[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Regarding the "gap", my phone was neither in CWMR nor booting. Just flashed today afternoon, and installed a few apps. Played Temple Run 2 for like 30 minutes and that's all.

And I have only 5 apps installed (other than normal gapps)- Nova launcher, ES file explorer, Temple Run 2, Tweetcaster and Opera Mini. And none of these apps drain my battery in any other ROM. Auto sync was also off. 

I installed the ROM afresh with full wipes, etc. Battery draining from 100% to 25% in just 4 hours with little usage is ridiculous. Maybe time to get a new battery. :(

It doesn't matter how many apps you have or how they behave on other ROMs - if you want to know what app or system service etc. is draining the battery, using alarms/wakeups, holding kernel or partial wakelocks etc, then you need to investigate - e.g. with the tools that I suggested.

Edited by dalyer

Guest plewis1981

Hi daz, I am still getting a build up of files in the lost+found folder on the /data partition when I switch to external SD as default, this happens with only the ROM installed, I will try to record a log when I install tomorrows build.

Thanks again for all your hard work :)

post-982240-0-30145400-1381954404_thumb.

Guest plewis1981

Hi again daz, I have just done a fresh install of today's build. Once again there is a build up of files in /data/lost+found, wich is getting smaller with each build. I made a log of setting setting external SD as primary, and the second is when my phone re booted.

Hope this help shed some light on this :)2013-10-17-06-09-43.txt

2013-10-17-06-12-30.txt

post-982240-0-04246100-1381988402_thumb.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest wbrambley

Hi again daz, I have just done a fresh install of today's build. Once again there is a build up of files in /data/lost+found, wich is getting smaller with each build. I made a log of setting setting external SD as primary, and the second is when my phone re booted.

Hope this help shed some light on this :){style_image_url}/attachicon.gif 2013-10-17-06-09-43.txt

I will second this, currently have many files in /data/lostandfound/

post-1007603-13820042664622_thumb.jpg

Guest wbrambley

Anybody else's battery level going down then up again? I expect it to go down but when it picks up several percent WITHOUT being anywhere near a charger I'm not sure what is going on.

post-1007603-1382004920343_thumb.jpg

Guest mandgeo

"battery level going down then up again"...that seems to be a tired battery. It cannot hold high power requests and the capacity is dropping fast. When the power request is lower, the battery thinks is gaining strength again.

There can be other causes...

Guest plewis1981

I will second this, currently have many files in /data/lostandfound/

Glad its not only me :)

I have deleted the contence of the folder and it dose not seem to affect anything

Anybody else's battery level going down then up again? I expect it to go down but when it picks up several percent WITHOUT being anywhere near a charger I'm not sure what is going on.

did you try to calibrate the battery?

Guest bidzapfc

I had problem with battery (calibrated it when it was not 100%) it didnt charge to 100%, only to 90%, after another calibration top charge was 83%. Solved it by going into twrp (cwm maybe could do it too) and charging it. I passed those two thresholds and reached 100%. Rom took value too. Holding better ever since

Guest phyllocrania

Can someone help me interpret these wakelocks detected by Wakelock Detector and BatterBatteryStats? I am getting very poor battery backup. Flashed latest nightly today. Have been facing the same poor battery life since the first release. :(

post-998241-0-29650500-1382102650_thumb.

post-998241-0-96663200-1382102662_thumb.

post-998241-0-76623100-1382102671_thumb.

post-998241-0-08859400-1382102688_thumb.

post-998241-0-86948400-1382102954_thumb.

Edited by phyllocrania

Guest maddemon1900

Updated OTA and everything seems to work just fine. Especially booting and more demanding Apps like Titanium Backup run much much faster. Interface is very smooth and responsive - so far, so good. Hopefully battery life will keep being as great as it was in recent versions. Thx

Guest wbrambley

Latest nightly running great with new kernel!

Question; /cust/ now appears to be able to r/w, can we use it for something?

It appears empty except for the lost+found folder. (Also empty)

Guest phyllocrania

Can anyone tell me if I can use this ROM on 109808 baseband? If yes, what's the procedure? 2030 baseband doesn't seem to be fitting well with my carrier here.