CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R22 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Maybe you can also fix the battery info in settings (there is no wi fi ) i fixed it copying values from dazzoso's power profiles.xml

Would be in next release.

Hi Tillaz, thanks for your roms, i like cm10 and cm10.1 very much, I just have a problem with camera, even with a fresh install (all the wipe, install cm, install gapps) : when launching camera, app crashes and says "cannot connect to camera". I think it's a camera driver problem. I don't have this issue with stock rom or CM11. I bought my Y300-0100 two weeks ago. Do you know how to take camera driver from my stock to your rom ? Or how to make a camera firmware update from cm10.1 ?
Thanks a lot

Im not Tillaz, but to know that you need to tell me what is your camera sensor (Need stock rom to check it).

Greetings

Guest NaqiKiller

error installing cm10.1 by kar1o5... assert failed.get prop (get prop again and again with different models) status 7... my device:huawei y300 with kernal CeXstel v0.56

Edited by NaqiKiller

Guest Gliwusss

yeah i did factory reset and did it by using clockwork 6.0.4

With CWM recovery you can only flash stock roms or CM11, for other roms (CM 10, CM 10.1 etc.) you must use TWRP :)

@Kra1o5 

Can you make a Kernel with real OC to the Y300..?? it would be really appreciated  :) Thanks

Max stable freq for y300 what I found is 1046Mhz :/ .

I don't know why everything over it crashing device.

I think that real oc for y300 is not possible  :(

Edited by Gliwusss

Guest coavasic96

With CWM recovery you can only flash stock roms or CM11, for other roms (CM 10, CM 10.1 etc.) you must use TWRP :)

I think that real oc for y300 is not possible  :(

G510 have the same processor and he work on 1.2ghz.  :P 

Would be in next release.

Im not Tillaz, but to know that you need to tell me what is your camera sensor (Need stock rom to check it).

Greetings

Sorry for my mistake Kra1o5 !!! Can you please tell me how to know what is my camera sensor ? (I'm on stock actually). Maybe a #* code ? Thanks a lot

Maybe this could help ?

Not, this is sensor like Light, orientation, etc

If you are on stock, use this code --> *#*#2846579#*#* & browse to find manufacturer info & make a screenshot of camera sensors.

Guest Dymas_CZ

Hello Kra1o5, can you share some details on the term Some improvements in the changelog? Im following your progres whit this ROM and was wondering abaout the small things not just the major things :-) Thanks

Hello Kra1o5, can you share some details on the term Some improvements in the changelog? Im following your progres whit this ROM and was wondering abaout the small things not just the major things :-) Thanks

Principally, Reorganize repo to remove some unnecessary things & make small update to other.

Greetings