CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest CrimsonCrap

R5 is woring great so far.

Only thing that I noticed is the full bright hardware softkeys led lights and nothing more.

The battery drain could be improved too :)

GG guys this port just keeps gettting better and better :)

Guest ZolaIII

Is it possible to fix that milky screen stuff in CM 10.1 kernel too? That would be more interesting.

Well now it's possible to fix it in every kernel i suppose!

Guest jimwormold

hey, this rom works on the G510?

Tks

Like a charm!

Edit: As long as you don't use NFC!

Edit2: And you remember to switch your WiFi off and on to reconnect!

Edited by jimwormold

Guest Sigray

Sometimes some weird artifacts appearing on the display, usually after the crt off/on effect.

This one is appearing in wifi menu.

post-1021807-0-41002900-1381164993_thumb

Edited by Sigray

Guest CrimsonCrap

Same for me

Same for me too.It only appears sometimes when we try to type something in popup boxes e.g when we add a new network and the password popup appears

Guest CrimsonCrap

Same for me

Same for me too.It only appears sometimes when we try to type something in popup boxes e.g when we add a new network and the password popup appears

Guest jimwormold

one question? are the random reboots gone?

I had very few with R4 after the first couple of days and none so far on R5 (but it's only been a few hours)

Guest TangerineTractor

Been running for about 8 hours now. No crashes, no reboots, screen is fine. 18% battery in 4 hours is good too.

The only issue I've had is not reconnecting automatically to Wi-Fi after going out of range. I have, however, thought that it might be due to remembering Wi-Fi settings when restoring the phone data as it did automatically, so I've deliberately forgotten my access points and set them up again manually... so I'll see if it now reconnects automatically when I get to work in the morning.

Guest fonz93

I have Some freeze when i try to manage some app to sd, the phone is blocked for 20 sec, after 20 sec return totally functional, i had same issue in RC3 and RC4

Guest Cristian_berme

R5 Installed. My 'review' :D :

-I only noticed artifacts while activating Whatsapp. The notification bar just started to flash over the app and both Whatsapp and Notification bar where almost unusable until I pressed the continue button. No more artifacts since then.
-I also noticed some random reboots while navigating through some apps, not too much times... 2 today I guess.
-Camera also crashed once for me, the image just got frozen and the gallery process stopped. Had to reboot to fix it.
-No milky screen anymore ;) Image quality is just like stock.
-I also have the 'Wi-Fi not connecting after get out of range' problem.

Anyway, now the milky screen problem is fixed, I'll keep this ROM installed, it's much better than stock.

Thanks to all developers that made this ROM possible, y'all amazing!
Cheers.