forbidden 403 error

Guest nxkealen

Guest nxkealen

Sorry for posting this topic here , but i always get the 403 forbidden error when i want to download from solidfiles . Any way arround it ? And is it not possible to place an other link to google docs or 4shared . They are easy to acces wihtout issues .

Thanks guys .

Guest plewis1981

You could try using an app called ORBOT from the play store. It is a proxy app so it needs root.

There is also a version for windows, just Google The Tor project.

If you are using you phone you and have a problem with the wizard freezing when requesting su rights, you may need to flash the attached file to change the su to one that is comptiable. This was made by Kralo5 for pac 4.2.2 but it has worked on all the rom's I have tried it on EXCEPT CM10. 2 but I would always make a backup before flashing.

superuser.zip

Edited by plewis1981

Guest nxkealen

Belgium provider anti -virus called telenet security and i am using mozilla firefox also tried google chrome and IE always same error . But i can download with phone . But that takes a lot longer .tried turning off firewall and anti-virus but still same error .

Guest nxkealen

thanks guys but it seems to be a provider problem , i tried everything ,i also used my pc ( without router ) and i am using ccleaner and i tried several browsers .In future I will download directly to smartphone . Thanks for the help do !!!