[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest agrnomist

Hi from Argentina, i installed cm 10.2 last nightly and i can't install Google+, google play store says that my device isn't compatible, but when i used to have installed cm 10.1, Google+ used tu run perfectly, Does anybody knows why does it happens ? or how i can fix it ?.

Thanks anyway, and sorry for my english.

download google apps for 10.2

Guest fiona_stargatefan

Hi,

I've installed the 7/12 nightly ROM. I can't access the App drawer. Somehow managed to get google play to work so I've installed most of my apps but the dock is empty and I have no icon for 'phone, contacts etc. as they were pre-installed so not on my home screen.

I followed the idiots guide to installing ROMS but flashed the clockwork mod zip rather than installing via my PC as per the instructions.

Any help will be much appreciate.

Thanks,

Fiona. :unsure:

Guest Danchiman21

download google apps for 10.2

i do have the google apps for 10.2 , in fact, i have google maps, hangouts, play store, but from all the google apps i installed or actualize , Google+ is the only one that "my device is not compatible" , any other option ?. Thanks anyway, and again, sorry for my english

Guest Balerion

Hi,

I've installed the 7/12 nightly ROM. I can't access the App drawer. Somehow managed to get google play to work so I've installed most of my apps but the dock is empty and I have no icon for 'phone, contacts etc. as they were pre-installed so not on my home screen.

I followed the idiots guide to installing ROMS but flashed the clockwork mod zip rather than installing via my PC as per the instructions.

Any help will be much appreciate.

Thanks,

Fiona. :unsure:

Install the nova launcher, thats what I did when I had the same problem :)

Guest Balerion

Can't synchronize calendar in CM11 with my google calendar. Who can help?

Try getting the Google Calendar from the play store. It should work with it :)

Guest jiri.bati.novak

Can't synchronize calendar in CM11 with my google calendar. Who can help?

This is not the right forum to discuss CM11, but anyways - deinstall or deactivate built-in calendar and install google calendar from play store. Voilá, sync works flawlessly...

Its not yet? No, no one answered me, I asked why I only could OC processor till 1080 ..And if all 10.xx roms unlock the phone to network. Because I put another sim card on my phone and he just dont find network, but dont ask for unlock code too....strange! 

Guest ahatomastarday

Tomorrow I returned to stock 4.0.3 but my phone freezes from time to time. And I can't power it up for some time (10 minuets approximately). What to do I don't know :(

Praying and start saving for a new phone? :/

Guest dr.deser

Praying and start saving for a new phone? :/

:) Its very interesting to get know what is the problem with my phone. I have some conjectures:

1. Processor overheats

2. Memory has accident memory sectors

Some more conjectures? :)

Guest dr.deser

Are you overclocking?

If so try without OC.

Do you have Hynix or Samsung eMMC?

No overlocked, only installed CM11. Memory hynix, date manufactoring: 07/12. If I replace chip on samsung it will be ok?

The theory is that some or all Hynix eMMC based G300s are inherently prone to spontaneous bricking but I don't know if that's known for sure.

It could always be something else causing your problems.

I don't think that anybody can say with any certainty that replacing the Hynix eMMC board with a Samsung eMMC based one would help here.

However the general feeling seems to be that Samsung based G300s may be more reliable...