[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wards5150

no longer going to be more cm10.2 updates?

I really hope that there will be more updates. Been on the 3.4 kernel all week and phone running fantastic. Daz obviously feels bad about the phone's that died but we all know the risk of flashing roms. I killed an old LG phone years ago. But you need to move on. Looks like it is the minority that have the dodgy memory. Most of us bought this phone because we like to tinker. Cmon Daz wow us with your brilliance again.

Edited by wards5150

Well I'd love to give the 3.4 kernel a try since I'm safe with Samsung memory, but since Dazz pulled CM 10.2 from getcm I'm stuck here waiting for it once again... Suppose there's no other source of download he authorized anyway? :(

There are 10.2 builds available for the u8815

but with old kernel..

kupp,

you can find nightlies with 3.4 kernel on previous pages

Edited by dadi11

Guest joandrade

but with old kernel..

kupp,

you can find nightlies with 3.4 kernel on previous pages

I was under the impression that every build since the octopus build had the 3.4 kernel. I stand corrected.

by God not abandon huawei g300 dazzozo please

He didn't abandoned G300...check his github, he does something about the hynix issue...

He was sad about everything happened maybe.....

and was working hard for a fix...!!!???

Only Daz knows....

Guest smartie8457

installed the update today looks nice but can you fix the bug from playing youtube in HQ greenline youtube in no HQ is perfect nice work dazzozo 

installed the update today looks nice but can you fix the bug from playing youtube in HQ greenline youtube in no HQ is perfect nice work dazzozo

You don't need to ask him to fix it, it's obvious it needs fixing so he'll work on it when he feels the need to.

hello, i just installed cm-10.2-20131021-NIGHTLY-u8815 .. I have a 2030 baseband but I cant overclocking CPU more than 1008 .. so do you think its a problem of this CM version or something on my phone?

Edited by xvir

Guest george109

hello, i just installed cm-10.2-20131021-NIGHTLY-u8815 .. I have a 2030 baseband but I cant overclocking CPU more than 1008 .. so do you think its a problem of this CM version or something on my phone?

DELETE! :wacko:

Have you done full wipes? This means going into CWM and going into mounts and storage and wiping:

/system 
/data 
/android-secure
/cache
/dalvik-cache

Then reflash cm-10.2-20131021-NIGHTLY-u8815.

In TWRP, go into wipe or format and then selecting:  

/system 
/data 
/android-secure
/cache
/dalvik-cache

and then swiping to wipe.

Then reflash cm-10.2-20131021-NIGHTLY-u8815.

Edited by george109

Hello! I have a g300 2030 with last CWM and cm 10.2 20131021. I also have Iink2sd installed so I can use internal SD to store apps. Everything worked great for 2 days until external SD card is automatically unmounted. Do you have any idea about why does external SD card behaves like this?

Hey guys

Does anyone have problems with GPS on Oct 21 build?

On my device it seems as if GPS constantly crashes and restarts. Deal breaker for me.

Returned to Oct 20 build, will check if it has the same issue.

By gps you mean google maps, or the hardware it self? I find latest google maps to be pretty buggy - you might try older version or completely different app.

By gps you mean google maps, or the hardware it self? I find latest google maps to be pretty buggy - you might try older version or completely different app.

Hardware, have issues with different apps that use GPS.

Already reverted to Oct 20, same problem. Went back to PAC rom, issue still there.

I'm guessing I somehow fried the GPS :( .

It just keeps switching between Can't find GPS,  GPS found but no fix, GPS found with fix and back again.

I think i read in one of Dazozzo's posts (can't find it anymore though) that he's using a new RIL for this ROM, maybe that caused the problem?