[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest murdok1691

but CM-10.2 has kernel 3.4 too. I will try. Thanks

R8 only works properly with CM11. Use R7, works fine with kernel 3.0.8 & 3.4, is more stable, or R3 if you have hynix memory. Edited by murdok1691

Guest razor74

R8 only works properly with CM11. Use R7, works fine with kernel 3.0.8 & 3.4, is more stable, or R3 if you have hynix memory.

Thanks. Worked perfectly for CM10.2.  But CM10.1 which is with kernel 3.08 works only with R3. With R7 i have alot of crashes for launcher and other apps.

Guest murdok1691

Thanks. Worked perfectly for CM10.2.  But CM10.1 which is with kernel 3.08 works only with R3. With R7 i have alot of crashes for launcher and other apps.

Check the rom (the zip file), because I use R7 with CM10 and goes perfect, even with ICS roms.

Guest razor74

There is no video hardware acceleration for youtube and/or other videoplayers? Because i encounter poor video quality and many skiped frames on both roms with 3.4 kernel...

Guest smweb

The phrase "self praise is no praise" comes to my mind anyway...  :D

True, but we should be thankful that there are a few interested souls still remaining for the G300 development!!

Guest dalyer

Well somebody claiming that their own ROM is "awesome" in more than one thread is, by definition, self praise...

Anyway if it's truly awesome then others will say so I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bigas80

Now I have GBextreme Rom but I want to try this.

For change rom just flash it with CMW or should I upgrade to ICS stock, unlock the bootloader and flash it?

Where find the last link with kernel 3.0.8?