[ROM] Huawei Ascend G510-100 (B194) (V2.0 FINAL - 17.9.2013)

Guest ShockeyCzT

Perfect, now it's all ok :D... I have to do a full system wipe to install 1.9, after that.. reboot in recovery and do only a wipe cache and install the 2.0.. :)

Ho fatto pure io così ed è andata (Ogni tanto mi da errore Tesla Unread si è chiusa in modo anomalo)

Ti volevo chiedere due cose:

1 Qual è la rom più leggera, stabile e fluida al momento?

2 Per la garanzia (una volta sbloccato il boot loader e avendo messo una rom custom) non c'è più niente da fare o sono manovre reversibili? Soprattuto dove troverei la rom e recovery stock? Come ribloccherei il bootloader?

Grazie mille 

Edited by kiko89

Guest Dymas_CZ

Backup and installation whit CWM went OK but the ROM is not so stable geting loads of error messages that applications stoped working, also there is no notification bar :(

Guest ahasverus92

This ROM is crazy good, I've got 2 problems with it however.

1- I can't charge my battery while the phone is off, as the "charge screen" is replaced by... Recovery? Yeah, it goes o Recovery Screen whenever I plug my charger while phone is off.

2- As a minor annoyance, nova launcher lags when going from desktop to apps.

That's all, best ROM ever!

This ROM is crazy good, I've got 2 problems with it however.

1- I can't charge my battery while the phone is off, as the "charge screen" is replaced by... Recovery? Yeah, it goes o Recovery Screen whenever I plug my charger while phone is off.

2- As a minor annoyance, nova launcher lags when going from desktop to apps.

That's all, best ROM ever!

Sorry can you help me?

I have problem with Tesla Unread plugin after installing facebook (Tesla Unread plugin: "closed in an unusual way").  Do you have facebook?

And I have also the same yours problem.

Thank you very much

Enrico

Guest ahasverus92

Sadly I haven't found a workaround for the charge screen problem. Stil, Tesla unread is a terrible plugin so all you have to do is go to the app manager and disable Tesla manager :)

Sadly I haven't found a workaround for the charge screen problem. Stil, Tesla unread is a terrible plugin so all you have to do is go to the app manager and disable Tesla manager :)

Latest twrp have fixed the charge screen.....

Guest ahasverus92

Latest twrp have fixed the charge screen.....

twrp? what's that? the 2.0 update? it didn't work for me :S

Edit: Oh, recovery. Shame there's no fix for normal recovery a TWRP has a history of messing with this phone especially after kernel changes.

Edited by ahasverus92

Guest myousry123

there is still a problem .. when i quit a game the notification bar disappears and the wallpaper becomes black and the multitask doesn't open.. i have to wait for like 2 minutes and do nothing untill the notification bar returns and sometimes i have to restart the phone

Guest fricy81

there is still a problem .. when i quit a game the notification bar disappears and the wallpaper becomes black and the multitask doesn't open.. i have to wait for like 2 minutes and do nothing untill the notification bar returns and sometimes i have to restart the phone

Yepp, same problem is present on both b196 and b197 stock roms after heavy load, my guess is that the notification panel gets pushed out of ram. Maybe. I don't have a solution, was looking for one.

Guest qwerty?

Finally got around to installing this ROM, but I have no Notification bar. I see other saying appears after a minute, others saying disappears at times, mine is missing all the time? any solution please... otherwise this Rom is perfect.

Guest turbytudy

I found a sollution regarding the status bar in the 2.0 rom: replacing the SystemUI apk with a version from one of the older roms. I used busybox scripts to mount the system as ReadWrite, overwrite the app, mount the system back to ReadOnly, restart the phone and done. The only issue here the light from the soft buttons dosen't work.(back home and menu button). If anyone needs details or the files used replay me here.Exept for this stuff, i didn't find any bug/error in the 2.0 rom. But i will test it further in the next few days

Guest qwerty?

