CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest ZolaIII

You have a great developer for Kitkat.

I actually think that you are the best project leader that we have: methodical, consistent, pedantic with good in of knowledge & knowing good in off other developer's to coordinate them & maintain progress & git. Edited by ZolaIII

HQ YouTube videos are still pixelated.

I said in changelog green line is fixed & some problem with HQ too, not pixelate fixed.

Greetings

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest Michael Roscowe

Been using dazzs cm10.2 (not yet updated to cm11) for a while now an I'm loving it but minor (and we're talking very minor) bugs are starting to annoy me.wondering if this ROM has the auto PIN unlock (so you don't have to put pin in an press enter)

Been using dazzs cm10.2 (not yet updated to cm11) for a while now an I'm loving it but minor (and we're talking very minor) bugs are starting to annoy me.wondering if this ROM has the auto PIN unlock (so you don't have to put pin in an press enter)

cm10.1 have the option to disable this yes, but i think cm10.2 too on settings-security.

Guest Michael Roscowe

Ah that's great news thank you! Since I'm getting a moto g after Christmas I've decided to wait for 4.4+ then an downgrade slightly on my y300 because right now performance is my main interest :) any advice on which kernal to use?

Just installed R18 - all good!   A lot of HD video that the player refused to play before are now playing well... 

I have been using many ROMs but I always come back to this one as it is the fastest and most stable CM available for this device.   It just work!   The only remaining issues as far as I know are:

1. Videos are somewhat pixelated

2. Message notification led blinking prevent the phone from going in deep sleep

3. Blutooth when enabled, will also prevent the phone from going in deep sleep - even if there are no active blutooth connection.

Go for it!

Edited by millep

Guest TayoOnabule

I think Sir Kra wants to get it totally bugless.... and that's not yet the case because of the pixelation in Youtube videos

Edited by TayoOnabule

Guest Vule991

Rom is fantastic. I think that the sound can be increased, joestone did it. Very low sound in radio fm. And the message notification led blinking (deep sleep), known bug...

All the best!

Edited by Vule991

Kra1o5 the rom can be said (RELEASE CANDIDATE)

Yes, Kra1o5 is a very trustworthy developer that deserves all our respect and admiration. It is incredible the amount of work that he accomplished since last Summer.

Thanks Kra1o5!

Guest StewieTech

Well i was having few issues with fusionx so i reinstalled this one. It´s pretty smooth; not the "one second fastest then the next second a bit lag", i mean its just silky smooth all around. I just wish the battery life could be a little bit better, but i manage a daily use easily. Other than that, respect.

edit: btw, i never upgraded CM rom, when next version comes out can i do it OTA without losing anything right?

Edited by StewieTech

Guest ZolaIII

For me mxplayer isn't working, it displays that h/w+ and h/w can't play the video, but on s/w I have only audio...

Try the costume software decoder for it from xda.

With a logcat in a stock rom based on b199, i saw this: <qegldrvAPI_eglInitialize:299>EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM build: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_JB_REL_2.0.3.04.01.01.21.010_msm8625_JB_REL_2.0.3._Merge_release_AU...this means that in the stock rom huawei uses egl drivers for msm8625 and not for our cpu (8225)? (they have the same gpu..ok.. but, why)?

Edited by fonz93

Guest ZolaIII

With a logcat in a stock rom based on b199, i saw this: <qegldrvAPI_eglInitialize:299>EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM build: AU_LINUX_ANDROID_JB_REL_2.0.3.04.01.01.21.010_msm8625_JB_REL_2.0.3._Merge_release_AU...this means that in the stock rom huawei uses egl drivers for msm8625 and not for our cpu (8225)? (they have the same gpu..ok.. but, why)?

It's a same soc with different radio & it's common practice to use most recent available sources for compatible hardware that you can find.

Guest PrinceEndymion88

when i try to upload videos with instagram the apps crash... is it a problem of the app or a problem of the rom? Has someone the same problem?