Guest razvankim

Guest razvankim

cmd.png

Download:

Outdated

0.3[Mirror]

Changelog

@ Fix Root

@ Same root process for 4.1.2 and 4.0.4 via sd-card.

@ Boot TWRP

@ Unlock bootloader -all FW

@ other(battery %+navbar size)

@ Recovery flash for ORGROD/MOBISTAR

@ Root without sd-card for 4.1.2 and 4.0.4

@ Flash kernel

@ Flash recovery

@ Reboot Recovery

@ Reboot bootloader

@ Bin FW flash

@ JB 4.1.2 Support

@ EN language

@ More firmware for download

@ ICS transparent status bar(vache)

@ Battery %

@ other

First version

ALL THINGS YOU CAN FIND ON ACERBLOG :

@A427- battery % =(battery percentage). For stock 4.1.2 ROM(stock)-show how much battery you have in percentages; Flash via TWRP/CWM;

navbar size:(stock 4.1.2) Make bottom bar, black, smaller(depends on what size you choose):

Screenshot_2013-04-25-11-39-28.jpgstat_sys_battery_68.pngstat_sys_battery_61.pngstat_sys_battery_68.png

Also, you can find tutorials such as:

Sim Unlock

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

ROOT withhout memory card for 4.0.4 and 4.1.2;

Install Recovery.

Install -- custom rom;

resoft

Resoft(with/without microsd card-only for some phones)

Install Busybox

Delete bloatware.

And much more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL CREDITS GO TO THE CREATOR OF TOOL ( Anghel aka srsdani@modaco)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by razvankim

Guest sorinake13

EN : I used both versions of the tool ( 0.3 & 0.4 )...very stable and easy to use :)

RO : Am utilizat ambele versiuni ( 0.3 si 0.4 )...foarte stabile si usor de utilizat :)

Edited by sorinake13

@razvankim -thanks. I do not have time to post here.

@A427- battery % =(battery percentage). For stock 4.1.2 ROM(stock)-show how much battery you have in percentages; Flash via TWRP/CWM;

navbar size:(stock 4.1.2) Make bottom bar, black, smaller(depends on what size you choose):

Screenshot_2013-04-25-11-39-28.jpgstat_sys_battery_68.pngstat_sys_battery_61.pngstat_sys_battery_68.png

Also, you can find tutorials such as:

Sim Unlock

UNLOCK BOOTLOADER

ROOT withhout memory card for 4.0.4 and 4.1.2;

Install Recovery.

Install -- custom rom;

resoft

Resoft(with/without microsd card-only for some phones)

Install Busybox

Delete bloatware.

And much more...

And very important, if you have any questions, add a comment in English.

Edited by srsdani

Guest razvankim

If you have any questions please type them here or PM me! I will help you with anything you need to know about Acer CM S500!

@About AcerTOOL you can PM me[razvankim] or srsdani

Edited by razvankim

Guest Giuseppemichele

hello to all. I'm no expert of CloudMobile and I have many doubts. I have the official 4.1.2 and when I run the procedure for obtaining permission to root the phone I was slowed down. and some applications ask me to update busybox but I can not.

how should I do? with this tool can do all the actions without lock my phone? Thanks to all and sorry for my bad English. hello to all from Italy

ciao a tutti. non sono esperto di cloudmobile ed ho tanti dubbi. ho la 4.1.2 ufficiale e da quando ho eseguito la procedura per ottenere i permessi di root il telefono mi si è rallentato. ed alcune applicazioni mi chiedono di aggiornare busybox ma non ci riesco.

come devo fare? con questo tool posso fare tutte le azioni senza bloccare il mio telefono ? grazie a tutti e scusate per il mio pessimo inglese. ciao a tutti dall'italia

Edited by Giuseppemichele

Guest Giuseppemichele

thanks for the reply :) I wonder if all those operations that can be performed with this tool are compatible with the official firmware: D I should also unlock the bootloader? the cpu is -3

can you also make video on how to restore to stock with ADT and such ?

or thsi is made by someone else ?

You mean this?

http://bit.ly/1821ImO (I can not add two clips in a reply)

It's made ​​by me.

Check blog for more tutorials!!!

You can unlock bootlaoder via tool(option 20- then option 3)(in video, option 20- then option 1-for Orange Romania). Video is for Orange Romania, but only language for instructions are different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjikNamHr8E

Edited by srsdani

Guest Giuseppemichele

grazie ancora :D ho ancora un dubbio e scusate per le molteplici domande ma ho il cloud da sole 2 settimane . volevo sapere se con questa versione OS_Acer_AV051.S500.RV04RC09.WW.GEN1_A41J_A ho bisogno di sbloccare il bootloader ?

thanks again: D I still have a question and sorry for the many questions but I have only 2 weeks from the cloud. I wanted to know if with this version OS_Acer_AV051.S500.RV04RC09.WW.GEN1_A41J_A i need to unlock the bootloader?

Edited by Giuseppemichele

• 3 weeks later...
Guest execpwd

Hello everyone! I'm new here and I am a glad owner of an A.CM.S500. I have some problems with this tool and i don't know what the problem is. Doesn't matter what operation I do, the TOOL will say " searching for device ", and won't do anything to my phone. (I must say I am running Windows 8.) The phone is recognized by the windows as a MTP, and I can use it normally, but I can't root the device, for example... Thanks for the help.

Guest execpwd

Seems like the ADB Driver won't install. According to the error, ADB can't be installed on W8 x64 ... altough the driver is also for w8 x64 ...

Guest Ivan69

I'm actually having no issues with drivers inside "Acer S500 Emergency Tool_SOP_20120107.zip", taken from Vache's site (if I remember correctly)

[EDIT]: sorry... didn't realized you're using W8x64... I'm on W7x64

Edited by Ivan69

Guest execpwd

I am trying to install Android SDK Bundle + Java JDK, and after that I will install ADB. Also, please post some site to drivers of Acer S500, because my last error in ADB was the fact that the phone drivers were broken, therefore I haven't even installed them.

Windows 8 is pretty weird, and I'm dissapointed by the lack of support from the drivers producers, including Acer. I think I will go back to W7, but until then I really need to Root my phone in order to get some extra customization...

Thanks for your help, and please don't forget about the drivers :D

[Later EDIT] : Seems like I found the problem. I installed SDK and JDK. Now the error shown by ADB is that my acer has 'driver incorrectly'. After I searched through the error logs from my Acer driver, (USB_Acer_1.0_A40I_A) I found out that the driver is only supported by Windows xp x86 and Windows 7 x64 + x86...  

I don't think there is any driver for Windows 8 ( especially x64 )... But if you think something can be done, please let me ( and the others ) know.

We need the help from this community! xD

Edited by execpwd

Guest srsdani

Ok. So all who have problems with drivers!!!

In 90% of cases, the problem is from your PC. More specifically from the WindowsOS.

All those with an illegal WindowsOS have problems.

Enable automatic installation of drivers and updates from the control panel.

I haven't any problems with drivers on Windows 7 or 8. But I activated automatic installation of drivers.