[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest george109

No nightlies from a looong time for G300 (u8815). You're waiting for 4.4?

Nightlies have been cancelled because of the flash memory problem, which can be caused by the 3.4 kernel! :wacko:

When these are solved then nightlies will start again!

Please Read the thread!  :blink:

Edited by george109

Guest george109

A new ONE OFF Build is available at: http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/job/android/242/artifact/archive/cm-10.2-20131101-EXPERIMENTAL-plsno-hynix-brick-u8815.zip

It is not on getCM.

This is an experimental fix for the Hynix brick issues.

A recovery is here: http://is.gd/WrC2Wr

THIS DOES NOT MEAN NIGHTLIES ARE STARTING AGAIN!

Edited by george109

Guest george109

sorry but new development? New stable release? Nothing?

:blink: :excl: NIGHTLIES HAVE STOPPED BECAUSE OF THE FLASH MEMORY PROBLEM! :excl: :wacko:

Edited by george109

Hi.

Is someone using Link2Int with this ROM?  (not standard Link2SD which uses the second partition of external SD card, but modified script which uses internal 2GB memory)

I've been using it with 4.2.2 with absolutely no problems. Yesterday I tried to install 4.3 ROM and Link2Int didn't work well. There was a lot of "application XY stopped working" messages...

I can - of course - install classic Link2SD and move apps&dalvik to the second partition of external SD card... but I think internal memory is faster and more secure than physical card.

Guest oldfella

Hi.

Is someone using Link2Int with this ROM?  (not standard Link2SD which uses the second partition of external SD card, but modified script which uses internal 2GB memory)

I've been using it with 4.2.2 with absolutely no problems. Yesterday I tried to install 4.3 ROM and Link2Int didn't work well. There was a lot of "application XY stopped working" messages...

I can - of course - install classic Link2SD and move apps&dalvik to the second partition of external SD card... but I think internal memory is faster and more secure than physical card.

Link2Int assumes the default drive is the SD card, CM10.2 defaults to the internal 2 gig

Guest noobster

The rom is very good

But i have an issue

Yesterday i was trying some roms and then i flashed (proper wipe and flash procedures) cm10.2

After that i cant really use it because it starts crashig a lot of apps at once (gapps, media, trebuchet, keyboard)

Really dont know whats the problem

Need help with this  as soon as possible