[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest qwertyu123

I wanted to try the new nightly (20131106) but it looks like google apps link has disappeared. Which is the recommended version of gapps?

Does it have Kernel 3.4? I have samsung memory but just to know.

Guest qwertyu123

Thanks.

Just installed it. Wow, at first sight everything is smoother. I can confirm it is kernel 3.4. Camera green color efect and delay completely fixed.

Best ROM ever tried so far. Let's see battery life...

Guest darthmaul88

Thanks.

Just installed it. Wow, at first sight everything is smoother. I can confirm it is kernel 3.4. Camera green color efect and delay completely fixed.

With which ROM are you compareing it? Same 10.2 but an earlier version?

Guest qwertyu123

With which ROM are you compareing it? Same 10.2 but an earlier version?

Yes, I'm comparing to CM10.2 nightly 20131018, which still had the old kernel 3.08.

Battery life on 3G is still the same compared to stock ICS, but I'm already used to charge my phone twice a day...

Anyway, it looks to be an improvement over the previous version.

Thanks.

Problems with video, youtube SOLVED?

Guest plewis1981

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to say thanks to dazzozo for all the work he is putting in to this phone :)

I flashed the new build today and I am still getting a build up of files in /data/lost+found :( today it was 308mb, so if anyone gets a message saying there is no room left to install an app ( which is how i descovered this ) you should check this directory with a root explore CM file manager is fine if you allow su permissions.

I always delete the contence of the lost+found folder, and haven yet noticed any I'll effects :) but I may be wrong.

Another very trivial thing I have noticed is there is no option to add the touch to the quick settings,

Once again thanks for all your hard work daz its grate to see the NIGHTLY's back :)

Guest qwertyu123

This is what I did

I updated first to Recovery CWM 6.0.4

Then flashed ROM

Flash google apps

Wipe Cache partition

Wipe Dalvik cache

Reboot

I didn't restore to factory settings and I have no problems so far

Overclock is not posible with kernel 3.4 (it is already known), so for cm-10.2-20131106-NIGHTLY-u8815 and future nightlies overclock is not posible (until further notice)

Nightlies until cm-10.2-20131019-NIGHTLY-u8815 have kernel 3.08 which allows overclock.

Guest qwertyu123

Hi all,

Firstly I would like to say thanks to dazzozo for all the work he is putting in to this phone :)

I flashed the new build today and I am still getting a build up of files in /data/lost+found :( today it was 308mb, so if anyone gets a message saying there is no room left to install an app ( which is how i descovered this ) you should check this directory with a root explore CM file manager is fine if you allow su permissions.

I always delete the contence of the lost+found folder, and haven yet noticed any I'll effects :) but I may be wrong.

Another very trivial thing I have noticed is there is no option to add the touch to the quick settings,

Once again thanks for all your hard work daz its grate to see the NIGHTLY's back :)

I just checked mine, I see I have a lot of files as well, some of them are quite old (from several months ago) Can I empty this folder?

Guest plewis1981

I just checked mine, I see I have a lot of files as well, some of them are quite old (from several months ago) Can I empty this folder?

I delete all inside the folder but leave the folder, just in case. And not had any poblems yet ( this has been happening when you switch to SD card as default storage since the switching to the 3.4 kernel )

If you wiped data/factory reset, that wipes the /data partition so all files are from the build your currently running the date on my lost+found folder is 1970