CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME PLEAASE? :(

don't mean to sound a dick then, but can I reflash my backup over this if I wanted?

Sure! Install TWRP 2.6.1.0 and do a backup before installing. You can restore later at any time. I have been doing this for a while with no problems whatsoever.

Guest SaurabhRCk

I am currently using fusion x. But wanted to shift to cm! Can anyone please give a full list of known bug of this release ????? and is it based on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2? Thanx.

I am currently using fusion x. But wanted to shift to cm! Can anyone please give a full list of known bug of this release ????? and is it based on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2? Thanx.

Different people finding different bugs,you can read this thread to find them.

And this rom is 4.1.2

Greetings

google translator:

I appeal to developers:

in my total ignorance in compiling and programming that, I just wanted to remind you that trying the rom B194 ultra light (modified by some user) HTCMania on the forum (link: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=675581) I noticed that the RAM is handled very well .. better than the current CM. In fact, with many open apps (including Facebook, whats app, etc.) remains free about 135 mb and the ROM is very smooth and snappy.

Maybe this rom can be useful for something ...

Sorry if I did talk to the wind! :-)

Edited by spapa

Guest PetKos94

have to say...this rom is fantastic...I was on stock SymAnd rom before and I was pleased with its performance, but this is amazing....only thing that needs to be fixed is battery life, but other than that it's great...keep up with good work Kra1o5...and also I don't have the "milky screen" problem :)

Edited by PetKos94

Ok, thanks for try that. I check to see if this is really true.

I compare G510 European kernel source with Y300C kernel source, have the same size & md5

R3 is up.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest joestone

I compare G510 European kernel source with Y300C kernel source, have the same size & md5

R3 is up.

I have checked your github. You missed init.qcom.post-boot.sh. It does the job about mpdecision and thermald based on chip id. Also mpdecision2 in my github is different from stock version

I have checked your github. You missed init.qcom.post-boot.sh. It does the job about mpdecision and thermald based on chip id. Also mpdecision2 in my github is different from stock version

After of all testing I forgot part. It will be in next release.

R3 is up.

it means the kernel isn't for y300 ?? Maybe u should email them back Edited by ako0

R3 is up.

Can you solve the problem of y300's display with this new kernel source?

Edited by fonz93