[DEV][MOD][TOOL] ACERTool v4 [UPDATED]

Guest razvankim

Guest execpwd

XblastTools works :)

yeah , works, but it's useless ... I mean GBox is pretty much better, and if you have both of them, GBox is running over XBlast ...

Guest Spacecaker

Any news about the stock lockscreen and the stock status bar ? xD

Nope

currently i am hard working on porting 4.2 statusbar to aosp shell :3

currently soo far xD

1391496_560687540666398_1841938766_n.jpg1456716_560687430666409_1003507409_n.jpg

Hi, guys !

My phone restarts himself for about two weeks and now started doing it more often (even when I'm not on it). I unlock the bootloader, I have install TWRP, I root him and now I have PAC-MAN rom. I'd like to send it in warranty but I don't know how to make it look like the beginning and the most problem is WHO TO RELOCK THE BOOTLOADER AND PUT THE ORIGINAL BACK !

Can you help me ?!

Sorry for my bad english !

Guest execpwd

Oops! If your bootloader is unlocked you can't lock it back... The only thing you can do is to flash the stock rom, and hope your phone will be accepted in warranty... If not, I would software brick it and send it to warranty, but that's ONLY MY OPINION! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO IT AND IF IT WON'T BE ACCEPTED!

Guest Tomvl117

Hi, guys !

My phone restarts himself for about two weeks and now started doing it more often (even when I'm not on it). I unlock the bootloader, I have install TWRP, I root him and now I have PAC-MAN rom. I'd like to send it in warranty but I don't know how to make it look like the beginning and the most problem is WHO TO RELOCK THE BOOTLOADER AND PUT THE ORIGINAL BACK !

Can you help me ?!

Sorry for my bad english !

Flash stock ROM from the Acer firmware thread, you'll find the update.zip you need there.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Giuseppemichele
hello to all .. I have a small problem ..
when I try to unlock the bootloader with the tool I get this message: bootloaderuniversal not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
the rom I have is that the official acer_AV051_s500_rv04RC09_ww_gen1

What should I do? thanks

Guest execpwd

Today I installed the latest version of Xposed Installer (I installed it with the following lines in terminal emulator : Su; Mount -o Remount,RW / System; Mount -o Remount, RW / Data. 

After it updated , I decided to update GBox too. GBox is working great , but the problem I face is the fact that when I open Xposed, at Framework it says : The latest version of Xposed is currently not active. Did you install the framework and reboot ? ... Yes , I did... I don't really care about the fact that the latest version is not active , but I care about the fact that I don't want other errors to appear ... 

What do you suggest? Leave it like this? Or do something else like ... ? I mention the fact that GBox and Xblast work, I only hate the fact that it says the latest version of Xposed wasn't activated ... :D 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

So my phone is having some problems (turning off when locked and several dead pixels) and i want so send it to warranty.

I rooted using this tool (BOOT TWRP 1.3, i guess) , can i simply Unroot using this program utility?

• 1 year later...
Guest execpwd

I recently managed to 'fry' my old Acer's motherboard, so I did what any owner would do, ordered a motherboard from a guy that broke his phone's display. The problem is that I wanted to root it and Acer Tool redirects me to a dead dropbox link where I am supposed to download what? I suppose that was the superuser zip. Can someone give me a link to a compatible superuser? ( the one that you have to copy on your SD Card ... )

Guest srsdani

@execpwd the link is not dead, but dropbox blocked my account because they said that I can not share those files with someone else. And it's not just about the acer, is about everything(I have there also some files for oneplus). Anyway, you can download the file from here: https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1

• 1 year later...
Guest Simon Hog

This tool is very easy to use. I used for my work. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine!  Lucky patcher download