[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest GHE_1908

I would recommend overclocking to 1228mhz and using SEfix or seeder to get better performance, also turn down animations to .5x so it is faster.

Guest Archer_cn

1. still no wifi-direct support;

2. use of latest CWM recovery in flashing this rom will result in files missing occasionally, and then come up FCs. TWP works just fine.

3. poor free RAM..

Guest wbrambley

2. use of latest CWM recovery in flashing this rom will result in files missing occasionally, and then come up FCs. TWP works just fine.

3. poor free RAM..

If it helps I use superbeam for sending files between android devices. Fastest way I have found.

Guest MrPuddington

I tried that - swap partition, cylinders aligned, formatted on Android etc, but still the same.

It seems this a message coming from SElinux. Any idea why SElinux is interfering? I thought it was switched off in this build? 

Ok, I got it to work. You need to select ext4, even if you formatted it as ext2 or ext3. ext2 and ext3 do not work with SElinux (don't ask me about the details). Also a swap partition will confuse link2sd. So you should have only two partitions: the first one is FAT32, the second one ext2/3/4. And then it just works. 

Guest bercraft

thanks for answering to the audio limit problem. i've discovered that using viper4android the problem is in the hardware.

now i want to ask you:

1) if is possible to add the smartassv2 governor.

2) what is the best scheduler to use.

thanks

Guest Archer_cn

3. poor free RAM..

Oh my Lady Gaga,,! After 1 day use of this ROM(1009 build), It surprises me with its absolute fluid operation! And the Browser works like a charm, never saw this performance on stock ICS or any other roms! My settings: 

1. turn off animation in developer option and display settings;

2. overclock to 1152MHZ;

3. Enable Zram(18%), KSM, allow purging of assets, 16bit transparency

4. Enable Force GPU Rendering in developer options

5. Disable some useless system apps (most are wallpaper related).

6. no Gapps installed. I use other alternative app stores to download apps( like aptoide, :D )

7.Greenify, yeah, must-have app!

That's it! Thank you Dazz for such a beautiful work!! :wub:  Hope the Bluetooth tethering can be fixed soon :)

And again FYI, Do use TWRP to flash this ROM but the CWM recovery recommended in the op, I'm pretty sure something is not right with that recovery.

Guest ionel2009

Hey guys , i have another problem with this software , some games aplication  like POU have some problem   like  lagging , freezing or FC-ing , i have an old version of nightly build  somebody knows if in the lattest still having this problem ???

Thx a lot!