[DEV][ROM][OFFICIAL][4.3]PAC-Man ROM V4.3.Build-1 - 1-11-13

Guest robt77

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Awesome! Looks like some really good work robt, well done! Now I've noticed KonstaT has included FM Radio and Bluetooth, I'm sure you'll have a build for us PACMAN nutters soon.

I would have tested this current build (I downloaded it), but the good news means I'll hold off, testing cm10.2 in the meantime. Hope you're learning heaps, brother.

Had issues with all aokp builds, they were failing at the end with a packaging error, then KonstaT got FM working on 4.3 so thought would churn a quick build on Saturday but if you saw the development thread ran into some issues with Audits. So not got round to pac-man 4.2.2.Barring issues should be able to do that build this evening and hopefully by Wednesday/Thursday do a 4.2.2 build.

Guest panicweb

what size must be system partition?

I have 180mb but I allways get error in cwm while I am flashing.

Finding update package...

Opening update package...

Installing update...

E:Error in/sdcard/*.zip

(Status 0)

Installation aborted.

I did all wipeings

Edited by panicweb

Guest zEr0Punk

Hello I have found bug,I was wondering could you fix it

When you go Settings>PAC-MAN>Lockscreen Widgets>Screen security: And tick "Show slider before unlock mechanism"

It wont work,you can tick it,but it'll untick itself when you exit settings or turn screen of.

Would be really happy if you could fix it ^^

Thanks

EDIT:Another bug,there are some apps including Messaging app,the text is black/gray on a black/gray background so you cant see the text.

Note:This only happens when PAC is in black mode(problem will still occur when turned off,I fix it by force close app or rebooting phone.)

Waiting for new update :D

Keep up the good work.

Edited by zEr0Punk

Guest robt77

Yeah just synced sources last night, so should be in next few days, spent ages trying to get FM radio on 4.3 but running into issues (eg my stupidity) :)

Guest zEr0Punk

I looking forward to next update on this ROM,I'm now on KonstaT CM 10.2 because for some odd reason I could now make calls and battery life was very short from 100% - 12% in ~6h(not playing games in that time just browsing for 20min and listening to music.)

If you could fix that Show slider before PIN screen would be very happy.

No rush,take your time,keep up the good work both you and KonstaT :)

Guest robt77

New build up

Has fix for lock screen issue

Active display now available

Other bug fixes

Available over OTA

Still trying to sort FM radio

Should have a 4.2.2 up over the weekend.

Enjoy :D

Guest robt77

I comically broke my laptop, and it maybe a while for an update on this ROM and posting 4.2.2 build if I can't fix or replace it.

I can provide instructions if someone wants to take it on in the meantime..

Guest robt77

No problem with ROM started to complied no problem, started to multi task and knocked s*** load of water over laptop :wub:, now won't power on, leaving it to dry out but no luck so far. When I get a minute will take to shop,to see if recoverable, otherwise will have to wait til I get a new one

Who is Tyler and why is his name on all errors? :D

Awesome rom btw.Hope everything went well with your laptop.

He is the guy who broke everything :D

Fingers crossed should get it back in a working state later on next week

• 4 weeks later...

New Build up, sorry in delay trying to figure out FM Radio but failed.  A few changes upstream and generally more stable than previous build and a lot less FCs and blame tyler messages. As long as FM Radio good enough as your daily ROM. Enjoy :)  Am updated CM10 build is next on to do list

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest stoyantenev

Hi you can download the ROM from this mirror that renxi kindly provided http://atlas40roms.tk/pac.php

It's the middle one, i guess ? :) I would really like to try out the Hallo and PIE features. Anyway, i had your other PAC release installed on my device like 3 hours ago - absolutely loved it, so much costumization in one place (except that i am missing the PA options submenu)  it takes a lot of work to get that far, so i only have to say GREAT JOB MAN!! CHEERS and if you come to Bulgaria - you have some beers on me :)