[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Is there a possibility to add and enable loop module to this kernel, i would like to run Linux on it and need that loop device enabled. Regarding the CM i got a single problem, i have a bit of lag when i press power button until lock screen appears, like 3 sec or so.I like it run very smooth.

Location access and Wi-Fi can create a battery problem.   I can get a several days out of battery charge or just 1.5 days depending on the settings of the Wi-Fi and location access.

To increase your battery like you will need to sacrifice the WIFI being always on.  So firstly go to Settings -> Wi-Fi and then from the item soft key select 'Advanced'.  Now select the option 'Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep' and set it to 'Only when plugged in'

Now that would normally be sufficient to increase the battery life but if you have location action and Google Services set to allow location tracking via Wi-Fi & mobile network location then it won't do a thing as the location services keep the Wi-Fi active.

You need to go to Settings -> Location access and make sure you turn off Wi-Fi & mobile network location.

You should now find your battery will now last longer.

Hope this helps some people.

Guest landapfel

I've just flashed the 2013.09.27 build and I encounter quite a lot of force reboots.

Is it only me or do others also have the problem?

Also the gallery messes up all the pictures in camera swipe-to-view mode.

Which was/is the most stable build available?

land.apfel

Guest george109

I've just flashed the 2013.09.27 build and I encounter quite a lot of force reboots.

land.apfel

Is your bootloader officially unlocked?

land.apfel

I have the same problem :x I notice that it usually  happens when my phone paired with my car stereo. So I guess it might be some issue with bluetooth (that, btw, is a known-issue... for now!)

Other subject: GPS location

Anybody have issues with GPS connection? My phone loses signal constantly :(((

---

Dazzozo, thanks for your work, man! You keep G300 alive :D

Edited by Zazasta

Guest joandrade

hi is there anyway to know if your bootloader is officially unlocked apart from random reboot symptom.....

Yes, because the process to unlock a bootloader officially and unofficially is different.

And I've also been having a couple random reboots a day on an officially unlocked bootloader. Running the September 19th build.

Guest oldfella

im having a huge problme now with this rom now. the phone never reads my microsd card. anyone else having this problem? :s

it defaults to the internal 2 gig, most of my apps worked fine, some needed the files on the SDcard moved to the 2 gig, some needed to be told where the files were.

Guest thebuell

Is there any way I can fix the mounts so that TomTom can access its maps on the external SD card? TomTom stopped being able to find its maps once I upgraded to 4.3. Hadn't noticed until I needed to use it last Friday :-)

dus40: yes, works fine for me with cm-10.2-20130929 build. But this build has problem with video recorder for any cam apps.

Yes, me too :-(

also cm-10.2-20130930 build. Proglem with yuotube HQ videos also.

For me too.. :-/

So I gave back 10.2-cm-20130928 and it's cool!

logs pls instead of "me toos"

there any way to completely disable SELinux??

No. Why would you want to do that? It's not actually doing anything yet.

In this release, Android includes SELinux in permissive mode and a corresponding security policy that works by default across the Android Open Source Project. In permissive mode, no actions are prevented. Instead, all potential violations are logged by the kernel to dmesg. This allows Android and Android device manufacturers to gather information about errors so they may refine their software and SELinux policies before enforcing them.

I've not started on a proper sepolicy for the device so it remains in permissive mode for now.

btw https://github.com/Dazzozo/android_device_huawei_u8815/commit/9a6736cf8e3afaa406a7dd4ff6f0692666c8e2b4

could you possibly remove the audio limit for viper4android

and add the focal camera app

thx for your work

Audio limit?

No, I'm not adding apps. It's CyanogenMod 10.2, not my own remix of it.