[ROM][ZTE-Skate] CyanMobile eXperience

Guest fagyi

Guest Simon O

This ROM contains pirated software. Kindly remove them from the ROM and update the thread.

These are:

com.driffex.theme.mokee_os-1.apk

com.kevin2516.theme.GingerBlurBdonate-1.apk

Tita_Bak_Pro_v6.0.4_apkgalaxy.com.apk

Distribution of pirated software is not permitted on this forum.

Guest omegavesko

This ROM contains pirated software. Kindly remove them from the ROM and update the thread.

These are:

com.driffex.theme.mokee_os-1.apk

com.kevin2516.theme.GingerBlurBdonate-1.apk

Tita_Bak_Pro_v6.0.4_apkgalaxy.com.apk

Distribution of pirated software is not permitted on this forum.

Damn, again? Practically every new ROM these days seems to have pirated APKs in it. It's kind of depressing

I also find it funny that he pirated the GingerBlurB theme off the Play Store, since that theme is free and I have the free version in my ROM.

I'm using it and the ROM is AWESOME. But how can I deactivate the tablet notification bar? It's annoying -.-

Go to Settings - CyanMobile settings - Interface - Interface tweaks - Tiny Expanded bar --> untick

Guest AdamisHun

One of my friend has some strange issues: when the phone is deep sleep, it drop the SIMCard, randomly send sms' to random name from the addressbook, and call peoples. What is the problem? And one more thing: don't you want to put the hungarian language to the ROM? :ph34r:

Edited by AdamisHun

One of my friend has some strange issues: when the phone is deep sleep, it drop the SIMCard, randomly send sms' to random name from the addressbook, and call peoples. What is the problem? And one more thing: don't you want to put the hungarian language to the ROM? :ph34r:

Hmm, I used it for a week and i dont have this issue so i will reflash soon and see what happen to me.

May be you can give me one logcat from the issue?

Yes, I make some corrections for hungarian language in this weekend and succeeded merged one new audio mods from xda. Disabled building DSPManager and changed to ViPER4Android FX audio with IRS support by defaults which building from source. This will make for me the best audio on my skate. Included the latest HTC rev2.irs with this I was surprised!

All credit goes to zhuhang on xda for ViPER4Android FX, its a very massive work which really working via armv6 too!!

Thank you for your effort!

Have a nice day which is not really nice in hungary :D

Edited by fagyi