CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Is the milky screen problem in y300-0100 solved with this release??

Well new kernel source is the same as G510 kernel source so I said not. But I dont have this problem.

I compare G510 European kernel source with Y300C kernel source, have the same size & md5

R3 is up.

Does it really depends on size??

That is the reason why we could flash rom in both maybe...

Guest SaurabhRCk

After 2 consecutive videoREC the camera crash down and audio is deactived. Some lag ! Some cuked stock ROM are more smoothness of this CM. GREAT WORK!

Any problem with still picture and video playback with internal codec??

Guest Dymas_CZ

Hello.

Im a G510-0100 user. Got my bootloader unlocked and installed CWM. Can i use CWM to install this ROM or does it work only whit TWRP? Do i need to make some changes to the phone/ROM befor atemting to install ? Thx.

Guest Dymas_CZ

Hello.

Im a G510-0100 user. Got my bootloader unlocked and installed CWM. Can i use CWM to install this ROM or does it work only whit TWRP? Do i need to make some changes to the phone/ROM befor atemting to install ? Thx.

Hello.

You can use CWM or TWRP without problems.

Greetings

Guest TangerineTractor

No bugs so far. Looking good. Screen is slighlty less vibrant than stock, but nothing unusable.

Wifi on/off seems fine for me... might be interesting to see what it`s like reconnecting after being out of range for a while - maybe it`s timing out or something - what`s the wifi refresh rate?

Camera is fine too.

No bugs so far. Looking good. Screen is slighlty less vibrant than stock, but nothing unusable.

Wifi on/off seems fine for me... might be interesting to see what it`s like reconnecting after being out of range for a while - maybe it`s timing out or something - what`s the wifi refresh rate?

Camera is fine too.

60 seconds to rescan to reconnect wifi. & from deep sleep to reconnect again is 5 seconds.

So battery life whit r3 si same than stock ROM? :) thanks so much kra1o5!!! Now i think that is time to put link to donate :)

To put the link or to click the link? The link to donate is in the first post... Search "insert coin".

Testing ROMs for me is fun and I learn something from that. If I paid the device to a company that doesn't support it properly, why wouldn't I pay a small fee to a developer that tries to give it a new life? It is just one or two beers less :)

Thanks Kra1o5 for your work and thanks kekkogb for bringing this subject.

Guest Y300-0100

Rom is great. Thanks Kra1o5.

But tethering is not working for me. When you try to activate tethering then I can not activate the wifi or deactivate tethering. Perhaps this part of logcat help ...

E/hostapd ( 1683): Configuration file: /data/misc/wifi/hostapd.conf

I/hostapd ( 1683): rfkill: Cannot open RFKILL control device

E/hostapd ( 1683): Could not read interface eth0 flags: No such device

E/hostapd ( 1683): nl80211 driver initialization failed.

D/Tethering( 397): sendTetherStateChangedBroadcast 1, 0, 0

D/Tethering( 397): InitialState.processMessage what=4

D/Tethering( 397): sendTetherStateChangedBroadcast 0, 0, 0

D/dalvikvm( 397): GC_EXPLICIT freed 197K, 52% free 5140K/10695K, paused 4ms+13m

s, total 85ms

D/Tethering( 397): Tethering eth0

E/Tethering( 397): Tried to Tether an unknown iface :eth0, ignoring

E/WifiStateMachine( 397): Error tethering on eth0

Guest Y300-0100

Maybe offtopic.

I have TWRP backup CM10 for Y300 with working FM radio. But it has a bug not showing frequency of the radio station and station can not be stored. But auto scan works and can be stopped at the desired radio station :) . If this would be of help in development I will do upload of my backup ...

regards

Guest SaurabhRCk

Great ROM. everything seems to be working very fine! But the screen is washed out a little! If it have been a CM 10.1 it would not matter. But for 4.1.2 it looks slightly odd for me! I will wait for that fix off course. Another small thing, it would be great if you add usb mass storage. Great job! Love your work as always! Keep Up!

Not Working:

• Screen off animation

Sometimes on my phone work the CRT Animation of screen off, i dont know how xD, but if i unlock and relock fast doesnt appear, if i do a normal lock it appears (not always works but on 60% works)

Great ROM. everything seems to be working very fine! But the screen is washed out a little! If it have been a CM 10.1 it would not matter. But for 4.1.2 it looks slightly odd for me! I will wait for that fix off course. Another small thing, it would be great if you add usb mass storage. Great job! Love your work as always! Keep Up!

You can set usb mass storage in settings-->memory-->menu

Edited by fonz93