I found a sollution regarding the status bar in the 2.0 rom: replacing the SystemUI apk with a version from one of the older roms. I used busybox scripts to mount the system as ReadWrite, overwrite the app, mount the system back to ReadOnly, restart the phone and done. The only issue here the light from the soft buttons dosen't work.(back home and menu button). If anyone needs details or the files used replay me here.Exept for this stuff, i didn't find any bug/error in the 2.0 rom. But i will test it further in the next few days

I installed Power Toggles from the PlayStore, problem solved, or am I missing out on something?

Howzit Dudes & Doedies!  This ROM rocks!  

I had to sort out a few issues before I could get it to run well, but it was worth every minute:

Antutu Score 9016, running NOX theme.

Bootloader unlock code - Huawei support couldn't find mine, so I used DC-Unlocker. Yster!

Status bar was not working after 2.0 update, then  flashed V1.9 again, rebooted and voila!.

Everything works perfectly now!

Thank you ShockeyCzT!   :D

t1pKoUJ.png?1  gjTfyXA.png?1  EIhpl5l.png?1

Edited by Franna

NFC question..

Hi,,

I just installed your ROM and everything seems to work perfectly. I have a question about NFC. When I go into settings (Wirless and network) I can see I got a new option called NFC.  When I press on the NFC option, it just flicker a little bit. It doesn't seems to turn on..

I am not sure how this is going to work,, but I guess there should be a marker when this option is enabled?...

/tt

• 2 weeks later...

TangerineTractor:

I unlocked the bootloader and rooted the phone a few weeks ago and have finally got round to wanting to install another ROM (B194). Can I do a double check with you before I start just in case your step-by-step guide has changed? I ask because someone on this thread installed V1.9 after a full system wipe, rebooted into recovery and then did a cache wipe then installed V2.0.

In your step-by-step guide, you said:

• Install either of the rom files - do you mean 1.9 or 2.0?
  • Put on SD card
  • Reboot into recovery
  • Wipe system, data, cache
  • Install the rom zip file
  • Install the root zip file - do I still need to do this with 1.9 or 2.0?

Thanks

Edited by Guest

Guest papasieg

A modified version STOCK ROM for use on G510-100.

ROM is BugFree

AnTuTu Benchmark score - 8600+!

Changelog (4.9.2013): Added NFC and 720p recording

Changelog (5.9.2013): Notification toggle and APN now works!

Changelog 2. (5.9.2013) Repair NFC and change Nova Launcher for Android Launcher

Changelog (6.9.2013): Added Camera and Galery from android 4.3. I also added Adrenaline Engine and new notification toggle. Performance is now larger and rom is more stable. ROM contains ROOT. (The amendments concern only ROM with Android Launcher.)

Changelog (8.9.2013):Added SuperSU 1.60, bugs in camera is now fixed

Changelog (17.9.2013):Fixed a bug with booting, kernel updates, SystemUI Update.

ROM V1.6 with EmotionUI:

https://mega.co.nz/#...6_DA4OxOdJbSeLE

ROM V1.9 FINAl with Android Launcher:

https://mega.co.nz/#!xEEG0AZK!HKFmBUQoW5TU28eZx9jAHAbmPWMsVbysvE7KxP1TUtE

Update V1.9 to 2.0:

https://mega.co.nz/#!1MlSiapQ!deGF2U_0I7RbJX5fCi2ro2H3IlFV716tH8UYSlOw4pM

ROOT:

http://ulozto.net/xu...persu-v1-60-zip

Preview:

Screenshot_2013_09_07_23_38_41.jpgScreenshot_2013_09_07_23_38_30.jpgScreenshot_2013_09_07_23_47_47.jpgScreenshot_2013_09_07_23_47_55.jpgScreenshot_2013_09_07_23_49_46.jpgScreenshot_2013_09_07_23_52_41.jpg

Credits to Tillaz

how to flash? 

Guest papasieg

how long does it take to boot up? 
and do i have to flash  boot img through fastboot after installing?
it wont boot, i still have huawei logo after 4 minutes LOL
pulled out battery now android is upgrading omfg hahaha 

Edited by papasieg