G300 Phone turned dead !

Guest Moe29

Was charging my phone using the USB from the laptop

It was charging fine, I was using it, and the led light was showing it's charging

Went to do something, when I came back the phone's led was off, screen was black, wouldn't come up , and the power button does nothing

I've tried taking out the sim card, the SD card, plugging the phone into a charger with and without batter, nothing works

Any idea what happened to the phone ?

Guest bidzapfc

No mate... your phone is dead. Motherboard died. Send it to service. You could just try to leave it overnight with charger but without battery (some people got it working this way). But service is more likely option

Did anything change recently? New ROM, changes to configuration, new apps etc.? You didn't happen to do the official bootloader unlock recently or anything?

Nothing changed, was charging, left the room for a while , came back found it dead

No mate... your phone is dead. Motherboard died. Send it to service. You could just try to leave it overnight with charger but without battery (some people got it working this way). But service is more likely option

Left it for hours on charger without battery, nothing happened

This is the second time the motherboard dies, it died once and was replaced by service !

Is this a common issue with Huawei G300, or Huawei phones in general ?