CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest fonz93

Ci ho gia provato ho fatto anche uno speedtest ma niente T_T, ho anche provato a scaricare da altre parti, è incredibile.. ora attendo le 3 ore e basta a questo punto xD

Guest White Dust

*snip*

Installed your build on my y300 a moment ago, one of the first things I noticed was that google chrome in the playstore was labeled as not compatible. I did install it on a previous Kra1o5 build.

Guest filipe.lopes

I have made a new build for g510 . It is based on Kra1o5's device tree with my changes (to merge our codes to create a full device tree to both devices if he wants ) .

Not working components :

BT , videoplayback , camera videorecording(can crash the phone after 2-3 seconds) .

Differences to Kra1o5's build :

Internal sd is the primary . The external sd can be the primary too by editing the build.prop. remove hash in this line #vold.externalsd.isprimary=true and save & reboot.

Slightly changed sound driver . Dualmic is on by default as on stock rom and can be switched off by editing build.prop . set ro.config.dualmic=true to ro.config.dualmic=false and save & reboot.

Added some missing services especially mpdecision to correctly handle both cores.

Nfc is added and working.

Added cpu governors , hyper is default.

Pie control is enabled , you can find in this thread how to activate it and remove the softbuttons. (see posts near my first build.)

Multiuser is enabled.

Softkeys are enabled because of pie-control. Enable expanded desktop in settings with status bar visible , enable pie control in settings , then press the power button and in the power menu enable expanded desktop. Now the pie-control is working.

http://goo.im/devs/j...ICIAL-u8951.zip

It has assert mods , so can be flash on y300 too.

why i can´t install it im my g510-0100??? giveme a assert error in cwm :/ plz help me :)

why i can´t install it im my g510-0100??? giveme a assert error in cwm :/ plz help me :)

I have the same version and it worked well on mine. I had stock installed, what about you?

Guest filipe.lopes

I have the same version and it worked well on mine. I had stock installed, what about you?

i had kra1o5's cmw... :/ gona try with the stock :P

K

Guest filipe.lopes

i had kra1o5's cm10.1.. :/ gona try with stock :P

i had kra1o5's cm10.1.. :/ gona try with stock :P

Let me know if you actually managed to get NFC working (reading a tag). I can turn it on and off but no tag is read...

Guest Hassams

which kernel should I flash in recovery?

Kernel is included in the zip, there aren't any other kernels for CM10/CM10.1 available.

How to fix bug in this rom??

Well that you can't do unless you're a developer, i.e. That's a job of the developer i think :)

Guest joestone

Hi Guys !

Because of ril problems , I started from the begining. I have modded my first build .

This modded build has working wifi , gps, sound, videoplayback (youtube works as well) camera is not working (missing service in boot.img) , bt is not working , but the main aim is to found the ril related bug and to merge all change to Kra1o5's device tree.. In this version there is no qcril-rpc error (see my post about ril) and play store let you install chrome and google+ . . So it seems the ril problem come from init files and/or build.prop setting. Please test this version about ril .

Also it should work on g330 except the sound .

http://goo.im/devs/j...FICIAL-G510.zip

post-767487-0-29633800-1377596133_thumb.

Edited by joestone

Guest ZolaIII

Where did you find those Adreno drivers that level of performance is insane for Adreno 203? Other things are on normal lv. for Antutu bench and 4.2.2. Do you have source of the kernel? When i say insane i mean really it's 50% faster! this could lead to 720p recording! I hope those drivers will work with other builds tu!

My bad driver are only 10% faster bat still that's nice bump!

Edited by ZolaIII

I ask one thing ... if developers goes well for you, could you charge builds on other sites? goo.im of the downloads are very slow .. Very Thanks!!

Guest joestone

Where did you find those Adreno drivers that level of performance is insane for Adreno 203? Other things are on normal lv. for Antutu bench and 4.2.2. Do you have source of the kernel? When i say insane i mean really it's 50% faster! this could lead to 720p recording! I hope those drivers will work with other builds tu!

Great job and biggest breakthru!!!

As gpu is the weakest part of the soc and Qualcomm's drivers are property only!

My sources are uploaded to github https://github.com/joestone/Huawei-Y300_G510-CM10.1 including the kernel.