CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest TangerineTractor

This is running very nicely. No issues aside from teh video record, which is known.

Battery life more than acceptable - 25% in 4.5 hours, half of them on 3g only.

@Kra1o5 - I asusme there's no point in flashing R8 on a working R7 on a Y300?

Can I just check that the download filename still has yesterday's date cm-10-20131015.. (but is in fact R8 from today)...

I've just tried to download from the link on the first page, and that's the file that downloaded. I don't want to flash R7 onto my G510 by accident!

Thanks.

Same day but different build. So dont worry download & install without issue in G510.

This is running very nicely. No issues aside from teh video record, which is known.

Battery life more than acceptable - 25% in 4.5 hours, half of them on 3g only.

@Kra1o5 - I asusme there's no point in flashing R8 on a working R7 on a Y300?

Sure, Basically R8 is for get back G510 support. Not more news.

Greetings

Hi guys...now my device run lunatic pandora...but i wanna try this rom...is this R8 stable and good for daily usage???

thanks and sorry for my bad english :)

Guest TangerineTractor

Hi guys...now my device run lunatic pandora...but i wanna try this rom...is this R8 stable and good for daily usage???

thanks and sorry for my bad english :)

So far, performance seems very similar.

I am on R4 release. If I just update to R8 will my apps and data stay on the phone or it will be deleted? Thanks Kra1os on your fine work.

Yep.

I appreciate your patience.....!!! You put up with the old build. Oh i can't think of it......

1 or 2 random reboots I can put up with just for the sound of CM10, but it's better of... So, "Yep" on data stay or data deleted, not sure?

As you will wipe before installing this rom everything will be gone. And there is no option than that.( i mean no OTA update )

Backup every important data to memory card

Good luck

Guest akbar102

What to change in build.prop to identify my phone as g510?

Change this

ro.product.model=Ascend Y300

To

ro.product.model=Ascend G510-0200

don't change other line

Guest cvele992

Hi Kra1o5 I have just flashed the rom, all wipes and everything, and I can't log in on my google acc (over mobile data and over wifi), and I know that internet is working because i loged in on my facebook acc from browser.

I was searching on google for solution and I couldn't find it.

Here is the screen shot

screenshot2013-10-16-19-.jpg

If you need logcat or anything, I will attach it... Thanks

Edited by cvele992

I ha ve solved the WiFi problem on my g510. Kra, what do you think to apply some tweak on this ROM? GPU overclock, RAM tweaks.etc?? Thanks for your patience!!

Guest nirmalbalaji

I ha ve solved the WiFi problem on my g510. Kra, what do you think to apply some tweak on this ROM? GPU overclock, RAM tweaks.etc?? Thanks for your patience!!

You can try CeXstel Kernel if you want overclocking, Swap and other tweaks on Y300 and G510.

About the random reboots - I get reboots sometime when exiting Waze application (like in 50% of all exits) and when Antutu is starting its 3D test (everytime).