[CM9.1] [ROM] [Super Hornet] Acer Liquid - (OS 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich)

Guest RomzesRover_R

Guest RomzesRover_R

CM9.1 SuperHornet_v4 by RomzesRover

Hi all, I want to share with you mine cm9.1 build! Why? I just want to show new builds. you can try it on your device and write to me about problems, witch I can't find, I will try more uptade this topic to keep you in info. Regards Roman RomzesRover

differences from SuperHornet_v3:

• updated power profile in frameworks
  • disabled effects in camcoder (req spec libs over 20mb)
  • disabled effects in photo editor: face glow, face tan (req spec libs over 20mb)
  • added item to disable pulse battery when it getting low level
  • kernel: enabled some old governors. now min by default  245mhz and 883 max, disable gpu overclock
  • added clock app from andr 4.2
  • removed hosts file

Problems:

• gallery app throw an exception when you try to watch big videos (480p+ or big size of video) use third party app
  • An apps open's with delay (Problem on all old phones with 4+)3
  • zoom in camera, video 3fps, and effects in video
  • Maybe anything else (you tell me)

Screenshots Antutu result with overclock to 998 mhz:

post-897644-0-15411000-1383852043_thumb. post-897644-0-47067700-1383852052_thumb. post-897644-0-10371400-1383852060_thumb. post-897644-0-68879100-1383852070_thumb. post-897644-0-32584000-1383852084_thumb. post-897644-0-66246200-1383852097_thumb. post-897644-0-74949300-1383852107_thumb.

Awards:

This build appeared thanks to:

Download: Version 4.0 http://yadi.sk/d/X9sfg4j_CKSGQ
Download: Addon https://disk.yandex....SHN7V+BsjOzftM= (disable rotate animation and gradiend in apps)
Download: ZGApps http://d-h.st/2b4 (lite version of google apps)

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Guest Diljeet

I am first downloading...

Great news new rom(its been a long time)

Thanks RomzesRover_R

I am flashing with TWRP, is it ok or should i use any other recovery?

added version with kernel from [ray ! check it out

ok i am checking, but could you please tell me which one should i install??

or i should try both.

Thanks for quick reply

Will let you know tomorrow about the functioning/speed/other stuff.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest RomzesRover_R

I am first downloading...

Great news new rom(its been a long time)

Thanks RomzesRover_R

I am flashing with TWRP, is it ok or should i use any other recovery?

or i should try both.

Thanks for quick reply

Will let you know tomorrow about the functioning/speed/other stuff.

you need to install what you want.. with thepasto's kernel beta4-rc1 or with [ray's kernel who try to work with kernel...

about speed: I think that speed on RC1 level from thepasto :)

differences from rc1 you can read in first post

Guest RomzesRover_R

Thanks RomzesRover_R

you can use any kind of recovery where used 200 mb system and 200 mb data

I have some questions for you :)

1) Could you explain the differences between Ray kernel and ThePasto Kernel please ?

2) Did you use any Ram Manager (v6-SC for example) ??? If not, could I ask you why? (I obtained great smoothness with the old RC1 and V6-SC ;) )

3) Wath is content into the Addons zip ?? Does it only disable the ICS animations ??

4) I'm not good in developing, but I see a Mod for the sensation, that allowed a sort of fast cache into the phone memory.

Could you check here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2145133) how it works and decide if can be usefull for Liquid too ??

Guest RomzesRover_R

I have some questions for you :)

1) Could you explain the differences between Ray kernel and ThePasto Kernel please ?

2) Did you use any Ram Manager (v6-SC for example) ??? If not, could I ask you why? (I obtained great smoothness with the old RC1 and V6-SC ;) )

3) Wath is content into the Addons zip ?? Does it only disable the ICS animations ??

4) I'm not good in developing, but I see a Mod for the sensation, that allowed a sort of fast cache into the phone memory.

Could you check here (http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2145133) how it works and decide if can be usefull for Liquid too ??

1. I think you need to ask about this [ray, as I know in newest [ray's kernel he made new fully working KSM module, new snappy for swap, new cpu stage 192 mhz, and more. really I don't know what he basically do :) Thepasto's kernel based on beta4 kernle with my custom updates to rc1 and with new gpu and video drivers

2. If you want use it, just install it from xda, I think that I need to do more clear rom

3. Addon: disable ratate animation (when you rotate your phone) and disabling gradient in apps where it used. for example in settings

4. If you want use it, just install it from xda, I think that I need to do more clear rom

I am working on last rom for liquid a1 with 256mb wait please )

Guest RomzesRover_R

check first post !

version 2.0.2 with beta4 kernel now works on liquid a1 with 256mb !

added bugs into list of bugs, please dont ask me again about this bugs too: I'll try in future fix it

• zoom in camera
  • sms led

Notification LEDS fix:

Go to settings->Display->Pulse notification light

Check Pulse notification light and Use custom values options:

Default : white color (default)

Missed call: choose a color different from white

Voice mail: white color (default)

It works for me

I installed it, and I can say that is the best ics rom ever seen on my liquid a1(even if it's not well optimized for 256 mb of ram), but the touch is bugged and sometimes goes crazy doing some random input itself.

Guest RomzesRover_R

Anyone with an A1 and this ROM installed that can say how much RAM is available (183mb or 205mb, it depends on the kernel).

183 but in lastest ray's kernel (in future version 2.0.2) we have normally ksm working

if you know table sizes to make 205mb say me, I can test it with 4.0

I installed it, and I can say that is the best ics rom ever seen on my liquid a1(even if it's not well optimized for 256 mb of ram), but the touch is bugged and sometimes goes crazy doing some random input itself.

reset noise and sensivity in liquid parts, maybe my liquid parts sometimes not work's fine than try to do it with thepasto's liquid parts

reset noise and sensivity in liquid parts, maybe my liquid parts sometimes not work's fine than try to do it with thepasto's liquid parts

I tried also on standard settings but the problem persists, I remember that this issue was present into a version of lupohirp's kernels for cm 7.2 but he solved it; so I think it's related to the kernel.

Guest RomzesRover_R

Version with ray's kernel uploaded works fine on liquid 256 !

Try to test new ksm ! now it works fine !

it should save more ram :)

I tried also on standard settings but the problem persists, I remember that this issue was present into a version of lupohirp's kernels for cm 7.2 but he solved it; so I think it's related to the kernel.

pls try with ray kernel..

Edited by RomzesRover_R

Version with ray's kernel uploaded works fine on liquid 256 !

Try to test new ksm ! now it works fine !

it should save more ram :)

pls try with ray kernel..

Thanks for your and ray's work, ray's kernel is better in ram management, but the touch problem is still there.