CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Some one posted a kernel source for Y300C that has the same IPS display, why dont work it?

PD: I saw that in settings-->APN there isnt "milky" screen but real colours, only in this option i saw it..

I think the chinese Y300 has an LCD display.

@Kra1o5 I know, I'm following all the CM topics and it was written a lot of times. I sad to hear it, because it's really irrutating at some places as TangerineTractor said.

Long wait, because not is one bug show in logcat & is kernel related but Huawei not release kernel source for our device.

Greetings

I think that problem is actually that those Y300 displays only nead lower overlay brightness! You can test this with simple dimming of screen or using a overlay with base black color (0,0,0). I am more concerned with that that some memory intensive or directly memory management related apps result in low level restart! I am assuming it's memory management related & that you will hardly catch that in a logcats also!

Considere the including of base & fixed overclock to 1400 MHz in future releases in kernel or over the ko module (for security reasons)!

Guest Intel_sk

Hello I have a question it is not possible to incorporate CM 10.1 R4 LockClock weather and clock widget there but it is only visible when the phone is locked .... I do not know the area get in my opinion it is a nice easy widget

http://forum.hdblog.it/f18/%5Bapp%5Dcyanogenmod-chronus-74027/  found an app but to build 10.1 CM R4 can not be installed

Chronus.apk or LockClock.apk thank you

Edited by Intel_sk

Guest nirmalbalaji

I have contacted Huawei on yesterday about the Kernel source for Y300 and I also mentioned that the Kernel source they have given us is for Y300C (Chinese version which has IPS display) and not for Y300.

Here is what they replied to me on today:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Sorry that the open source of Y300-0100 and Y300C are universal.

And there would only have one set open source, which doesn’t divide the area.

Below please kindly check the relevant link for your reference.

http://consumer.huawei.com/cn/support/downloads/detail/index.htm?id=15491

Once again thank you for contacting Huawei device.

Best Regards.

Huawei Device Customer Care Team.

I think may be the Kernel source are same for both and the problem will be the LCD  display of Y300. Y300C (Chinese version) has an IPS display.

I think may be the Kernel source are same for both and the problem will be the LCD  display of Y300. Y300C (Chinese version) has an IPS display

Also we have IPS display

Guest Dymas_CZ

After some days of using the R4 on my G510, rom is stable no crash. Bud found some small bugs.

1) Batery drain in idle is better but its still draining quicker then stock ROM in idle. 50% more battery drain when using phone then stock

2) Applications on dock getting removed at random

Will there be smartassV2 implemented in to governor?

Hello I have a question it is not possible to incorporate CM 10.1 R4 LockClock weather and clock widget there but it is only visible when the phone is locked .... I do not know the area get in my opinion it is a nice easy widget

http://forum.hdblog.it/f18/%5Bapp%5Dcyanogenmod-chronus-74027/ found an app but to build 10.1 CM R4 can not be installed

Chronus.apk or LockClock.apk thank you

Luckily for you the most decent developers that were part of CM core team are now after CM is transformed in corporation publishing there apps publicly on Google market. First whose Focal camera & now there is & Chronus app! For now it works only on regular screen with Android 4.1.x & both screens with Android 4.2.x. Any Android that is!

Edited by ZolaIII

Guest jimwormold

Hi all

R4 is working well (including the battery drain fix) - I get 24 hours use before a charge is needed. I've had a couple of random reboots, but I'm not sure what the cause of these are and are likely due to rogue apps.

The only real "issue" is that the wifi doesn't reconnect after it's lost the signal, or if I go to a different network - I need to restart wifi. Not a biggie at all, and a vast improvement over stock in my opinion! I get no lag at all, and find it the fastest of all the rom's I've tried so far.

Thanks again!

Jim

Have you arleady tried a kernel port from lewa os? in this rom display is normal

Hi, Lewa doesnt OpenSource so not have kernel source available only precompile kernel.

PD: For wifi reconnect problem. Post logcat.

Greetings

Guest jimwormold

As I mentioned previously my logcats are all but empty - in fact I've just checked and they are completely empty (eg it's on verbose level, and all I get is:

---------- beginning of /dev/log/main
I/dalvikvm(11650): Turning on JNI app bug workarounds for target SDK version 11...

I'm using alogcat from the play store to view. Am I doing something wrong?

As I mentioned previously my logcats are all but empty - in fact I've just checked and they are completely empty (eg it's on verbose level, and all I get is:

---------- beginning of /dev/log/main
I/dalvikvm(11650): Turning on JNI app bug workarounds for target SDK version 11...

I'm using alogcat from the play store to view. Am I doing something wrong?

Use Catlog, that should work.

Guest khasscorpio

My y300 directly lands on launcher after boot without asking unlock sim pin request and it stays in offline mode unless i change pin code and sim function starts working. It seems pin code unlock request goes in background. Please suggest some solution.

Guest Gavstor

Hi all

R4 is working well (including the battery drain fix) - I get 24 hours use before a charge is needed. I've had a couple of random reboots, but I'm not sure what the cause of these are and are likely due to rogue apps.

The only real "issue" is that the wifi doesn't reconnect after it's lost the signal, or if I go to a different network - I need to restart wifi. Not a biggie at all, and a vast improvement over stock in my opinion! I get no lag at all, and find it the fastest of all the rom's I've tried so far.

Thanks again!

Jim

same bugs, i was concidering moving back down to r3... too many random reboots which wasnt in r3

Guest PrinceEndymion88

same bugs, i was concidering moving back down to r3... too many random reboots which wasnt in r3

same bug for me... i have too many reboots... in r3 i haven't reboots... =( in r4 battery drain is perfect but reboots annoying... and sometimes my huawei gets locked and i have to remove the battery...