[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest thebuell
Thanks for that, it pointed me towards an update of today's nightly and an option in storage to make external SD card primary for media. With that, my maps in TomTom are now back.

Excellent! :-)

Edited by thebuell

Guest darthmaul88

I'm on 1 oct build. I observed that the video recorder from the default camera force closes on startup. Anyone else?

Also the wake-up function of the volume buttons dissapeared from the latest build. Is this true or it is hidden somewhere else?

Guest jamie_w

How long does OTA take for people? I downloaded the latest nightly and then installed it but its stopped on the cyanogen logo for over an hr now. Is it safe to pull battery and install manualy?

Guest phyllocrania

How long does OTA take for people? I downloaded the latest nightly and then installed it but its stopped on the cyanogen logo for over an hr now. Is it safe to pull battery and install manualy?

I'm having similar issues on fresh installs. I pulled the battery while CM logo was spinning for forever. Then reinserted the battery and powered on. Working fine now. But still getting "unfortunately settings has stopped" error on clicking Settings->Buttons. :(

Guest kokesil

Hand must be installed in recobery reboot wipe data wipe data and cache then install zip and works perfectly

Edited by kokesil

Guest phyllocrania

They're adding camera button support and last night's nightly was right as it happened. :|

Okay. Hope its fixed once they add the camera button thingy. I really need that "buttons" options to enable volume wake and turn off softkey backlights.

Edited by phyllocrania

Guest twain1979

I would like to report bugs with nightly of the 2 october:

- some unexpected reboot

- the device locks many times

- the options button in the settings menu do lock the settings menu

i hope I was useful

Tnx Dazzoso for your work

Edited by twain1979

Guest diogo_rs_oliveira

20131003 build is great!

Video recording is working now, and for those who use Instagram, now we can share videos without the cover FC! Thank you so much, Dazzozo!  :D  :D 

I can't even do a clean install on this build :/ google play services and some system apps (messaging) keeps FC-ing

Edited by kVu

I can't even do a clean install on this build :/ google play services and some system apps (messaging) keeps FC-ing

I didn't succeed to. Keyboard crashes, so i can't download any other keyboard (typing in google play is impossible). I tried many nigthlies and gapps. I tried with cwm 6.0.3.7 and 6.0.4.0 (R3)

Guest darthmaul88

I didn't succeed to. Keyboard crashes, so i can't download any other keyboard (typing in google play is impossible). I tried many nigthlies and gapps. I tried with cwm 6.0.3.7 and 6.0.4.0 (R3)

It happened to me also. You have to do a factory reset and then reflash the rom. otherwise try and find a different keyboard apk. outside of google play (I use touchpal).

Edited by darthmaul88

Guest darthmaul88

20131003 build is great!

Video recording is working now, and for those who use Instagram, now we can share videos without the cover FC! Thank you so much, Dazzozo!  :D  :D 

I'm on 20131003 build and video recorder is FC. Also can't use flash for photos.

I'm on 20131003 build and video recorder is FC. Also can't use flash for photos.

Video recorder and flash works perfect for me. I am using Camera JB+