[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrambley
Is anyone also experiencing very long lag when waking up the phone via power button (usually after more than few minutes of sleep)? In general the ROM is not slow (at least compared to 10.1), but the wakeup lag is sometimes couple of seconds or more, at least in my case, which is really too much. I wonder if others experience same issue?

BTW, I have not changed default settings related to CPU frequencies, governor, or anything else related to performance.

I have noticed that too, for me the backlight on screen and soft keys comes up but not the screen. If I l leave it a minute it wakes up normally. This only happens occasionally for me so not a biggie.

Guest george109

Is anyone also experiencing very long lag when waking up the phone via power button (usually after more than few minutes of sleep)? In general the ROM is not slow (at least compared to 10.1), but the wakeup lag is sometimes couple of seconds or more, at least in my case, which is really too much. I wonder if others experience same issue?

BTW, I have not changed default settings related to CPU frequencies, governor, or anything else related to performance.

Try disabling the CRT off animation - that fixed it for me on CM10,

Find out how to do it here: http://www.reddit.com/r/nexus4/comments/17zoc5/how_do_you_turn_off_the_crt_animation_for_the/

I have noticed that too, for me the backlight on screen and soft keys comes up but not the screen. If I l leave it a minute it wakes up normally. This only happens occasionally for me so not a biggie.

I had that issue a lot in the september 9th build, using the 14th it's largely gone now.

You might want to avoid tonight's nightly, I'm seeing a change on gerrit for "fixing" legacy qcom display and when testing some super secret not-so-secret kernel earlier my display wouldn't work at all until I switched adreno blobs.

Edit: yeah, be careful: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/50417/

I'm working on stuff that could make this all redundant though. :P

You might want to avoid tonight's nightly, I'm seeing a change on gerrit for "fixing" legacy qcom display and when testing some super secret not-so-secret kernel earlier my display wouldn't work at all until I switched adreno blobs.

Edit: yeah, be careful: http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/50417/

Dear Daz, and when we can check it safe? (google translate)

Guest plewis1981

Edit: yeah, be careful: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/50417/

Thanks for the heads up daz!!

I am running the build from 14/09 and must say its awsome :)

The battery didn't even loose 1% overnight :)

post-982240-0-14331100-1379228028_thumb.

Guest shadygad

looking like i'm the only one have a problem with VOIP app like viber,line .. ?!

the problem started from 912 and still in 914 .. (update daily to find the fix :( (wipped , reseted , clearend ..).. now i cant run 915 and returned to 914 )

also i noticed voice recorder isn't working.. any help here ?

battery is wonderfull , also the camera is fast

thanks in advance

last nightly and Iam stuck on bootlogo :(

Edit: yeah, be careful: http://review.cyanog....org/#/c/50417/

Thanks daz for your great job. Like

Enthusiast

I also want to change Internal by default storage to sd card by default because i prefer my apps save their data to ext data. Is there any option or haxk to change this setting please ?

Thanks

Guest wards5150

Gave this rom a whirl. Flashed the nightly from 13/9. The rom flashed fine and all seemed well until i tried to update google+. Could not download anything from google server. Re-flashed rom and all seemed ok and was able to download from google servers. Used rom for a full day with no issues loved the battery life. Only issue I had was with gesture typing in the keyboard. Gesture seemed to work but no word would actually input, using the keyboard was fine so used that. Tried to make a call and could not access the dialer at all. kept saying app isn't installed? Tried a reboot to fix but ended up in a boot loop. Went back to a back up of 10.1. Anyone else have these issues or is it the nightly i used? Was very impressed with rom up till then.

Thanks again for all your hard work Daz.

Great effort. Updated my wife's phone. All working great. Slight issue with Play Store until I deleted account and added again. Not interested in G+ so uninstalled along with Focal. Seems smooth and looks good.

Thanks.

Guest landapfel

How do you find the battery life on this ROM compared to Slimbean? I'm on Slimbean and I find the battery life the best for a Job rom.

I didn't do long-time tests so far but as I see it it is as good as SlimBean. Haven't noticed any big difference.

Guest Dgmfresh

Thanks for this new ROM, I'm having a huge increase in battery life with the CM10.2.

But I'm havig a problem with the SD card, and I haven't find any solution. My movile (even recovery) now recongnises /storage/sdcard0 as an external sd card, and it saves all media data (like photos) on there, instead of the actual sd card, that now is in /storage/sdcard1. In Settings-->Storage, I have an Internal Storage graph, the external sd card (with the option of deactivating) and then, an Internal Storage but with the option of deleting sd card.

I tried a complete wipe out from CWM, and even reinstalling CWN through adb, but the sdcard0 is still there.

Someone else have this problem?