod or slimbean

i know, i didnt say anything, i only answered... this problem is present also on other devices with official cyanogenmod or slimbean

I quote your post but not said that for you only for people to see all conversation.

Dang if I knew earlier I would've ditched CM 10 earlier. Found a 4.x.x version on xda.

Youtube 4.5.17: http://www.androiddrawer.com/10874/download-youtube-4-5-17-app-apk/ Is the last version of 4.x.xx if you install it you see dont have any pixelation but if you try any version of 5.x.xx you get pixelation.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Hi Kra1o5, I see you discontinued development of CM10 which is almost perfect. Do you think the same for CM10.1?

It's true that there is nothing to do much on CM10 because it is way too old :wacko:

Kra was been very busy these days and was trying to make a CM build for his tablet ;)

I think he will support CM10.1 :D